MC falls in love with girl

> MC falls in love with girl
> She loves him back but isn't a virgin. Had her first time taken by some chad.
> He is eventually able to accept this and they get married, and live happily ever after.

Has this ever been done in anime before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjY61Y9-XVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would anybody want that?

Haha, yucky.

Eeeew used goods

virginity is such a dumb thing to be worried about.

Fuck off slut.

There is a manga about it.

Fuck off roasties, this board is not for you

This. Being a non-virgin isn't the problem; the problem is it being explicitly being brought up she is one and who she lost it to. It means it's going to be important and no one cares for that if they came just to see two people together.

>3 episodes of them falling in love
>7 episodes brooding over her virginity
>he is eventually able to accept this and they get married, and live happily ever after
greatest love story ever told

Sayaka used to be enamored with a fallen band boy until she got yuried
Also, I'm pretty sure that everyone on Konosuba lost their virginity somewhere.

>used goods
Ewww

Written by a woman right?

That's pretty much how 60% of romance shoujo go
Except you know, the girl ends up going back to Chad and marrying him in the end

That pic has so much white, it can fix Africa

learn to crop, but good example

Only time a used good can be forgiven if she is raped unwillingly like Sakura.

>forgiving rapesluts

Casca isn't forgiven as she enjoyed it. But Sakura was forced.

This is what happens 90% of the time in real life, so we can assume that it also happens 90% of the time in an anime world because anime mimics real life.
Its's not a big deal though, I mean it's even accepted in real life.

More like romance shoujo is the reverse, the girl is virgin and the boy is already scored with older woman. Either way it's disgusting too though.

An issue in real romances is that people have had previous relationships. Even without sharing any details, that's an important element of people's lives.

The fact that so many anime viewers feel threatened by the thought of any female character ever being with anyone but the self-insert MC is kind of a problem. It's one of the reasons anime has been getting more and more emotionally coddling and less and less realistic.

Bingo, the hymen is irrelevant it's the stupid drama that comes along with it. If it didn't matter they wouldn't bring it up like a plot point. Any show with adult characters you can usually assume no one is a virgin, but since they never bring it up you know it doesn't matter.

The real problem is that society coddles women and enables them to be sluts who can't pairbond properly.

Here's the problem with that even the people here who completely have given up on 3D think the same way as most people. The vast majority of people feel threatened when they see their significant other's ex hanging around. This is completely common. People who watch anime are typically in it for escapism. Why would people want this type of (usually unwanted) drama from real life in their 2d fantasy. It makes perfect sense why people don't like it.

It certainly doesn't help men, myself included, cheer on their friends to fuck as many women as possible. Society as a whole has a problem with monogamy and abstinence now, not just women. We've spent to long encouraging promiscuity in modern society.

Your post reminds me of Kakyuusei 2.
The ads tells that it was supposed to be pure love story, but when it was released the main heroine route was about netori. The developer were completely unaware that virgin heroine was a thing after a certain eroge (forgot the name) popularized it.
The fans boycotted the developer to the point the developer later created netori nukige since the only people who bought their game was netorifags. They kept making netori nukige until they declared themselves bankrupt at 2015.

The ads told*

But why post an image of Hajimete no Gal, user?

cause she's a slut hence a used goods

>People who watch anime are typically in it for escapism. Why would people want this type of (usually unwanted) drama from real life in their 2d fantasy.

Yes, exactly, that's what I'm saying is a problem.

Escapism is fine, everyone needs that sometimes. But with anime, the people who want escapism have gotten in the habit of throwing huge shitfits whenever anything that's NOT pure escapism is produced. It's not enough that most anime coddle and cater to their fears and insecurities; any show that dares depict slightly more realistic and less comforting relationships must be punished and destroyed.

This is why anime has gotten worse. This is why anime characters aren't people any more, just Frankenstein combinations of previous anime characters. This aggressive fear, this hatred of anything that's not 100% safe and comforting, is the problem with anime.

>live happily ever after.

lol. not with used goods you dont

No, is right. No fucks would be given if you don't need to make it an issue for the reason. The bulk of anime are first love stories between young people so previous relationships don't even factor in and many will assume the characters are virgins for this sort of story. You don't go to anime to set you straight on a realistic nature of relationships.

Haruhi has dated other guys. CC is unlikely to be a virgin. They do fine because it isn't pushed as important. I don't know why you'd be fixated on those aspects unless you have a thing for it and use 'realism' as an excuse.

>Yukana
>Used goods
u wot

>the people who want escapism have gotten in the habit of throwing huge shitfits whenever anything that's NOT pure escapism is produced.
It's their money, they can support any anime that they like even it's the escapism one. It's that simple.
You shouldn't be angry with that. Anime is their media, not yours.

