Asuka is truly a gift from the gods. What do you think makes her so perfect?

Asuka is truly a gift from the gods. What do you think makes her so perfect?

She has personality and good looks and does cool things.

tfw u will never have a gf like her

She's only interesting because of her deep imperfections. If she wasn't a nascent narcissist and highly-strung in general then she'd just be another generic action girl.

>Asukafags

Asuka needs to exist to make Rei look even more amazing in comparison - the moon only shines so brightly at night through the harsh rays of the sun.

Why is she shitposted so hard against (by one dude apparently)

How can other girls even PRETEND to be able to compete?

>by one dude

your split personalities don't count my schizo freundin

Why is Eva BLESSED with such great girls?

Marifags need not apply

I'm usually not into chestlets but Asuka is pretty good regardless.

>Marifags need not apply
Rude.

This should have been her canon cup size desu.

What's wrong with their necks? Even I think this is too much.

Look at her and tell me she's not cute.

Nothing

she's actually awful and anti-perfect

Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

Ha ha more like ASS SUCKA!

>What do you think makes her so perfect?
Her smile.

>What do you think makes her so perfect?
Her imperfections

by being Kurisu

Both are shit

>memelord
>good
No.

Wouldn't you want a waifu that spends her entire day on Sup Forums, user?

She's flawed and broken and I want to help her heal.

I wish the Gestapo showed up to shoot me every time I tried to do it or even got the idea.

That's likely the reason why people like her so much.

More than half of the people here would not like her if not for Moot.

You know what they say about girls with long necks.

I'm torn between wanting to kiss someone's neck, and wanting to call the Gestapo.

none of that shit. thin, long hair, tsundere... yes please

>insecurity and constant existential crisis

Ah what the hell. I've already ruined half my life because of thin, long hair and tsundere. Might as well crush the other half.

God must be pretty powerful if you are this deep into your delusion

moar

She can suck my ass alright

I’d grab her ass as I do her doggystyle.

>unlikable bitch instead of a purest science angel
No

But would it be deeper than Tohsaka's anus?

The day Asuka threads stop here on Sup Forums is the day I leave.

Then I will make a thread three days later, and tell everyone about her.
That pic is a man, by the way.

You can't do shit, faggot.

>tsunderefags

I guess when daddy fucked you when you were little the faggotry soaked in though your ass

He was too busy drinking and gambling to do something like that. What about yours?

I don't like how she looks. It looks somewhat cartoony, unnatural, uncanny valley.

I don't believe you
>pretty hot tho

>That pic is a man, by the way.
So it really is Asuka

That's cause it's not a she.

Mine was too busy killing Iraqi's to ever be home.

I think it's the best Asuka cosplay I've seen.

Rei is better in every way.

People only like Asuka because she's the director's favorite.

They never do.

No, they don't like her because she's the director's favorite. They like her because they're emasculated cuckolds who act non threatening and effete around females in order to prevent themselves from leaving said female in disgust. While this may endear the asukacuck to said female on an emotional level, it eliminates the asukacuck as a potential physical partner.

Mine fed the army. Still found a lot of time for beer, though. I had to take care of everyone and be the involuntary Emiya of the family. Or "family".

>who act non threatening and effete around females in order to prevent themselves from leaving said female in disgust.
I kind of had a different or opposite problem on saturday and today, but the less I say the better.

So you tried to act like Chad to a Stacy, and she owned your sorry ass.

Nah, Asukafags like impure 3DPD quality 2D that seek validation from various of different guys.

Asuka is someone who has had a tough life. Graduated college at 14. Elite pilot. Thinks much of herself. Driven to be the best.
As the story goes on she is shown to be receptive to change. At times shows kindness and even gentleness to those around her.
She is starting to become a better person, starting to heal.
Until she suffers from a series of traumatic events that attack her where she is most vulnerable.
Defeated, she gives up. She attempts suicide. But unlike her mother she is stopped before she succeeds.
Is placed into a drug induced coma, (wouldn't want our valuable resourc...erm "pilots" damaging themselves).
Wakes up inside her Eva. Alone. Cold. "Did someone dress me?" Bombs explode around her. Enemy closing in.
Remembers WHO THE FUCK she is. She chooses to fight. She chooses to live.
Doesn't.
Impaled through the eye with a spear. Arm cut in half (down the middle). Eaten alive.
Wakes up again on some post-apocalyptic beach. Strangled by a 14 y/o boy whom she knows masturbated over her exposed body while she was coma'd.
Touches his face gently, as if to say, "I understand".
Has the last word in one of the greatest series OAT: "How disgusting".

