Spic Tranny Felon kills

(((She))) was getting paid to "monitor" a self-driving metal killing machine design but SF egghead Jews when it killed a blonde Aryan mother of five

Welcome to 2018

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-141555~2.png (720x815, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5524031/PICTURED-Felon-wheel-killer-self-driving-Uber-car.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1508722427021.jpg (600x603, 40K)

Attached: 1517817936000.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

alright
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5524031/PICTURED-Felon-wheel-killer-self-driving-Uber-car.html
there's a link with the name and all
not sure if i want to go off and text this to everyone in my phone because i've never really been able to figure out how solid dailymail is
but holy smokes

Diversity is our strength

How the fuck can you find this funny? This is just sad.

Attached: 1520531373493.png (131x197, 62K)

Arianna Huffington is on the board of Uber and the sjws used #metoo tactics to push the males who built Uber out of power, hijack the company, and institute their diversity hiring quotas.

Attached: 1509150358235.jpg (640x627, 127K)

Sometimes you either laugh or cry, my friend.

Hail Diversity. Diversity is our Strength.

Attached: diversitytrash.jpg (2324x1230, 839K)

It's because I love diversity so much norwaybro. I can't help it anymore....

Attached: diversity.jpg (864x979, 540K)

The Daily Mail is a legit news source, has a UK news paper licence, but it can overhype right-wing news.
Unless refuted by other sources it is pretty much OK until proven otherwise.

Too good to be true

Bruh... look at this doood

AHAHAHAHAAAAA

that dumb beaner probably bragged to all its friends like "yo mamas i'm been winnin at this america shit i gettin PAID to sit inside a moving robot n play candy crush all day #thxuber" and its laziness ruined its entire life

sad that it had to take a good citizen down to come to this though

alright thanks
i'm letting this fly

>seems like an important job, and it could lead to dangerous situations.

>let's hire a mentally ill, suicidal convict to do it

Attached: 1506666733538.jpg (656x754, 123K)

LMAO okay I was wondering I thought Uber wasn't this stupid.. They're fucked I guess

The insistence that we move away from merit based employment standards in favor of equity based standards is not our idea. In fact, anyone who states that competence should be the ONLY basis of employment is labeled a (((insert buzzword))) and dismissed. Seeing this obviously disastrous way of thinking literally kill someone is fucking glorious

fucking these driverless vehicles should not be on the road ever!

Black box is gonna show he was in control.

She you fucking bigot

Is anyone surprised Uber was cutting corners? One of the UberEats drivers here in Atlanta murdered one of his customers a couple of weeks ago. Uber was great in breaking the degenerate taxi drivers but has replaced them with their own stable of miscreants.

Yeah, this user doesn't have xer pronouns in order. Absolute scum.

My name is George Soros...welcome to JAckass

Attached: 1521348252115.webm (1280x600, 1.35M)

Shut up you dumbass soyboy.
It's a he, you see that 5 o'clock shadow???

Think about what just happened

A diversity hire probably set a decade long autonomous vehicle research roadblock because she road raged someone to death and thought she could blame it on the car.

Attached: checkemkek.png (965x1025, 139K)

Vasquez' father, Rafael, 81, said his child was 'responsible and dedicated to his job' and begged Judge Louis Araneta to 'strongly consider the minimum possible sentence'
>his
lmao

oh noes he pancaked a crackah crackho

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thank you diversity hires

Attached: 1503248135194.jpg (500x330, 27K)

lol at tcjfs showing up on here. What's your @ OP?

guess hes was one of those BASED LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORKING A JERB PAYING TAXES AND MAGA! uk/us, ghouls&goblins, i really don't know what to say

Attached: 1518868986691.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

Uber is literally a way of getting around insurance costs by making the drivers pay for accidents instead. It's a scummy idea, run by scummy people, intended to employ scummy people who're willing to risk financial ruin for an easy sit down job. The price for traditional cabs is out of control I agree, but we should have no illusions about why uber is cheap

They were both criminals so nothing of value was lost.

>told police that Herzberg, who had herself spent time in prison for drug offenses, stepped out in front of her with a bicycle carrying multiple shopping bags and that she had no time to brake before it hit her.

>was traveling at 40 mph at the time, well within the 45 mph speed limit and insisted that she was alert but that nothing could have been done to stop the crash.

>story was supported by footage from cameras fitted at the front and back of the Volvo SUV that Vasquez was in control of.

This sounds like a lot of nothing.

>it killed a blonde Aryan mother of five

the woman was homeless and a crackhead

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1023x686, 135K)

It seems she was run over by an

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

unmanned vehicle

Yours first..
.. mods can see IPs

I'll give you credit for that one, Sven

Lmao