Sometimes I meet people who believe that animals don't have consciousness or feelings...

Sometimes I meet people who believe that animals don't have consciousness or feelings. Are these people psychopaths or have they never worked with animals once in their life?
Animals have pride, remember people, and feel abstract concepts such as hope and revenge. Our ancestors knew that animals carried a deep sense of information about the environment and even their own cultures, they understood animals better than a lot of our science does now and as such understood their world on a deep and personal level. They knew that elephants had long memories and could know people and share history, and we act astounded to find out that they really do. They knew crows and ravens told stories to each other, and shared information across vast networks, and we find it surprising that they are in fact capable of doing so.

Is driving a wedge between man and nature a vast scheme to disconnect us from a far greater network than technology could provide? I studied the history of human storytelling, and our ancestors remembered larger quantities of things than we do now. Entire tribes passed down vast amounts of history and knowledge, entire languages and near 100% accurate geographical maps, through nothing but story. They knew the entire world that was familiar to them through spoken information alone, and today with the internet you can barely have someone understand basic principles of science without having them look it up on their phone. Even college educated people insist on "just searching it" rather than being able to know it by heart. We're being trained to have both a selective and shallow memory, and believing animals to be some primitive dumb NPC set along a rigid mental path is a step to believing your fellow human can only think a certain a way and have limits, then only that you may think in certain ways and begin imposing those limits upon yourself.

Insidious and subtle is the Jew's work.

Attached: QkwccqT.png (417x389, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_processing_unit
youtu.be/MeLRdjDnQko
youtu.be/OQy-T2PynPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice post,have a bump

Attached: 1521527632518.jpg (885x590, 164K)

Attached: 1521522527247.jpg (600x901, 86K)

100%
Grown up around many animals, each have had unique characteristics and emotional quirks, They are far smarter than many would like to believe. Even sheep, my grandfather had a ewe die during labour once and no other ewe would let the wee lamb suckle so he hand-fed her till she was grown, that sheep, meghan i think he named her, remembered him till the day she died. Always treat animals with respect and kindness when possible.

Attached: uLaBvGY.jpg (960x960, 105K)

What about bateria?

People who mistreat animals do so for survival or lack the education or empathy to give a damn.

wow.. where is this?

Maybe when we find a way to interact with bacteria in complicated and understanding way we'll find they have quirks we did not frequently know about. Even plants respond to emotion and stress, I wouldn't be surprised if cells too had what we could comprehend as a mind. Afterall, even without the human brain the body can continue making actions before death; people who have had their entire head sheered off continued trying to breath for just a few seconds, or continued moving when they were already at a rhythmic pace. Your body and consciousness is a vast kingdom of bacteria and cells all doing highly specific computer-like tasks in a near incomprehensible vastness, maybe our own bodies have their own sense of consciousness alien from our mind's understanding.
An interesting philosophical theory I came across is that the human body is an animal and human consciousness is a separate being inhabiting it in a symbiotic relationship.

France or Spain, it's Solutrean in origin.

bump

Attached: palpatine did nothing wrong.jpg (884x462, 126K)

Fuck's sake, came for the memes and got a little teary-eyed.

division is their total thing.
man nature
man women
old young
black white
rich poor
they gain control by destroying adhesion
and things that are naturally good.

see how the fucking kikes and the
democrats are ideologically one.

Attached: 1477450537183.jpg (900x1200, 487K)

>They are far smarter than many would like to believe.
The big question is, are they smarter or are people stupider?

I used to think that too OP.

I think every living thing has the capacity to be incredibly stupid.

Anarcho primitivism is the final red pill

Yes

bump

I like move a lighter on bugs and spiders legs. That's their fucking problem for being spotted. I am the predator, If they fail to behave as prey it is not my fault.

Mao had sparrows in China killed and locusts that the sparrows ate destroyed China's crops and created famine. We share a balanced ecosystem with many living things and harming them for no reason other than sheer peak will come to bite you in the end.