Best Girl.

well if you really HAVE to know...
Someone really dishonest tried to come (back) into my life after a lot of time and seduce me. I grabbed her by the throat and she liked it. Had sparkly eyes and a giant smile and everything. No resistance (ragdoll). She only called back three days later and said the standard "It's not like I go out on dates" tsundere thing. I called bullshit and hung up. Spent some time wandering around town and when I came back, there was a page-long farewell letter waiting for me. She confessed all of her deeply seated feelings, most of which were made up. Oh and she retroactively didn't like the choke.

>another eva blogposting thread

Tough crowd.

Reposting something that might be useful for figuring out the crayon sequence

You'll have to frame-by-frame this webm to see what I'm talking about.
After Shinji 'kills' Asuka in the kitchen scene and the crayon slides play, there is a rapidfire flash of all Evangelion's episode titles.
Asuka's life is flashing before her eyes, I think.
During these episode titles' flashing, two episode titles are bright red. Episode 10 (magma diver) and Episode 22 (Asuka's mind invasion) are those. These are episodes that were immensely damaging to Asuka's psyche.
Several other episodes are proceeded by a red frame, although the episode title itself is not red. In these episodes Asuka suffered less severe wounds. In the episode where Touji is selected as the next pilot, a red frame comes right after, for example. If you watched that episode you know something was bothering Asuka, whether it be the additional competition or whether she didn't want another person being put in harm's way fighting angels.

There are also two episodes with unique white title frames. One of them is episode 15, the kiss episode. It is possible that the 'white' title frames are instances in which Shinji was hurt.

So the crayon sequence seems likely to be related to Asuka or Shinji's memories, and if you look closely, some of them appear to depict Shinji and Asuka.

There's no way this one doesn't have Asuka on the top right. The hair, color, and elevated position all but assure it.
The figure on the left might also be Shinji.

Oh why did I watch it before sleep? Also, are you trying to imply that the childhood friend wins here? As much as living a life of constant pain counts as winning.

I have no idea, or at least nothing close to conclusive.

I posted a five-second theory yesterday about something that's a real confusing nag: the hospital scenes.
There are a lot of them, and in all except one, there is bizarre dreamlike lighting and nothing supernatural (ie. angels/evas/etc.) is mentioned by the characters.
Asuka is also in a coma for no apparent reason in the last hospital scene. She was simply depressed and malnourished last we saw of her, nothing that would cause a coma.

So, maybe the cast of Evangelion are kids in a cancer ward, and NGE is Shinji's crayon-drawing world about adventures with the other kids there. And perhaps instrumentality is, in hospital-world terms, about Asuka dying, and Shinji deciding to kill himself?

I'm beginning to have one or two doubts, of the good kind.

He would still have to live at least a week longer, to write down everything she said and tell everyone who she was.

It's difficult to "hospitalize" the part of Instrumentality where Asuka dies, Shinji makes a grave for her, then she comes back. You could say that perhaps he only assumed she would die because of her coma, but she actually didn't.

It's difficult to imagine, having someone back. It must really be something else.

>At times shows kindness and even gentleness to those around her.

It's weird that people miss this. She makes Misato take them to a ramen shop with vegetarian stuff, even though she wanted to have a steak dinner, because she knew Rei didn't like meat.
She praises Shinji's hacky violin playing, even as he self deprecates about it.

I get the feeling that much of Asuka's screen time was devoted to drama, simply because that's more interesting than day-to-day behavior, but in actuality she was pleasant to be around most of the time.

Those are always the laziest kinds of theories, right up there with "Main character actually died in the first episode and the rest of the series is his brain imagining it before dying" and "He was in a coma the whole time"

Well I did say it took five seconds

>puts down Shinji and all those who cared for Asuka to make her look like an angel
Why do Asukafags always do this?

