As a african I have a question

Why are you letting your race die rapidly?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-21-at-7.55.53-AM.png (274x280, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lailasnews.com/nigerian-girls-easy-deceive-frenchman-slept-1600-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because cucks are the majority.

>Why are YOU letting your race die rapidly of aids?

because it helps niggers, once it can't help niggers anymore and nigger die from starvation, whitey will rebuild the world

Go do your homework kiddo

Imagine if your men were homosexuals and your women were traitor feminists and your politicians were traitors to their countries

Even if all aids niggers die they still have over a billion over whites lol.

Sounds like a thin veiled "redpill me on x"
So heres ny help in letting you hit 200 replies because we dont have mods.

There is no such things as "races" and skin color don't influence what you're able to do.
Next dumb question?

because once that happens, all races will die, since the concept of chinks or niggers colonizing space is too fucking horrible to even contemplate

nice vpn op!

>hurrrr durr there is no such thing as races
You must've failed biology.

The same could be said in any situation, including the Arab slave trade of 24 million blacks - why didn't your ancestors stop it? Perhaps they didn't realise how serious it was until it was too late, and the other side had greater momentum. Watch Dr Tony Martins videos and you'll see the African slave trade - both under the Arabs (jewish elites) and Atlantic slave trade (Jewish merchants), were run by the same people now trying to destroy Europe. One thing blacks and whites have in common, is that they're generally good natured, and the average man cannot grasp how evil the jew is, and how much the jews are conspiring to destroy other people. They are consumed with their schizophrenic psychosis where they want to lash out and destroy innocent people. The average man just doesn't grasp this in time - how could he when it is so alien?

Why do you care. Are you worried the gib me dats are going to run out?

Did you just find out who Julius Malema is today?

There is only one race - the human race.

Sho mfetu, where is my christmas box nyana?

Attached: 1504178012124.png (1333x600, 73K)

Attached: 0fed02e4f2216ea5762addcf8c173a04488406eaecea30fe16bc77c6571154a1.png (1002x669, 492K)

What kind of austist do you think made that image?

>inb4 one who poos in loo

ok.

India is a shithole. Get out of this thread. Nobody wants you here

>a african

>a african

Well, it's not lying.

Mutt man isn't even white anyway we still have a huge birth rate and population compared to you

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Lol look at this guy as if Jews will let you do that: no wonder the white boers are dying

Attached: farm murders7.jpg (572x376, 25K)

Homework done: whites are dying why need the next to why it is

Yeahhh you derserve to die with Europe what a retarded answer soy cuck

one thats entirely reliant on state welfare for pap and water. When we pass from africa your cadres will be starving in millions. When Whites fall in SA 500 million baby making machines in Africa will be swept up in the glorious arms of famine.

English please no meme language or culture "Africans" what ever that retarded language is called

Attached: ENDANGERED SPECIES OF AFRICA BILLBOARD[6].jpg (578x217, 51K)

checked

No a year ago
True but nice b8

Ayyyyy poo poo boi what's up

Attached: Screenshot_20180225-212114_crop_540x317.jpg (540x317, 122K)

Because no more white woman.

Attached: NPI.png (526x405, 253K)

Its cool bro. When we disappear the Tetse fly and Malaria will take their place as the real kangz of Africa.

lmao

Attached: south africa.png (538x896, 72K)

just here to call you a nigger in your wog larping thread, bye

Damn... May as well impregnate as many as I can before they disappear I think l'll start with boer women heard they are THICC af

Attached: FM014.jpg (1387x941, 172K)

kaffir at the bottom is partly correct. Sanctions were imposed but that didnt excuse them literally running out of maize. Biggest difference between rural SA and rural Zim is that you see donkeys grazing in Zim and Cows grazing in SA.

to get away from the niggers its the only place they wont follow us

ha

Dude I buy 20 black bitches for R1000 and they suck this White boys dick till the sun rises.

#BlackExcellence

Because we have better things to do than raise children.
Unfortunately, a bunch of retards here are convinced that there's some mass global conspiracy to stop whites from having kids. There probably isn't. The fact is, we just don't like having kids. More and more of us are realizing that it's a shit-ton of work and there is more fun stuff to do with life. Unfortunately, this also means that our numbers are dwindling.

English you are still speaking that rubbish thank you

>more whites today than any time in human history
>smaller % of world population because whites have 1-2 children and the third world has a dozen
>third world is only able to maintain that population growth with western medicine and aid in money/food/technology

Third world population is growing only by the kindness and altruism of white people. As soon as white people run out of patience or some event occurs which makes whites unable to prop up the third world (stock market crash etc), African society will collapse and will likely lose most of its population over a single generation from wars and starvation.

Take that flag off otherwise you are a larger.

Larper.

We will always follow hunt you down take your women breed with them and create a more diverse society maybe like brazil

Attached: farmmurders05.jpg (1036x609, 76K)

go home Malik

Implying you aren’t a virgin larper and can actually get with women.

#BlackExcellence

Attached: Amandla.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Nice congratulations you got std's be proud of yourself man :D also meme currency.

Change flag to geographic position you larper.

>nice vpn op!

Its a black lives matter flag you goof.