Funny story to support OP

Worked at a zoo for. While

We had Squid that viciously hated one guy, I don't know what he did to him but Everytime he would pass by he would try to open the aquarium from the inside to get to him. This is actually an complicated mechanism, the plasticglass is split up in squares for easy open when cleaning.
The Squid was smart enough to actually open it . Exactly at the time when that guy passed buy..
Only to aggressively hit him in that's with his tentacles.

Then they put him in another spot , aquarium that whad another opening kechismt that would be open only b lock.
So the Squid began viciously splashing the water to make that guy wet

Kek
Never would've known animals felt this steongly

I used to do that as a kid. I would feel bad about it now.

>the final red pill
Mother Nature is the purist predator

I heard of stories of octopuses really fucking hating people too. Are squids the only animals who have this type of grudge against certain people?

*octopuses
i fucked that one up

>Sometimes I meet people who believe that animals don't have consciousness or feelings.
It's astounding how utterly detached from nature some people are. I've seen niggers and spics scream bloody murder and cry for help at the sight of an outdoor cat. These "people" have no fucking idea about anything other than their daily rat race and kim kardashian's new anal implant.

I use to work at a zoo in my twenties, it's where I learned a lot of animals are people as well and have their own unique personalities and an amazing depth to their understanding of the world far more than given credit to.

Corvidae and elephants are known to hold grudges as well, to a very high degree of remembrance. We had an elephant who would grip my hand, I was the only one there she'd do so with because I often talked to her and kept her company when cleaning. Ten years after I came back to the zoo she immediately gripped my hand and wouldn't let go for a while when I visited.
It's "octopi", also.

Attached: 330px-Frontispice_du_Mystère_des_cathédrales.jpg (330x410, 36K)

they are intelligent creatures. read up on their capabilities, there is some fascinating research out there!

the first girl to ever hold your hand?

I read some stuff. Some people claim that the octopi are actually aliens, they certainly look the part. Could there be any truth to this?

I don't think they're aliens. A lot of animals are much stranger than we put real thought into, if octopi are aliens then we live on a planet full of aliens.

Whatever.
They don't have souls.

Can you define what a soul is?

Is there a point to this idiot post? BRB, let me go out real quick and force all people to change everything you don't like about the world so you can be really comfortable with your safe space. Or you could go out and do something yourself instead of posting your angsty teenager 2deep4u garbage.

The reason they say they are aliens is because they are pretty special and have very developed skills and abilities when compared to other animals. They also look pretty alien if you think about it. What would a medieval European think if he saw one? Mini-Demon?

To open people's minds here to possibly different philosophical thought and help them progress as a person of renaissance. One may wish to simply improve the race.

>and harming them for no reason other than sheer peak will come to bite you in the end.
>Hurts me directly
Lololol
I wholesale slaughter while I hunt. I completely genocided all the mice (yes all of them) in my area with bucket traps and peanut butter

There are only shrews now for 30 miles.

Chad knows that if any animal could eat you, they would. Never relax!

They knew about them and many churches studied them believing that they had curative properties. Humanity has had a connection with the sea and its beasts long before the land and cosmos.

Enjoy your pests.

Attached: octopus - gesner.jpg (583x461, 96K)

It's above comprehension.

Attached: 1485976279140.jpg (714x702, 181K)

There are also absolutely no foxes as I killed every last one.
You gotta be thorough if your goal is genocide.
I just wish I could kill shrews the same way but despite being smaller they are actually more trapwise than mice.

Nice. Now do one for unborn fetuses.

Only if they are black. Niggers should have unrestricted abortive Access.

I did not know that. That's really interesting

>bunch of nonsense
none of that shit matters
we are the apex predator
a wild animal wouldn't think twice about killing you
i wouldn't think twice about killing any animal if i had too

>animals

Also aren't we gonna exterminate Jews?
Empathy is uneeded for this war.

