NEW CHAPTERS WHEN

I WANT TO SEE HOW IPPO DIES IN THE RING

Also, Ippo Blanco was foreshadowed in chapter 105

Is that Ippo blanco?

IPPO BLANCO!

Utra oxygen ippo shits all over ippo blanco

You are wrong

Should be today

Wally (10 combates) will always get me. Best part of that whole list.

>I WANT TO SEE HOW IPPO DIES IN THE RING
He was secretly learning to use both hands, that's why his aim and balance were fucked up.

Enjoy your immortal ippo whose worst matchup is not actually people who use both hands.

Is Ippo really going to retire after this fight? Memes aside, that actually makes me kinda sad. All I wanted was a cute and simple boxing manga.

>Believing fake spoilers
Do you seriously think Morikawa will go that route?

I hope not. I just want to see Gonzales murder stomp Sendo, Takamura going blind right after he wins his final belt, and to see Ippo make it to Ricardo Martinez (not necessarily win against him.)

Where did the "ambidextrous Ippo" spoiler come from? Not that I have a problem with it, but is there a source for it?

>not wanting Ippo to just get laid and catch fish for a comfy living for the rest of his life
You are cruel. Ippo just wants some healing.

How much oxygen does Ippo Blanco have stored in his muscles?

It's fake. The real one is Ippo admiting he's broken (AKA has Punch Drunk Syndrome) and monologuing about this being his las fight and then he will retire from boxing, but he will show his new dempsey before that. Even Biglobe is thinking Ippo will be canned

is the morikawa dumb enough to pull another ashita no joe even though there's no reason to ippo to die? he has a better health and fight harder that joe did.

how did the ref not call the fight right here

Why is his hair white? I don't follow this series, just curious

Side effect of oxygen depletion.

I don't get it, care to explain?

Kamogawa and Miguel comment that with 10 matches of experience Woly would be an unstoppable monster, so Kamogawa will never have Ippo face him again

Wally vs Takamura when.
No honestly how the fuck is anybody even supposed to win against him if he literally has the ability to just invent any new move out of thin air.

birb

ippo actually takes place in the 1940s

1919*

Every other character up that far in the list is some crazy super form, Wally is just having fought 10 times.

>Ippo being broken
Nah, Morikawa won't go the AnJ route. And even if this is Ippo being broken, it's not permanent and he'll get over it somehow/at least achieve something before retiring.

Who is a better coach, Danpei or Kamogawa?

>Mashiba Negro
>(Pregnant Kumi)
lost

It was an actual plot point that Danpei was a shitty coach who was holding Joe back, which made Joe rely on crazy tactics that ended his career

Kamogawa throws in the towel when things get to dangerous for the kid

>dos brazos

>It was an actual plot point that Danpei was a shitty coach who was holding Joe back, which made Joe rely on crazy tactics that ended his career
That's not true at all. The only crazy thing Danpei ever taught him to do was the cross counter, and he only taught him that so he had a chance at beating Rikiishi.

Since Joe started his pro career though Danpei had done nothing but try to be the voice of reason in Joe's corner and tell him to stop doing stupid shit (Pic related is after Joe's debut fight). And it shows in every fight of the series. In the Rikiishi rematch Danpei didn't even think Joe stood a chance, the only purpose of that fight from his POV was to teach Joe that he can't just fight with his hands down, chin exposed, and just knocking everyone out with a one punch counter KO. He essentially told Joe in the final round against Rikiishi to just survive until the decision so he doesn't get knocked out, knowing full well he would lose on points.
And Danpei succeeded at making Joe a more balanced fighter. He changed Joe from being a wild in-fighter with no technique into a more orthodox boxer-puncher capable of outboxing the #1 Bantamweight in the world.

Kamogawa on the other hand actively continues to make Ippo into a one-trick pony even after realizing the dangers that he might become punch-drunk.

Is Morikawa really cancelling Ippo?
What about Miyata vs Ippo?
What about Aoki's title match?
What about Takamura's heavyweight
Final boss match?

If Takamura can get through multiple world title matches while partially blind then Ippo can at least drag his dumb ass through a few more fights while punch drunk.