Okay I know this show isn't amazing but fuck it. When it came out I was in the same place in life as the protagonist...

Okay I know this show isn't amazing but fuck it. When it came out I was in the same place in life as the protagonist, and the idea of living in a house with a bunch of people with vaguely similar interests was so fucking appealing to me. I want more of this show. I want season three. There are three more novels, there is material to adapt. Why is life so fucking unfair.

Trust me, you don't. The LN turns to absolute shit.

from what I heard the LN is literal trash and the Anime made it not so bad. Which is something because the anime is still trash aside from the music

Not much happens from there, autismo wins, they screw, break up for plot, then come back together like 5 years or so later

what's bad about the light novels?
Are the people who make anime retarded? They could infinitely recycle the concept of Sakurasou and make it into a 400 episodes show. Once the old drama gets solved the new year comes and new students join. Let Sorata take Jin's role and so on and so forth, and have the old characters' drama evolve in the background. I would watch the shit out of that. And if not that, then why is there never a slice of life show that follows a character's whole life. What happened to the keions after k-on etc?

>Why is life so fucking unfair
If you like this it must mean that you are a retard and a complete waste of space. You not getting what you want is life being extremely fair for a change.

Might not be amazing but it was watchable as fuck

Please you newshit lurk more
How would anyone with half a brain think of making 400 episodes of boring SHIT goddamn.

It's a complete fucking trainwreck the moment the anime stops and the novel starts.

what happens?

It was shit, it doesn't deserve anything more.

Watch Kokoro Connect OP

Man I hated this show. How did they fuck it so hard? I was really interested in the beginning.

Why do you dislike it user

>newfriends’ first anime
Prepare to get disappointed, this series is pretty shit in hindsight even though it had a decent ost

The MC is a piece of shit and the ending is one of the cringiest moments I've ever sat through in anime.

It was shit

>romcom/pseudo harem with an MC that actually has a personality
>complains

The only good part of this show.

i liked sakurasou.
and shiina design is god tier

>local MC solves everyone's problems

>it's the "LN turns to shit right after anime" episode

are they doing it on purpose or what

ending is amazing. they all got hit with realization adult life won't be as easy as they had imagined. well everyone except the autistic blondie who was set for life since the beginning of the show

This. user you gave me the confidence to say my honest opinion on an anonymous forum thank you. This show is one of my faves.

Why are you acting like "normal everyday high schooler moves into a boarding house with quirky stereotypes" is a rare development in anime?

Alright what appealed to me is how they were all artists and Sorata was becoming a programmer which extremely appealed to me. All my friends are artists in one way or another and I spent middle school and high school trying to program games. I also just love that kind of story, be it Sakurasou or Haruhi or any other place it shows up.

It has the same problem that ruins every Makoto Shinkai movie. Every character is extremely boring and have one hobby instead of a personality or depth, which makes the drama impossible to care about.

>ooc drama ruins everything
Just like muh ss13.

Autism girl was very cute.