Will we ever get a Nanoha film set in the StrikerS era?

Will we ever get a Nanoha film set in the StrikerS era?

Nanoha is just a shitty spin-off of a shitty hentai series. Let it go

no because it would suck and nobody would pay for it

Never ever because Nanoha and Fate aren't lolis anymore and that's what this fandom seems to care about the most.

Maybe.

If Detonation is successful then yeah we enter into "maybe" territory regarding a StrikerS movie

>Will we ever get a Nanoha

Reflection just happened though

StrikerS was my second favorite season.

Despite its flaws, StrikerS imo was the peak of the Nanoha series.

No one remembers the hentai anymore these days

And no one remembers nanoha either.

I remember it. I remember it taking me like six months to get my hands on a copy of it by which time I wasn't in the mood to play it anymore. It's been on my backlog ever since.

Who?

She's Fuuka's trainer's ex-girlfriend's adoptive mother.
So no one important.

People want more Fuuka, not Nanoha

Better question, when are Reflection BD's going on sale? I need those store exclusives.

SSX movie pls

Never, they are going to retire the franchise after the Detonation movie is finished showing.

It was 8 months between 2nd's theatrical release and the BD so I'm guessing it'll be some time around February, give or take a month or two.

My waifu > your waifu

Faito-chaaaan~!

God this is so 90s.

Why do you compare a hentai series to a shoujo manga?

6 year old Vivio is the best part of Nanoha.

The best part of Nanoha is when Nanoha is not on the screen.

I don't think so but I would really like it.

That's not our Nanoha, though. She's her doppelganger from a parallel universe.

It really was. It was the last installment that still had all the elements that made Nanoha Nanoha.

Let's not say anything that we may regret.

6 year old Vivio was truly adorable

All versions of Nanoha deserve our love

Cute

I miss Subaru

Same. If the series wanted to shift focus away from Nanoha, then Subaru should've been the next protagonist to take her spot.

I'm so glad I got the Subaru figure. I've got the entire crew that matters now.

Nice abs

I know but it's difficult to accept a new one when the one that stayed with me all these years just died.

I haven't seen Reflection yet but is it not a part of the main continuity? Or is it the start of a new one?

It's part of the movie continuity.

Did Nanoha really die? Or are we all just fucking dead.

Force is certainly dead, and with that so is the Nanoha we followed for all these years. Force remake when?

Force died before Nanoha got definitely faded into the background to become a housewife.

Housewife Nanoha is cute but I want my badass Adult Nanoha back

Oh I see.

>It's part of the movie continuity
Is this a soft retcon?

No, they're just 2 different continuities. Nanoha has like 5 or 6 continuities.

It sounds like the writers totally know which direction they want to take it.

This ViVid is dead and as far as we know so is FORCE so for the first time there's no ongoing installment continuing the main story. All we got coming are more reboots and retellings.

Hopefully this will be like Gundam and someday like a decade from now we'll get a new ova series taking place in the main timeline. Maybe a few generations in the future where Hayate is at one of the top chairs. Nanoha long retired and Vivio fulfilling her duties as representative of the Saint Church in a political interplanetary crussade to keep peace in difficult times where tension is growing among the vast number of flags under TSAB's surveillance.

Then the story will follow Teana as she discovers the new MC who will turn the tide of the impending war.

>as she discovers the new MC who will turn the tide of the impending war.
NanoFate's daughter please.
Not the failure that is Vivio, but a real, successful one.

The movie continuity is technically part of the main continuity though, since in-universe the movies are semi-biographical films of Fate, Nanoha's and Hayate's early days.

Do we know for certain it's the same routine with Reflection?

Vivio can still be salvaged as a protagonist if they do something meaningful with her for once

Not him but notice how despite how similar they are appearance wise, one is clearly 90s and the other one clearly early 00s? Why is it?

Why is Nanoha so gay?

Because Fate is a total sex bomb. Can you really blame her?

I wish Vivio was my daughter.

Who doesn't, you had either be Nanoha or Fate, it's a win/win.

>you had either be Nanoha or Fate
>be a badass like Nanoha and get to fuck Fate
>be as sexy as Fate and get to be fucked by Nanoha

How does one choose

Dumb housewives.

I would choose to be Fate so I can seduce Nanoha, which would be loads of fun itself, into fucking me senseless while wearing the skin tight barrier jacket.

I miss the team.

This is your team now

Can I trade them in for something else?

Well, they also established that the movie continuity is a timeline on its own with the spund stages for the 2nd movie where movie!Nanoha and Fate lands in Eltria and meets the Materials.

Boring. Do they have a cooler one?

No
They're the coolest

Dog Days > Nanoha

>received monetary aid from criminal who she maintains good relations with
>former convicted criminal held responsible for all wolkenritter crimes as mastermind
>living weapon of mass destruction bonded with evil artefact and taking a form with black wings
>forms unit that isnt a front line unit in name, but skips chain of command and reports directly to TSAB headquarters, conveniently given go ahead for combat operations
>concentrate power by getting 2 best aces in the force as "instructors" as the excuse, bypass complaints by putting limiters on them that are removed once they get into front line action
>using personal connections to church to solidify power base, use nepotism from one of her top officers being siblings with an admiral the same way
>said officer also recruits her adopted children, seems harmless but one of them HAPPENS to be a dragon summoner
>recruit another team of harmless rookies where one happens to be a purpose built combat cyborg
>command chain is family and friends all the way down from the highest positions

Who will save us from this power hungry force of evil threatening to take over the TSAB?

Yes after Detonation we will be getting a StrikerS movie.

You can't prove me wrong faggots.

It's going to be a Strike movie with Fuuka actually

Good one user.

It's not a joke!

Sure it's not kiddo. Enjoy no Fuuka for the next 7 years.

She'll be back next year and better than ever!

Stop spreading misleading propaganda of my wife!

Yeah no, that's when Detonation airs. Just face it, you're not gonna get that weed for a long time.

Still waiting for that BetrayerS OVA

>They're the coolest
The franchise really lowered the bar with Vivid Strike isn't?

I tried watching but I was bored senseless by it. Why do they had those stupid harmless war rules? It killed the tension completely.

She's not a weed
More like they raised the bar.

Alright bud, whatever floats your boat

Jesus that butt

It's massive!

Fuuka is made for anal

No anal allowed.

Why have such a perfect ass if it's not going to be used?

Because it's not allowed

Subaru is so cute.

Like that will stop me

After Force bombed? Probably not.
A shame, because I miss best cyborgs

The best one was in Strike though

Yeah but Nove in Strike is almost a different character entirely

>best one was in Strike though
Subaru appeared in Strike? Which Episode?

What are you trying to say?

What do you think he's trying to say?