She is always happy, cheerful, has lots of friends, nothing brings her down, does everything right...

She is always happy, cheerful, has lots of friends, nothing brings her down, does everything right, no matter what she says its true, no negative traits whatsoever.
She is literally Miss Perfect. Very hard to relate to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9atnnmx9Bc
youtu.be/-jBuGb-1Suk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I need to relate to a protagonist

Her negative traits are that she's a fucking autist.

Only total dweebs think she was the protagonist.

You're not meant to relate to such a strong archetype, like you're not meant to relate to Jesus or Superman.
You just admire them and let them lead you in the right direction.

She has attained Nirvana. She is a Buddha. At this age, most probably the reincarnation of one.

You never had any luck user. You can't escape the wheel.

I want her to sit on my face

>Miss Perfect
>cowtits

>normie
Fuck off, crossboarder.

Begone, foul demon. Misuzu is evil incarnate.

>Very hard to relate to her
That's actually a plot point in the show.

You aren't supposed to. She's a force of nature just like Berg Katze and Gelsadra.

S3 when?

Why do all the important male characters in this show, except for Sugane and Jou, wear high heels?

There's this thing called style.

Since Maaya Uchida (Hajime 's VA) has perfect feet,i imagine Hajime might have perfect feet too.

What's this? Since when does Katze have boobs?

That sounds like an extremely boring protagonist and that's the exact reason why people hate superman.

>why people hate superman
Yeah that surely explain his enormous sales for over 75 years.

Yeah how are these current super man movies doing?

>heracles? perseus? achilles? gilgamesh? who are these guys
>they'd make quite poor protagonists, I can't relate to them at all

It's awesome how they still make a shitton of money. People's love for Superman overcomes shitty writting.

This is why I fucking hate the term 'Mary/Gary Sue'. It was created to apply to a specific type of character in fanfiction, but quickly was applied to literally any character who can't be easily self-inserted into. At this point, the term is completely meaningless, yet it still clings on in the notion that characters should be self-inserts or it's bad writing.

I thought she was autism?

>She sucks! Why doesn't she have Type-2 DM like me!

What did you think of the 90's Gatchaman ova?
youtu.be/T9atnnmx9Bc

Who would enjoy these cartoons the most?
youtu.be/-jBuGb-1Suk

You shouldn't relate to girls

Why not
go on

Because you're male I suppose

Women and women enablers are obsolete, Sup Forums is a fag board now.

Boring answers. not triggered/10.

I'm not trying to trigger but to enlighten you

How does it come that in this show, there was a guy who went around crossdressing and nobody was questioning it?
How does it come there was also a guy who behaved really flamboyantly / flirtatious and nobody was questioning it?
How does it come there was a girl who walked around in her underwear and nobody was questioning it?
How does it come that the antagonist liked to kiss men on the streets and nobody was questioning it?
How does it come that Paiman threw up bubbles when he was nervous & walked around the house riding a vacuum cleaner and nobody was questioning it?

If any gender became obsolete nowadays I'd say it's the men. As long as you keep sperm frozen in a cold chamber you don't need any. They're pretty much worthless.

Berg Katze was such a great villain. If you think about it, considering his powers, he could just go ahead and kill everyone by himself. Heck, he could obliterate the whole city easily... But he doesn't. He'd much rather prefer to turn the inhabitants of the planet against each other to the point where they end up killing themselves mutually. Even when he does kill people, he would usually do it disguised like someone else, în order to bring people's worst impulses to reality.

I am useful to myself, thank you. No need to validate my existence through others

why do we have to question everything? it's a god damn fictional show.

Good answer. But then again you or another user was the one who started going on about obsolescence. Luckily not everyone gets rid of things or people or call them worthless just because they don't need them.

>Sup Forums is a fag board now
>now
Fuck off newfag

What to do?

Hajime was incredibly interesting to follow as a MC.

Burgers worshiping an openly illegal alien never fail to amuse me.

Superman gets shit done

>people hate superman.

Only wannabe edgy twats hate Superman.

How do you break a heroine?

I don't hate Superman. But I don't find him interesting either. Because he is too perfect.

At least OP is a cute shortstack.