This thread filled me with joy.
Mankind has grown haughty and has forgotten that we are at the mercy of Mother Nature. We domesticated ourselves, but never really bothered to purify and advance our species as a whole. We hold on to our intellect as if we are the only animals to be blessed by it, and arrogantly neglect or dismiss the nature of our species as well as our co-inhabitants of this world.
Humanity has willingly broken its own wings by cutting the ties with nature and forgotten the valuable lessons and knowledge there is to be found there.

I firmly believe that children growing up among animals, and making an effort to understand them and learn from them, become better people.
You can tell a lot from a person from how they treat and view animals.
They are not humans, and should be treated with respect and in a language they understand.
People who don't get that are not of good character or judgement

I personally think the only reason children should be aborted is if death would be better for them than going through life mentally crippled or if birth complications would kill the baby and/or mother anyway. If you cannot take care of a child then you shouldn't be having sex, promotion of hedonism in our society was done throughout the free-love movement as a psyop to convince women that abortion was acceptable for any reason other than serious medical circumstances, both to fund the lunatic religious fantasies of the cult-member elite they control and to cull and manipulate the population from every angle.

Attached: 1519143052377.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

Is this a thinly veiled fury fag thread?
You fags are mentally ill

For some reason it is a life goal of mine to punch a cassowary in the face.

Says the literal soulless hue orc favela scum

People who value animals more than humans are worse than Brazilians

Furries have become more frequent in society due to sexual hedonism as stated in my above post. So too have fetishes become more prevalent.
Jews do not want us to have any rigid foundation in our society, no pride or honor. What becomes judgement of other's deviance becomes "we're all a bit fucked up so we can't judge" which then becomes accepting pedophilia, ritualistic murder, ect.
The goal is to get the masses slowly accepting of the atrocities which will and are being inflicted upon us, even wanting it.

Animal brain is the same as ours, operates on the same principles, just less complex. Emotions are pretty basic stuff and pretty much a must for social animals like mammals.

However, don't antropomorphise animals, thats silly.

This is a nice post but to suggest animals are somewhat sapient is a dangerous thought my dude. Crows do everything that women do plus they can fly but trust me we don't want crows to vote.

Why? What are the political leanings of the corvid? They supported vikings heavily.

>What are the political leanings of the corvid?
I'd say they lean random on the political spectrum but I'm no expert.

Fantastic thread. Never forget family at waterski national tourney had their dog out in front of their Pusher with them in lawn chairs. I, like i always do when i see cool dogs, cats and animals, approached the dog in a unthreatening manner and it immediately let me pet him or her(dont remember) while striking a conversation. The parents said that animals and dogs are best at determining personality, i cant think of the exact word, but they know who to trust and who to not trust.
The experience i have had with all types of animals since I was born, they have souls no doubt. Read the bible.
When I think about some of my former family pets, it pains me So much, its like a hole is burning through my Heart because I miss them So much and would almost give anything to have them back!!! The only feeling close to this intensity is my Dad, grandma and grandpa, my first real love, and few great people that passed early in life.

Its up to us to protect the innocent, elderly, all animals except snakes, well there reptiles, ok!
I'm not an absolutest and grew up deer hunting and hunting as a kid. There is a time and place.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1005, 121K)

This, exactly!

Attached: image.jpg (1000x750, 101K)

I'm all for the butchery and hunting of animals for substance and materials. Tho' nature red, tooth and claw.
I just believe our society has largely fallen out of respect and understanding for life itself and it will be our doom.

Don't dolphins eat those puffer-fish in order to get high?

Kek!

this

There is a huge lack of respect for the nature of life, and of the systems that our lives depend on. Not the ones socially constructed, with banks, governments, and welfare as examples

I love evolutionary biology. Does that count or do I have to subscribe to pagan hippie garbage to fit in?

>lot of animals are people as well
do you speak from experience?