>Chad

To stir the pot. Her virginity status wasn't the issue, but the question of whether she was serious or not.

Yes, I'm saying it's fine for them to support whatever they like. The problem is them attacking anything they DON'T like. It's not "their" media, I've been watching anime for 20 years. I watch escapist stuff too, I play VNs and all that. But there's not much for me to watch these days, because the insecure market has cowed the producers with their shitfits. So now there's just wish-fullfillment non-challenging fluff.

The popularity of Isekai is the final stages of this decline. After this, it'll just be half-hour episodes of a sock puppet with twintails staring out of the screen going "Viewer-kun, you're so cool! I love you!"

>the people who want escapism have gotten in the habit of throwing huge shitfits whenever anything that's NOT pure escapism is produced. It's not enough that most anime coddle and cater to their fears and insecurities; any show that dares depict slightly more realistic and less comforting relationships must be punished and destroyed.

Good.

Alternatively, the producers are pandering to get more cash. Your demographic didn't produce enough. It's not that they can't, it's that it is not worth their time. No one should ever give a shit about a boycott by people you're not selling to. If waifufags weren't the target audience their opinion wouldn't matter.

>The popularity of Isekai is the final stages of this decline. After this, it'll just be half-hour episodes of a sock puppet with twintails staring out of the screen going "Viewer-kun, you're so cool! I love you!

Gee it's like you don't remember how popular battle harem high school was a few years ago with things like IS. Isekai is just popular right now because that's were the cash is.

>The problem is them attacking anything they DON'T like. It's not "their" media, I've been watching anime for 20 years.
What's wrong with boycotting something that you don't like? It's your own fucking money.
And when I said it was their media, I meant it's Japanese media not western media. It's media for those who buy the products not someone who leech the products.

why do you torment yourself with this

> is not realistic
> implying

Yeah, because the fuck fest of modernity when girls have double n count at the age of 20 is something normal and not something of the last 30 years of western degeneracy.

I'm ok with media that don't normalize degeneracy and try to bring something more platonic, idealistic and romantic.

Unironically anime preserver western values better than wester animation.

What do you think the next big thing is gonna be after isekai starts dying?

>It's not enough that most anime coddle and cater to their fears and insecurities; any show that dares depict slightly more realistic and less comforting relationships must be punished and destroyed.
Like Scum's Wish, written by a woman? There were false alarmers but most who didn't care for it saw it as a soap opera appealing more to chicks and moved on. Even that has a female protagonist who is still technically a virgin despite the nature of the work. No one impeded on this series.

WA2, well-acclaimed, has cheating and other underhandedness. So comforting and coddling, man.

Yes, we call this NTR

Aren't most shoujos like this?

> implying escapism

It's not about escapism. It's about IDEALISM, which is related but a different thing.

Old pasta on why anime appeal to western youths, but relevant.

Not wanting to deraily the entire thread... But we actually need a discussion to talk about how "based" anime is (putting aside the ultra degenerate parts) in representing and defending the western values.

The three pillar which actually achieve this are:

> 1) Constant use of hero archetypes and hero stories. The hero is weak and fall, then it needs to grow up stronger to defeat the evil, save the day and get the girl. Not as one shoots as western comics hero comics, but using actual odyssey structure (Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, etc).

> 2) Constant "poking" of controversial topics. Freedom vs Control. Libertarian state vs Fascist State. State justice vs Personal justice (Death Note, Code Geass, Shingeky No Kyojing).

>3) Beauty as an objective truth. High standards of beauty. Heros are (or become) masculine and females are (or gradually become more) femenine. Western/European beauty standards, big eyes, fair hair, smooth skin, western/european/british/german/french tend to be seen as "exotic", etc.

If some faggot journalist lurker want write a non retarded piece on why the alt/right and the traditional/conservative youth is so fixated in anime and manga, i lend you this three pillars wich answer that question.

I was going to say only in the anime but then I realized that that neither happened in the anime, they just include Chad for I have no clue.

It's ironic because that series is more obsessed with Junichi's virginity than Yukana's. OP just reverses things.

The fact that people like you like anime is a grim condemnation of anime. Both western and eastern societies see people you as a pathetic, degenerate loser.

Numales don’t write anime for them and their wife’s son, so no

>muh anime preserves mah western values
I get your points but you're literally retarded.
But people like you are the reasons why japs hate gaijin in the first place.

This manga kinda has that idea

Yea, 30 years ago in Maison Ikkoku

But she was not virgin because she was a widow, user.