Post only the cutest Asuka expressions.

Cute couple

I don't want to come off as some sort of masochist, but it's pleasant to see her struggle and survive and deal with things.

Don't some of those crayon drawings appear in Episode 22 during Asuka's mind invasion?
I remember the first one especially.
What the fuck are they

>all that projection
holy shit

Come to think of it, they were in this scene

So now it seems that the entire sequence, crayon drawings and episode title flash, is related entirely to Asuka's memories.
I really wish I could figure out what the drawings mean

Let's go through all the crayon drawings and their appearances.

This one appears in the Arael mind invasion and in the instant before global instrumentality begins. It's the first one to flash right after she's cataloging all the ways Shinji didn't help her.
Is this Shinji? Is this Kyoko having hanged herself? The thing on the top-left is almost surely one of NERV's VTOL aircraft.

This one appeared in instrumentality's beginning and in the Arael mind invasion.

Someone is stabbing a smaller person. A child?

This one also appeared in both.
Same thing, a larger person stabbing somebody smaller.
I will follow up with a possible link that helps explain this.

One of the other fully unexplained parts of Asuka's memories is this.
Train station man.
I noticed he's holding long bladed weapons similar to the crayon stabber.

Oh, it seems like the person being stabbed in that image is wearing wings.

Yui's divesuit (the suit worn during her contact experiment, the thing that transferred her into EVA-01's core) had wings. Maybe the person being stabbed there is Kyoko, and it's allegorical.

They look like pictures drawn by abused children. Got the same "style" to them. 0:10 could be Kyoko trying to kill Asuka, and 0:04 could be Shinji at a foster home. Also there's a whole lot of red on the pictures, for some reason. Don't know about the fish head and eviscerated dog, that's a literal wtf for me.
Maybe they really did meet as kids. One picture could be them at a playground.

This face is the first image in the sequence and the last in the sequence. It is clearly important but also the most vague of all the crayon images.
Will follow up with a possible link

Its crazed appearance reminds me vaguely of 'wahnsennig' from Asuka's angel mind invasion sequence.
Perhaps both are Kyoko's crazed face?

One of these days we should really tie up Anno in an empty theater and ask him about these things.

A little off-topic, but this person's forearm thickness reminds me of Kaji.

Yeah, I have the sad feeling that the crayon images will never be solved.
A rumor started a long time ago that they were drawn by real-life abused children, but I've never seen a shred of evidence for that.

Maybe the rageface is just supposed to represent anger as an emotion, and not a particular person. Though I like the bloody question mark that doubles as a noose. That's Asuka as fuck.

If you look at the hair, it looks kind of like a young male face, doesn't it? Potentially Shinji's.

It could be.

I'm loving all this deepest lore shit.
But also post best grill

There's what could be numbers drawn in the eyeballs
"04"?

Drawings from the unused script in which Kaworu basically stole Shinji away from Asuka?
I remember reading an unused draft in which that happened, and Asuka complained about it. Wish I could find it now

Oh, but wasn't Toji the fourth rather than Kaworu? So nevermind that

Not perfect, but as a character...

Although she's outwardly an extrovert with the way she handles the majority of the people in her life, it's quickly made apparent that the extrovert portion of her personality is a mask, a persona she puts on to hide her true self from the world. The Asuka that casually flirts with Kaji and declares how proud she is to be an Eva pilot is a facade to hide her hurt and pain and awkwardness.

Her role as an Eva pilot and a university graduate has effectively isolated her from her peers in age, and her age has isolated her from her peers in education. Her intelligence and knowledge in combination with her age has effectively isolated her from pretty much everyone she interacts with. She's both an adult and a child, and she has no way to relate to either age group in a way they'll reciprocate.

This is made most abundantly clear with her "Walls of Jericho" statement to Shinji. To her, it's a tacit invitation for him to be bold and cross the line, because she wants him to be bold and do it. Shinji can't understand the reference, but she likely takes it as a rejection.

Meanwhile no matter how much she throws herself at Kaji and tries to get him to treat her like a woman, but all Kaji can see is a child. He's not rejecting her because of her, but because her body is a child's.

The complexity of her situation isolates her, and that's why people find her so fascinating.