Tear!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1000, 158K)

We share most of our facial muscle structure with mammals. So much so that mammals and humans can genuinely interprut each other's emotional signaling to a significant extent. Anthropromorphism can be fundamentally accurate until you get into higher abstractions which animals don't seem capable. But that varies by animal.

Animals aren't sentient and many of them fundamentally lack a nervous system complex enough to actually feel "pain" in our sense of the word. They may be able to detect if a part in injured but don't necessarily "feel" anything.

People feel empathetic toward animals and apply human emotions to them even though they aren't human.

I hate people like that

They maintain linguistic traditions and have respect for fallen comrades. All animals are right wing.

"In my country there is problem, and that problem is transport, because Khazakhstan is big"

I bet the squid really loves food for thought ;^)

soul is your ethereal body/conscience that remains after you die
animals have soul but they are not as developed as ours

cat mothers will kill their kittens if they are too weak to survive, they know it is better than letting them suffer and somehow nobody had to teach them how

yeah there is a connection, but you'll probably have to eat about 0.5-1.2 grams of dried psilocybin mushrooms to "feel" and "see" it in the world.
because our brains have developed defense mechanisms from the natural field, because without it we are vulnerable, like animals are.
the only way to be connected to it is to allow yourself to be vulnerable to it.

Hate to break it to ya, but mankind has been brutally killing animals since we used their bones as weapons.

Attached: 1515834065674.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

I actually think it to be the inverse in my experience. Many people think of things they kill as less themselves in order to cope with it. They do the same with enemies in war, with other humans they want to kill, and I believe it's a sign of emotional weakness; the incapability of emotionally dealing with killing a peer so you dehumanize them and subsequently yourself in order to face the bloodshed.

It marks a much more mature kind of person who has made themselves comfortable with the idea and capability of killing someone they understand as an equal or greater in terms of not only intelligence but depth of character and mind. To kill a god isn't a feat of strength or intelligence, but a vast feat of soul and personage. Being incapable of accepting something as more than an object when you butcher and devour it makes you much more fragile than you'd like to believe, it is the mark of a strong man who can tear down his fellow knowing full well the value of what he does and what is lost in doing so.

You have made a very nice post, but I disagree with a few parts of it.
To start:
>our ancestors remembered larger quantities of things than we do now
I would disagree. Today, we remember lots of things which are otherwise useless, such as what celebrity starred in what film or that post Becky made on facebook three weeks ago. I would argue we have much deeper memories, but nothing quite as "interesting" or as "practical" as what ancient people had.

>today with the internet you can barely have someone understand basic principles of science without having them look it up on their phone
This is also a matter of opinion, and possibly projection. If you have ever met a trades-person, they could probably tell you a couple basic principles about physics, chemistry, or biology. However, today, the "basics" of science have been pushed further than ancient-people would ever have imagined in their wildest dreams.

>Even college educated people insist on "just searching it" rather than being able to know it by heart
To me, as a physicist, the basics of science are knowing classical mechanics, electrodynamics, a bit of thermodynamics/statistical physics, and, at least, a basic understanding of quantum mechanics. To pass my candidacy, I had to know all of these topics, in depth, with nothing but my own mind. But it doesn't stop a just the physics, I had to master practical mathematics, including unique objects and their properties like the Riemann Zeta function. The point I am trying to make is that things have become so specific and so esoteric, that it is difficult for all peoples to just "know it by heart", and takes a good portion of your life studying just to get to that point.

I challenge you to go and probe around Wikipedia, click through the "See also" links, and find out how truly little you know. Take, for example, a starting point: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_processing_unit
You are using one right now, but do you even know how/why it works?

Don't just dream it. Do it. but do it with the innovation and power of man at your back.

>All animals are right wing.
What about the detestable commie ants and bees?

>Killed all the boxes and mice
>Can't into voles
You eliminated their predators and resource competitors, but you can't suppress them directly. Enjoy the vole apocalypse

Good to see that Sup Forums isn't completely filled with edgy 12 year olds yet.

bees are mini japanese kamikases, they are based

>An interesting philosophical theory I came across is that the human body is an animal and human consciousness is a separate being inhabiting it in a symbiotic relationship.
damn. that sounds eerily accurate.

