Okay, I'll be the one to ask

Okay, I'll be the one to ask.
What REALLY happened in Vegas, Sup Forums?

Attached: vegasarma.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-comey-book-rollout-coincides-with-ig-report-new-questions-about-his-actions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Jack and hookers

Attached: paddockquestion.jpg (1024x605, 181K)

Bin Talal is free and enjoys his petrodollars and yachts.

More info on this ARMA test? Looks interesting

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

I knew Stephen Paddock while working for CIA. AMA.

Attached: StephenPaddock.jpg (482x500, 77K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>denmark

Scott has given up cigs
He vapes and enjoys popcorn lung

Keep up

hitting shit at that distance with a bump stock AR-15 would be harder than using a pkm

Those physics are terrible.

I stopped listening years ago.

>I'll be the one to ask
Thank God for you, user. Thank you for stepping up and asking what really happened in Vegas. No one else had the gumption to do it.

OP = Hero

Attached: an hero.jpg (210x326, 30K)

FPBP

synagogue of satan tried to instigate ww3 to avoid pizzagate exposure. check this.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

No digits, but youre right. Israel tried to nuke vegas but blackwater fucked them up.

Attached: 1493073670630.jpg (999x1817, 745K)

Its fairly simple a couple of guys from isis shot up a party and then killed themselfs. The feds where the first at the scene and made it look like a crazy loner to prevent outrage in the country as the muslim/terrorism hate was settling down.

Israel tried to nuke vegas.

one of my biggest problems i have with trump, and there are maybe 2-4 problems i have at all with him, is thathe must know vegas, Charlottesville, etc are bullshit. he has all the intel he could ever ask for. so why doesn't he say anything? his supporters would love it. they would not abandon him. it's literally the only thing that makes me doubt trump is /ourguy/

(((isis)))

The sushi wasn't comped.

Attached: 1521523547631.jpg (596x960, 41K)

>so why doesn't he say anything?
He's not giving the deep state the satisfaction. All those events were planned to be MUCH WORSE and they were stifled. He wants the only true revelation to be the draining of the swamp.

I would've expected bullet drop to be a bigger issue...

The official story is probably correct. Sorry, no juicy conspiracy stuff that I'm aware of is more likely than the official story.

i hope you're right. but his window to actually put people in jail is shrinking. he has until maybe 2019.

What are you fucking talking about? Things are just heating up and the deep state retards are literally chimping out all over Twitter. If you're denying that we're on the precipice you're either a paid shill or fucking retarded.

i didn't deny anything. relax sperghead. i just said something better happen soon, or he won't be able to act. that's literally it. the IG report HAS to lead to arrests. if it doesn't, what will? i'm not a shill fucking chill out

what game

Where do you think these indictments came from?

Attached: 1500907149732.jpg (1524x3014, 2.43M)

arma?

arma 3, not sure what the mod is though

i have no clue. i hope you're right and jews are about to be btfo. and i'm a mueller /ourguy/ guy... but WHEN?! i've been waiting. and i keep getting disappointed user. i don't know how much longer i can wait. i'm just being realistic. i'll vote trump 2020 no doubt. but will any of the untouchables finally go to jail? ever?

The normies are being conditioned for what's to come. You must understand that anyone who browses Sup Forums for any length of extended time has a better understanding than 98% of the population.

Attached: 1501756885442.png (850x400, 137K)

Holy shit. This makes more sense than any other explanation thus far. Well done.

so when? when realistically could this happen? can't happen while trump is impeached... and dems are going to rig the 2018 elections. so it has to happen in the next 7 months.

I have a theory that it's gonna start rolling out here pretty soon, as in by April and the 2018 elections will be postponed.

There is no official story, no motive has ever been released.

Former French President getting arrested yesterday gives me faith.

Attached: -jdPszeCdpzo2jGRa4VSUXT1ItKRUWnuoin6zHhkbPQ.jpg (960x651, 89K)

can i ask how you came to that date?

arrested for what?

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

you have to go there to find out

Well, based on my autistic analysis of the situation I've noticed some things. First of all this is coming from the perspective that Comey and Mueller are /ourguys/

Comey's book is supposedly coinciding with the IG report or some shit and it's being released on April 17th which makes me guess that around April a lot of shit is gonna be happening.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-comey-book-rollout-coincides-with-ig-report-new-questions-about-his-actions

Attached: 1499626125091.png (909x917, 451K)