From the river to the sea

Attached: 1514578066142.png (550x540, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol this """"country"""" doesn't even exist
but you know what does exist?
I S R A E L

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Attached: 1494000403041.jpg (632x732, 351K)

lol you can post shit memes all you want, Muhammad
the truth is Israel will always exist I can't wait to move there!!

You know that all of Israel's illegitimate land will be given back to the Arabs right?

You know that ar*bs don't belong there and their origin is in present day Saudi ar*bia?
and also that Assyrians used to inhabit today's Syria and Iraq but now they are being butchered by ar*bs on a daily basis?

Palestinians descend from the Canaanites.

then they are not ar*bs, Goytard

You're a typical kike.

Attached: 1514846883824.jpg (640x572, 151K)

You are a typical Amerifat, how much do you weight? 450 lbs?
also when's the annual aid to Israel for 2018 being delivered? lol

Attached: 1490997833918.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

>if Abbas rejects the US mediator, he doesn't want peace
actually ar*bs never want peace, hence their countries are at war all the time lmao

Attached: 1519151383797.jpg (2748x2650, 3.56M)

>netanyahu
>corrupt
I hope not, he based

Hes fucked.

Attached: 1503386316010.png (913x700, 540K)

No, there's no other party good enough to take the leadership of Israel

Yeah, Israel isn't gonna exist anymore. We've already been over this.

Attached: 1502957232705.jpg (1725x2356, 2.44M)

Wrong
Goyim isn't gonna exist anymore

Attached: 1507260942263.jpg (601x402, 65K)

Goyim can have down syndrome too

better to have Israel than another failed arab state

a swarthy gypsy who thinks he's a kike

huh?
I'm a Jew born here in Romania we are 10.000 who still live here
but I will move to Haifa once I'm 22
this

Arab states only fail because of ISRAEL

FUCKING FAGGOT.

Attached: 1510280473985.png (1620x1392, 1.97M)

Yeah, just like we were doomed last year.
And the year before that.
And the year before that.
And really, every year since the state was established.
Well, I suppose the inevitable end of life on Earth assures that one day you will be right I guess.

Attached: 1513485144188.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Attached: 1496644871550.webm (1280x720, 962K)

no
ar*b states fail because ar*bs are literal apes

Palestine will be free

if Sharia Law and gential mutilation is freedom to you, sure

I'd prefer Sharia over (((secular))) rule that allows gays to parade in Jerusalem, and FGM isn't a core belief in Islam iirc

>exposing himself as Mohammed the immigrant from North Africa
kek...

Palestine is rightful British clay!

No, the land belongs to the indigenous people.

One only has to be a cuck to hate a rule that forces women to cover, execute those who are drunk in the streets, those who practice sodomy or pedophilia or zoophilia and impose a patriarchal system. I wouldn't like to be forced into religious stuff though.

Saudi Arabia is westernizing itself.

yeah cause this rule is really doing great to countries
Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan etc

1. What does it has to do with my post?
2. It still routinely executes people and impose hijab as far as I remember

>arabs r gud guys they love to spread islam in the usa and undermine our borders but jews doing the same are bad

All semites are bad, you both have to go back

>Somalia
A failed state born out of Western colonialism
>Afghanistan
Literally a buffer state made by the US to counter the USSR
>Yemen
Created to stop Saudi Arabia from having an access to the sea
>Pakistan
Created to weaken India after colonialism

Are you even trying? Are you even redpilled?

Idk, disregard my last post. Israel isn't even about religion though because Zionism has nothing to do with religion no matter how much they talk about God.

Zionism is a Rothschild fake movement.

Attached: 1492982778178.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>every state he mentioned is not a shitty shape because of Islam but it's someone else's fault
Nice try, was it that bad in Morocco you had to flee?

>because of Islam
Oh my God are you fucking retarded? Is it because of Christianity that Romania is a shithole? No. All the states you mentioned are born out of manmade post-colonial patchwork, ofc it wouldn't work you dumbass

How exactly is Romania a shithole?
>Very high HDI
>25.000$ GDP per capita
>low crime rate
>fastest growing economy in Europe
Also Bucharest is 100 times safer than Paris, I can walk around wearing a kippah without being assaulted by retarded ar*b apes

If you live in Romania why do you care about Israel? You are a traitor to Romania.

Romania is where I was born in
Israel is where my origins are
So therefore I love both countries, I am not a traitor to any of them

Your origins are not from israel.

Prove it

No, the burden of proof lies on you because you claimed that's where your origins lie. You must prove your claim.

Oh shit you're actually a kike that thinks that all kikes comes from the Middle East. You're probable an ashkenazi and don't even know that you have no roots to the Middle East.

