Tfw you will never kidnap an abused girl and make her slowly fall for you

>tfw you will never kidnap an abused girl and make her slowly fall for you

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.pixiv.net/works/3174
youtube.com/watch?v=1cIAA5nzP4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Manga name?

>tfw you will never be kidnapped girl, be abused by her, and slowly fall in love with her

I've found it in literally less than two minutes, you can do it too, user.

Raws?

Raw update when?

comic.pixiv.net/works/3174

It hurts ;_;

So she's used goods right? There's no use denying it

Feels like hes more her dad than potential lover really

user don't make me even more depressed

what? obviously not. what gives you that idea?

Why does he wear the mask?

>dads can't be potential lovers

Totally forgot about daughterwifes
Carry on

I've read some of the later stuff and it seems she's sexually harassed, sexually harassed = raped

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun

>I will never have anything this good in my life
Are you trying to make me kill myself, user?

I'm wondering, what is under his mask?

>if i took the mask off, would he die?

Or maybe he's just wondering why someone would beat up their daughter below the skirt before sending her out to school.

Wait, would he really be arrested? I mean if the girl just said that she ran away from home and hid with him, then exposed the child abuse in her house to the media, wouldn't that change the whole context? Or is this another Japan thing?

I mean just burn the photos and there's no evidence at all oof this being a kidnapping.

Shirogane?

harassed or abused?

Japan can't into context.

He didn’t report the circumstance to authorities, so I’m sure it’s still a problem. You’re not supposed to house runnaway minors and just not tell anybody when you aren’t granted custody.

Why not?

Underaged cant decide for themselves
He will get fucked even if she says she went with him

You sick fuck. She is a cute daughter, nothing else.

The author disagrees.

Lmao the author disagrees. Don't get your hopes up when filthy japs are involved. They're like insects.

Well fucking dropped.

>Underaged cant decide for themselves

Yeah she should have totally obeyed her parents because they were adults. I'm no psycologist but you can argue that she distrusted authority figures because of her circumstances and went with some other person.

In any case, even if it was still a problem, the punishment would be light, no? If the story goes public and it would because of the constant coverage then he'd be seen in a sympathetic light or even as a hero. Some months at most is what I think he would possibly get, and nobody outside of the law who knew the story would call it kidnapping, or am I giving too much credit to the nips?

>Underaged cant decide for themselves
I hate this meme.

They’re dependents and not legally your ward (even if you wouldn’t mind being responsible for them). Their parents are legally entitled to them until such a time as parental custody is revoked by courts. The fact he didn’t inform authorities at all would be an issue I’d imagine, but yeah, probably lighter than kidnapping.

Meant to include this.
Also, also, risk involved if police/courts think she’s a Stockholme case/groomed.

What, on your head when you were a baby?

I think if he contacted the detective within like a week or so and got the ball rolling with getting her into a shelter or something he'd be totally fine. It'd probably becomes a problem when this dude tries to circumvent the public works that are aleady in place for these situations, even if those public works are totally useless. He'd probably be best off just admitting to being a stalker.
I'd hope a trained professional would be able to distinguish between delusions and the truth, though.

Savage. Upvooted.

>I'd hope a trained professional would be able to distinguish between delusions and the truth, though.

Pretty much, "My parents abused me daily and I'd rather be with this guy who cooks for me and treats me like a person", yeah, toally stockholme.

At least, legally, minors can't decide. Therefore, if you get in this situation, you must report it right away, and let the authorities decide what to do. You may be able to keep her for a short time, with the excuse that you were trying to talk her into reporting it herself, and be safe, but as time goes by, you'll get into deeper shit. Of course, the punishment won't be as high as if it was a simple kidnapping, but you would be fucked anyway, even if people support you.
Even if they thought she was groomed, they can't deny the abuse she suffered with her parents. Bu again, it all depends on how much time passes. As time goes on, the proofs will start disappearing, and then the only thing that would work is a psychological evaluation that would probably be ignored.

To clarify, that considerations in general were based on longer term withholding. 100% behind your contribution.

nothing gets a girl wetter than being looked after and taken care of like a small child by their love interest

What if the girl is a small child?

then the opposite applies, she'll want to be treated like a grown up woman by her prince charming

How do you treat a small child as a grown up woman?

you tell her to shut the fuck up about her day because you're tired from work and your ex wife never nagged you that much, then you slap her when she starts crying and you storm out mumbling something about needing a drink, only to spend the night at a hotel with a cheap hooker you found by the station

Nice try, mr. FBI

It's not about how to treat someone as an adult, but about how they perceive adults are treated. Praise her for her achievements, listen to her as if you were really interested in what she's saying even if it's silly (better yet, put interest into it), give her some space to be independent, let her make some decisions that she may perceive as important (staying up late from time to time, how to manage snacks she bought, how to spend her pocket money), depend of her for some things (running errands, house chores, helping you carry things), etc.

Kids idealize adult life, so it's just a matter of letting them into those idealizations, let them make mistakes, and learn from them.

I don't remember idealizing adult life.

that's most likely the reason why you're still a manchild who watches cartoons

2cute

Nothing wrong with that.

>So she's used goods right?
You can't spell abused without used.

Tried. Slather us in the sauce, user

It's literally in the thread already.

Hold my hand please

ain't it convenient her stalker is a super hot bishie guy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

>Hold my hand please
You fucking slut.

Are you a cute 2d loli?

try the first 5 posts

oh, you!

sachi iro no one room

This is not going to have a happy ending is it? There's no way the mangaka will give a literal kidnapper and pedophile a happy ending. Even if he wanted, I doubt the editors would allow it. Probably will end with him going to jail but saving her from her parents through testimony or something. Then end it on a bittersweet note with them meeting again after he gets out of jail while she lives with new, adoptive parents or some shit.

I can believe it will.

>giphy-facebook_s.gif
Oh shit baka what are you doing

Fujoshits once again prove that women dream of getting abused/kidnapped/raped. Absolutely disgusting.

- said user, as he casually ignored the regular femdom thread

This is hnngg-inducing

He's not a pedophile though. He only kidnapped her beside she said she was gonna commit suicide.

He doesn't actually "love" her in that way. At least so far

Interest lost.

Thats for guys tho, whats your point?

fetishes are just fetishes and in no way reflect reality

i don't found pls sauce

IT'S IN THE FUCKING IMAGE.

I will be disappointed if he doesn't have his face fucked up behind the mask.

>Feels like hes more her dad than potential lover
That comes up a lot in Japanese romance. It's not strange to them to have that kind of power dynamic in a relationship.

Nigga u stoppid

Yes am a stupid bun

A lot of age gap relationships feel like that, like OneeShota or incest. There's always a weird ambiguous line between romantic affection and familial affection.

>
>Feels like hes more her dad than potential lover really
What is Tale of Genji...

legally speaking

Laws were a mistake

>you will never have mental gf

Where can I find one

>What is the tale of genji...
I will tell you. RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE
youtube.com/watch?v=1cIAA5nzP4E

Damn this was pretty good.

Good call, trips. I googlefag'd and didn't cover my tracks

There was an h-manga about this, the only method to calm her down was fuck.

Wish I could know how the light novel ended.

>Broken Maa-chan, Lying Mi-kun
Jesus, it's all I was thinking about as I entered the thread. I'm glad there are other people that remember it.

Reminds me a bit of that Dowman Sayman oneshot where the girl joins the cannibal who kidnapped her because he ate her abusive parents.