Attached: 1473515933689.jpg (1072x713, 61K)

youtu.be/MeLRdjDnQko
youtu.be/OQy-T2PynPk

If you go too deep into evolution you end up as Pagan hippie garbage but with wrong think about women and multiculturalism.

I had a pet cat once that get depressed whenever we went on holiday, the neighbour told us when we were away he would lope about all lethargic and sad, sometimes leaving his food and rarely taking his eyes off the front door. But once we came home he went crazy, running around us rubbing up against our feet and mewing like a crazy cat.

I was 7 when I learned that animals have souls and hearts and feelings and consciousness and characters and personalities, I pity anyone who hasn't discovered that truth

Attached: mysadcat.jpg (640x425, 27K)

id pay money to see you fight a lion bare handed, see how much of an apex predator you really are

brazillians dont either

Attached: communism rules.jpg (329x1280, 172K)

Looks like ant monarchy to me.

all you need to do if a lion attacks you is poke it's eyes out and slap it's balls as hard as you can - job done, lion will panic and run away

This. They want us divided, fighting amongst ourselves. Man needs to work with nature.
Blacks need to work with whites in harmony to overthrow the jews.

get naked
go into the wilderness that has wild animals bears, big cats, wolves, and poisonous snakes
let see how long it take them to kill you

The squid brain thing is more interesting.

>Animals aren't sentient

you've never taken care of an animal, so what would you know?

The most fundamental question I ask myself about the world is whether something is being said or whether it's being sold.

>Doctor sponsored by pornhub says that masturbating at porn is good for your health
>Scientist sponsored by churches proves that the Earth was created only a few thousand years ago.
>Cosmetologist sponsored by her best friend in highschool convinces mass media that sperm is good for the skin
>Evolutionary biologist / zoologist paid by meat industries to convince the public that animals are dumb, that we're "special", and that the animals get to live in a big happy field before they're "Humanely" murdered.

I'm a lobster fisherman. God knows the cruel things I do to live fish and crabs for bait; we cut them, bleed them, let them squirm for hours to catch maybe a single lobster which we'll store in shitty conditions until it either dies or survives long enough to be sold to some hippy across the world who thinks he's "Saving" it by letting it loose in the pacific ocean.

The reason I sleep at night, is because I know what goes on in the ocean; lobsters face a lot worse down there. The ocean is a torture chamber. Life is suffering. Ultimately, I can stomach the suffering I inflict, because I try to contribute as much as possible back to the Earth.

Attached: Image1.png (649x521, 224K)

There are actually many studies on the subject, and we are beginning to get into the frame of mind which is "skimming" through knowledge. Many students don't subject themselves to what is known as deep-reading anymore, and as such do not retain anything but information they consider to be valuable. It is damaging our memory as a species. While we gain access to a higher amount of knowledge, one must question if we truly understand that knowledge rather than just know it. Since childbirth our society has been structured to drill into our heads that encyclopedic knowledge is more important than a true deep knowing of it, and incorporating that knowledge into our very person. You're a physicists, but I bet you know people who "know physics" and work with them heavily and study them but aren't physicists, nor do they consider themselves to be. They do not make that knowledge a part of their understanding of the world, but as just another tool to complete the tests given to them.

most animals aren't sentient. emotions are an adaption to abstract reasoning capabilities, they incentivize you to do actions within your reproductive benefit. animals that have supporting organelle for emotions are mammals and birds. I wouldn't be surprised if some gastropods developed similar traits. As for fish, reptiles, insects, you may as well consider computers conscious at that point.

>we evolved to use tools
>don't use tools
stupid

If they eat something too big it actually causes brain damage and will knock them out, which is why their body is designed for ripping so that food is shredded and capable of going through smoothly.