Take the black nationalist flag off and let us see your African nations flag, you are probably a European cuck.

Its cool, ill just rape a baby and like magic ill be cured. My sangoma told me so, it must be true.

Attached: Awethu.jpg (225x225, 11K)

No shit retard plus you aren't white cuck
You not even white tho lol
Lol "white race is the most intellectual" soy fag can't even spell damn. glad you're race is dying

I’m not a racist like most on here and I’m Pakistani not white and I repeat take that flag off you virgin cuck larper.

Because we’re polite

No niggers allowed in heaven sorry

stfu

Attached: 1519599271040.jpg (633x542, 33K)

Thicc boer baby look at that face he could have had a nice Future ahead maybe could have been the next Nikola Tesla but it's worth the death
Rape a baby? Black population makes 90 of the population? hmmm that will change things.. surely that's going to shake a pychopath like me

Attached: bc7be1_494cf0c1a3d15508b1b933c26d36de29 (1).jpg_1024.jpg (523x329, 27K)

White Genocide is a bit of a misnomer.
While it's true the white race is dying out due to forced miscegenation, it's also true the other races involved are also dying. Whites, blacks, arabs, asians... we are all united together in death, or we can unite against our common Enemy: the Zionist. So as a European let me ask:

Why are you letting your race die rapidly?

Yes heaven will be filled with boers in a year god watch out *pray*

Attached: 110.jpg (640x424, 71K)

It’s the truth though you probably haven’t touched a cunt since you fell out your mothers, that’s why you are an internet racist.

Nigger stinky fuck listen now.... we don't care about you existing but when you are the cause YOU are gonna get cured just like we always have done prepare nigger prepare.

so you can suffer for eternity.

Shut the fuck up charcoal skin, go die of zeka.

Attached: 1508511724733.gif (280x203, 1001K)

What cucks lol
I'm actually a black Nigerian I'm going to love to seeing the end of the boers in a year Or so beautiful sight of millions of babys heads out of and women brutally raped and impregnated feelz good man

Attached: Potgieter Willemien 3 massacred on Lindley farm execution style Dec12010[10] (1).jpg (418x450, 54K)

You realise the death toll that day was like 10:1? It was literally a bunch of white men in mercs and bakkies and you cunts were fucking slaughtered.

Attached: Lol!.png (316x407, 16K)

10 dirty socks for any nigger that offs this fucking commie nigger. BONUS: for offing his Jew nigger overlords. your prize is the entire Jew-free chocolate continent

Nah l'll live until 90 to see this genocide can't wait
Cool next

>Black Nigerian
Lol
lailasnews.com/nigerian-girls-easy-deceive-frenchman-slept-1600-women/

The retarded nigger is never gonna get it. They are too fucking stupid to see the real enemy that's why we are going to kill them both..

Wtf Nigerians are normally nice I’ve never met a Nigerian as racist as you.

>implying your dumbass won't starve to death
I dream i'll become a billionaire doesn't mean its gonna happen

Compare 10:1 and 10000:1 which includes un interfere and most boers abouslte ignorance of what's going to happen. Ok.. Aryan genius

Attached: 2.jpg (962x622, 153K)

Probe you are Nigerian let’s see your flag.

Prove*

I bet he likes to have his ass fulled with sperm... "weight gain faggots!!!!"

Attached: B3_Blade_001_Green_Tiger__87762.1446069556.500.659.jpg (500x520, 103K)

Do you actually hate all white people just because of the retards on this website?

your 'people' literally rape whites because you think it will cure aids. That is how highly you place us whites on a pedestal and value us. So sit down little boy and when you are more evolved come back to the discussion table.

Yeah they are plus I'm like that in iri to like most Nigerian but desu but I just happen to be a sick cunt that's all plus high iq

Attached: download (3).jpg (260x194, 8K)

Can you actually prove that you gimp?

my boer brothers. please upload this nigger begging to be spared as you cut off his fucking worthless head with a dull knife. whether you upload his family being burned alive is up to you.

keel the fama

>No shit retard plus you aren't white cuck
I'm pretty fuckin white, man. >90% ethnic Russian.

I think a Nigerian girl likes me at work, how do you approach them compared to other women?

There is no such thing as an African.
You are a nigger, always have been, always will be.
The only way you can have a functional civilization is by leeching off whites.
I didn't make it this way, but GOD and/or evolution did.

Attached: op is a fag again.jpg (857x1202, 169K)

suck nigger dick cuckold faggot. kys and upload it ITT

Tbh no I'm actually against racical mixing most black women still find black men including me attractive unlike how Indians/asian who are treated like dirt by they're own women.

Nice thumbnail. How does it feel knowing you will always be a sub-human nigger and nothing more?

Is that the Biafra flag? I’m on phone sorry.

Proof whitiods

Attached: IMG_20180319_225918.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

How are Indians treated like shit by their women?

Not even south African m8 have a guess

You're a fucking NIGGER ... NIGGER! feed the trees monkey lips

Why don’t you use your real flag you pathetic larper.

We’re leveling the playing field

Are you actually from Africa? I bet you are a African American virgin larper who has watched too much tariq nasheed.

R A R E
And 10% non white (black or something)