I dont see OP specifying shit past "not be a viring and get married anyway"

The OP implied that the MC discovers that she's not virgin later after he falls in love which is different compared to Maison Ikkoku.

you pretty much described any form of Young Adult fiction, including novels, comics, movies and TV shows successfully marketed in the west.
Tell me more about how the Hunger Games and Twilight are alt-right wet dreams

>manga title is Good End
>it actually has a good ending

Man it was a hell of a ride back then when Sup Forums had discussion about this series

Now that you mention, that manga definitely has that idea. It wasn't the guy's fault that the non-virgin girl's idea to get past her trauma was pants on head retarded

I'm still waiting for Hina end in Domestic na Kanojo

Fuck off normie

Let your woman get pumped up by chads and niggers while orgasming then love her unconditionally.
That's what you want right?

it's obvious you haven't been in a relationship. The vast majority of people don't want to know about their partner's dating history, at all. And the vast majority of people don't want their partner to hang around their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend either. So why would anyone want to watch a fucking romance where the entire point is that you get to see her date and fuck some asshole before getting together with the MC? Most romantic comedies for example, the girl/guy is obviously not a virgin but they never mention all her/his other partners because that ruins the romance.

>normie
Fuck off, normalfags. You normie spouters are just normalfags in denial.

>Also, I'm pretty sure that everyone on Konosuba lost their virginity somewhere.
What? Why?

Wasn't she raped by her brother and filled with bugs?

>CC is unlikely to be a virgin
Why?

What the hell is wrong with you people? Who wants anime to be realistic? We have enough of that shit in, you know, real life. So fuck off and stop wanting realistic anime. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, wants a world to run away to where things are perfect and they feel anything could happen in. Asking for a medium as extreme as anime to be more realistic is asinine and uncalled for. Read and watch more western shit if you want realism and get the fuck off of Sup Forums. No one wants you here.

New canon states she is virgin.

I am sure there ist at least one parallel universe where that is true.

What canon where?

Basically her being summoned vessel for Paravati confirms her as some sort of purity figure.

Panty and Stocking

Well, her soul is pure, but I don't know about her body.

New canon is a bunch of poppycock and should be ignored.

Prepped with bugs and fucked by Shinji whenever he was feeling a little horny.

What a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=AjY61Y9-XVQ

>isn't a virgin
*angry weeb noises*

>MC falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

Nu-canon

It's still NTR if Chad-ex doesn't care if she finds a new bf?

Yeah it's been done, the name of the anime is Real Life.

Holy shit, why are otakus so fucking fragile? American love comedies are filled to the brim with implications if sex and ex-partners.

Raped by her brother and grandfather, although her grandfather is made of bugs.

Kotomine erased all the abnormality in her body and got rid of the bugs, in that sense at least she's clean. Although she was still raped.

Then go watch them. This is anime, not American love comedies.

The point is that the vast majority of people don't want to hear about their partner's past sexual exploits.

Not our fault that you're such a cuck.

there's a difference between implications of a former sexual/romantic partner and what OP is proposing, which is a story where that would be the main focus. Which mainly sounds like NTR to me.

Spicy stories are pretty popular so I don't get what do you mean by "vast majority" maybe you're right that the insecure people that conforms a big part of the standard otaku population feel uncomfortable knowing about past partners but for most average people that's not an issue unless the past partner is in direct confrontation with the current one (like that Gyaru anime last season which made laugh about how over the top evil the ex was made to make MC look good).

In almost all US comedies the man is a weakling/idiot and the woman is the boss of the family. Really makes you think.

It's funny when everything are said and done about majority of people you still going back to "this otaku" "that otaku"
Sounds like you're getting desperate for every post you got BTFO.

>Spicy stories are pretty popular
Yes, among friends. I can tell you right now that most people don't want to hear about how their partner have had lots of threesomes and other sexual conquests.

>In almost all US comedies the man is a weakling/idiot and the woman is the boss of the family
That was back in the progressive effort of late 80's/early 90's then we had Malcom in the Middle and a couple unsuccessful imitators. Nowadays family sitcom isn't as big and current group sitcoms while still relying in some clichés like guys screwing up in a "battle of sexes episode" most of the time there's more balance. They're now less afraid of show girls making mistakes and don't make such a big deal of it when it happens.

He wasn't even an ex. Yame is in her first relationship ever.

I think the flaw in your reasoning is equating the experience of dealing with your real life partner to what you watch on tv. That's why I referred to those who get affected by it to the point of offense as fragile.

Most people also don't like to know about death and tragedy near them either yet disaster/zombie/post-apocalytptic/murder mystery movies are still very present in pop culture.

I wanted to say Berserk, but remembered that Guts already did her.

Bitter Virgin, with some complications
They split up at the end, but it had nothing to do with her non virgin status