I am Jew therefore Middle Eastern
Yes I am Ashkenazi Jew of course
Ashkenazi = European Jew

>I am Jew therefore Middle Eastern

Attached: 1493029960661.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

but to be honest Mizrahi Jews are better.
because many Ashkenazi Jews are actually Leftists, in both Europe and Israel, while Mizrahi Jews are more Right-Wing and anti-ar*b

Nobody cares. You shit on Arabs why they mostly helped you during the Holohoax and welcomed your kind to their lands and now you think you belong to the Middle East while you're basically an Ashkenazi. Wtf man?

You know what's the funniest part. Before Israel existed, Jews and Arabs were living side by side in peace in Jerusalem and Palestine.

your origins are not in North America
ar*b leader Husseini worked with Hitler and in fact, it wasn't Hitler's idea to kill Jews, it was Husseini's idea, telling him that if he expells the Jews, they would return to their rightful land and therefore ar*bs BTFO
and Ashkenazi Jews are as Jews as Mizrahi and Sephardic are btw

Somehow you've declined since comunisim, which was a result of your decline from a monarchy and fascism
I assume Romania is playing a game of how low can we go

True, mostly because there was no Israel/Palestine drama conflict back then, and now they're just eating their own while they're both semites

Of course not, I'm not a person claiming that God gave me a right to land though.

Also, Israel pushes a TON of anti arab propaganda and indoctrination onto their children. They've filled their souls with so much hate

youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4

Hitler had this antisemitism before meeting Husseini because jews were always staying with their own kind, and no, your blood belongs to Europe more than it does to the Middle East

Attached: 1518052587197.jpg (1024x576, 219K)

Hitler was antisemitic before meeting him, yes, but he never wanted to kill us, he got the idea from Husseini.
and, how did you come up to the conclussion that my blood belongs to Europe?
just because some of us have blond hair, blue eyes and look like Europeans doesn't make us European by blood, in fact, so many Levantines look white: Al-Assad, king of Jordan etc.
is the Palestinian girl in this picture more European than Middle Eastern?

Attached: Palestinian_girl_with_a_Palestinian_scarf.jpg (768x960, 103K)

>anti arab
It's called being redpilled.
I don't want to live with them, just look at thier cities and behavior in general

Attached: 1491685892662.png (1022x937, 491K)

You people are the biggest organ harvesters in the world. You steal children. You are the terrorists. You are ISIS. You are AL-Qaeda and you are the problem with the world.

Attached: 1520343193591.png (996x761, 766K)

>but he never wanted to kill us, he got the idea from Husseini.
Wtf are you on?

t. literal parasite
I don't see much difference between (((you))) and them

What would the Palestinians do with that land if they took it back from Israel? Turn it into another backwards, Islamic shithole. We already have twenty something Arab shitholes, do we really need another one? Israel has one of the most advanced economies on the planet meanwhile the Arab world, after oil, collectively produces and exports less than Finland.

this
we Jews made Israel a great first world nations that, even tho it shouldn't, has equal rights for everyone (it shouldn't)
we made it great without any natural resources, just an empty desert!!

Tel Aviv, no oil.

Attached: tel aviv...jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>Turn it into another backwards, Islamic shithole.
No. ISRAEL IS THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

Attached: 1490982641916.png (1185x1325, 740K)

Attached: 1502747437024.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

Also known as the biggest gay pride holder in the world, kudos holy land!!!
By the way I could show you a picture of Tehran buildings as well.

yes, Tehran however is not inhabited by ar*bs, but by Persians, which are far better, Islam polluted them, but I hope the Islamic regime collapses and Persians return to Zoroastrianism

Oh fuck it's this meme again, are you a pro at being retarded?
If Persians went on an Islamic revolution that's for a reason, and some return to Zoroastriasm is fucking meme-tier

Zoroastrianism is their actual religion.
I've talked to an atheist Iranian guy who was very anti-Arab, saying Arabs destroyed their culture by invading, raping them and converting them to Islam, he was also pro-Israel and wanted good relations wtih us.
Shia are treated far better in Israel than any Middle Eastern country probably other than Lebanon

t. descendant of converts playing at being a Jew.

>t. descendant of converts
explain

This is bullshit again. This is mostly said by people who just hate Islam, yes they were mostly Zoroastrian before Islam, and before Zoroastrism they practiced another religion, so what is "their religion" now?

Arabs didn't give two fucks about Persian culture or their conversions, under Uthman's caliph, who was friendly with Persians, Persians took part in the administrative life of the caliphate and converted to Islam. Their culture still exists and Arabs had little effect on them.

>This is mostly said by people who just hate Islam
yes he hated Islam because it's a foreign religion to the Persians and forcefully imposed to them by their evil government (which is soon going to collapse)

The Islamic terrorists are the Islamic terrorists.

Okay.

Just like Zoroastrianism was an unknown religion when they were following Manzadeanism, so what is your point?
We know you want Iran to have is government collapsing, unfortunately for you it remains strong despite the perturbations. Can't say much about Israel which is undergoing a huge corruption mess with Netanyahu.

>Zoroastrianism is their actual religion.
When it happens
Will you ask forgiveness for having stolen the concept of almighty god, duality and its king Cyrus?

Attached: 1506305873642.jpg (498x401, 48K)

>ISIS was founded by a Jordanian Salafist in 1999
>Somehow this has something to do with Israel

Air tight logic you have there.

>ISIS never attacks Israel
>Israel think ISIS is a "useful weapon"
>ISIS is not tied to Israel at all goys!!!

>Israel is collapsing guys haha xD
are you one of those with the "Drumpf is being impeached" thing too?
No
leave it, there are idiots who actually believe a group of retards who impose Sharia Law and literally apply everything from the quran are Jews, lmao

They've never attacked Iran, either and Iranians are Shia, the heretics they want to slaughter and completely annihilate. They didn't attack Turkey, either. When they invaded Iraq, they left the Peshmerga alone.

They don't pick fights they know they will lose.

>>ISIS never attacks Israel
Lmao Israel single-handedly defeated the whole Middle East in 7 days and you think ISIS has a chance?

No but at the end of the day your kind isn't really different than Arabs. Your government is corrupted, just like Arab governments

Turkey is Sunni and ISIS was fighting Iran by fighting Hezbollah and other shia militias in Iraq.

>Israel
>Ignoring the fact that they had the help of the US 24/7

>>Somalia
>A failed state born out of Western colonialism
Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with their IQ of 68
>>Afghanistan
>Literally a buffer state made by the US to counter the USSR
Might want to look up the Emirate of Afghanistan. The country existed long before the USSR
>>Yemen
>Created to stop Saudi Arabia from having an access to the sea
Fucking what? Yemen has been a state since the middle ages you idiot, centuries before there was such a thing as Saudi Arabia. Pic related
>>Pakistan
>Created to weaken India after colonialism
No, because Muslims wanted their own state after the British left

Attached: 4323.jpg (800x530, 82K)

Middle East especially Egypt was being helped by the Soviet Union so that's not an argument

>Turkey is Sunni

No shit. ISIS wants to destroy every apostate Muslim government that doesn't strictly follow the Shariah, that includes the two Wahabi states of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Turkey along with every single country on the face of planet earth.

>ISIS was fighting Iran by fighting Hezbollah and other shia militias in Iraq.

No shit. In Syria, too. But why didn't they confront these countries head on like they confronted Syria and Iraq head on? They want to destroy Turkey, Turkey is right next door. Why not attack? They want to destroy Iran, Iran is right next door, why not attack? Or hell, even Jordan, it's right next to Iraq, why not attack?

If you follow this line of logic, you'll see they they don't attack Israel.

>Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with their IQ of 68
They would've been just like a regular African country where nothing happens. Now they're surprisingly turning into pirates because of boats polluting their waters and killing their fishes impeaching them to fish.
>Emirate of Afghanistan
Ah yes really looks like the Afghanistan we know today
>Rasulid Kingdom
Ah yes it's totally the Yemen we know today lmao are you retarded?

Nigga let them deal with Syria and Iraq first, you're literally saying that I'm wrong because they don't attack Turkey (that is anti-Bashar tho so no reason for ISIS to fighting it) and Iran directly at their borders while they were strugging with Iraq and Syria?

Have you read how the pax romana ended?
I'll explain, do not worry
The pax romana was a period of peace of 206 years; guess who put an end to it? Yes the Jews!
After the Jewish attack on Egypt, their relations broke down. Claudius was a Roman emperor, who boasted of killing all the Jews and destroying all his sacred books, there is no talmud, no torah. This is also the reason why Rabbinic Judaism (the one you follow) developed 200 years after Christianity.
Now many more Jews are the patriarchs of the Orthodox Church for example; you will ask, why? because most of them descend from the Jewish converts of the common era who propagated Christianity in the Balkans. By not considering themselves Jews and not following the traditions they were not attacked.
But there are Jews now, right?
Once Diocletian determined that the paganism was illegal they only located two options of conversions: Christianity and Judaism. Hence a very small minority of Jews. The others descend from converts through time. Although I recommend that you investigate your family tree, it will not be that your convert lineage is much closer than you think it is.

Because you're acting like this is symptomatic of some wider conspiracy involving Israel because they've never attacked Israel. Well, they didn't attack all those other countries, either. Is it a conspiracy OR do they just know not to fuck with those countries because that would be end of their little caliphate if they did?

IQ is a meme, it converges with the West and is mostly like at that range in Africa because the populations lacks test taking experience. An IQ of 68 implies lack of basic functionality, it's most likely in the 80s right now.