You get hit by fridge and isekai'd into the world of your favorite anime, what do you do?

You get hit by fridge and isekai'd into the world of your favorite anime, what do you do?

become an alien cat thing

Become a mercenary pilot in the employ of a middle eastern country

Become a fish baby crab abomination, get shot and die with a stock explosion.

>Amagami
I'm too old for high school and the girls, so I guess I'll marry sensei.

Probably fuck Jaune

Become worthless background character #7 who has minimal interaction with the MC or their friends.

grab a bucket of kfc

well theres no male witches so i guess nothing changes for me

But you can fuck cute witches!

i guess thats an option. highlight for me would be at least getting to meet akko, i find us really similar and i wanna talk to someone like me for once

Cry and masturbate.

>eureka 7
This can only end poorly

I would be curious how retarded Kuroki Tomoko would react when I approach her.

Nice choice

Time to explore some old school Isekai (and maybe raise an army of bug soldiers)

Ruin everything that was good about it with my presence

Try to find a Jersey Shin

Spend the night at Japari Lodge with Friends. A different Friend every day.

Dragon Ball's world

Collect the dragon balls, wish to know the language of the gods, hunt down the super dragon balls and wish to become Gohan Blanco

He's a big guy.

I'll learn nen and become a hunter, hunters have extremely good privileges so I can do pretty much everything I want there.

become the second last human

>Kekkai Sensen
>have to live in Hellsalem's Lot
No thanks.

>Little Busters
Fulfill my wish on my own and hope Kyousuke doesn't realize I'm not an NPC.

Am I also a cute Japanese middle school lesbian?

>Kaiji
Assuming i'm forced to start from zero, i'd probably just kill myself.

probably nothing unless im allowed to be a main character, a male symphogear, AND givin a relic + a singing voice

I would be a Stand User.
I think I would just try to use my ability to have some advantages in living a normal, quiet life.
Soon I would start to meet other users though, because that's how the thing works.
Depending on my stand ability, I should be able to survive for some fights, but at the end I would probably get murderer by some gangster/serial killer/Dio's minion or shit like that.

>I would be a Stand User.
Stopped reading right here.

>Index
Hope I'm not level 0, also stay clear away from Touma. Maybe attack Saten.

Get wang elargement surgery and prepare to go on a rampage.

>Digimon

I hope I get a Lilithmon partner or become a Lilithmon.

I'm sure there's some kind of meet up for autists in you hometown user.

Do everything possible to win the heart of my husbando.

Begin the war on normies

You'll be the only guy with any meaningful screentime, but all the Yurus will be creeped out by you.

Then I'll just kill myself.

>Baccano!
I make sure I'm at the Alveare when shit goes down so I get me that immortality

Find me a saiyan woman and have 30 children.

I was so happy when the creator of this died, because I thought the series would die with him.

Fuck RWBY, and fuck /u/. It's concentrated yuribait moeshit that's actively killing the industry.

Only shit taste is you, normie

i take comfort in the fact that i will never be as much of an autistic edgelord as you

>WHY CAN'T ALL ANIME JUST BE ABOUT CUTE ACTION GIRLS WHO LOVE OTHER CUTE ACTION GIRLS
Fuck you and your cancerous taste. Anime is supposed to be about interesting scenarios and spectacular visuals, not your sapphic fantasy world dreamt up by NEET otaku.

Sponsor the Pravda school from Girls und Panzer and try to win the heart of my waifu, Katyusha.

Any world is fine as long as I get to become a qt anime girl that will one day grow up and over produce hormones, thus getting big breasts and a hot body that smells like flowers.

Is it too much to ask?

Yes, because we hate ourselves and thus the universe hates us for it.

Then I pick world of Helck, so I can attempt to punch the world itself in the face.

Wait, how do you get hit by a fridge?

Trying to have sex with it, obviously.

Fuck some monster girls obviously.

AC is romanticized by JC's backgrounds but would be sheer cubicle hell to live in, no matter your abilities

>normies

>implying that you have any level enough to compete against the lowest level demon

Ride sky surfboards and cuck the ever living dogshit out of Renton.

probably be a weird mole rat abomination thingy

oh Sup Forums

spectate a manga series in real time, get bored of it, and subsequently kill everyone in the form of heat death

>Isekai into your favorite anime
What the hell do i do now?

Depends. what's your best MMO character?

Subscribe to ray=out and hope I'm not retconned out of existence by Renton and Eureka's dumbass son.

????????

Shura Spamming Champion with 5 MVP cards from RO.
Including Tanee, Moonlight, GTB, doppel and Death Lord.

I go find Irisu so I can be her beta orbiter.

Learn rakugo.
Play the shamisen.
Date geishas.

>steins;gate

literally nothing changes

I'd date and fuck Tomoko, age is just a number

Assuming Dio's followers wouldn't ignore you

Grab a glass of water, put a leaf on top of it and figure out what kind of nen user I am.

Hope I was born with magic
>Berserk

Guess the manga these panels came from

aint got one. so guess i just die
or do i find out which one is

the anime you hate the least is your favorite

The anime you would choose to watch for all eternity if you could only watch one anime is your favorite

I hate when people pretend they can't make a choice or they don't have a "favorite" anything. When there is a choice where you can only pick one there will always be one that you would prefer over all the rest even if slight.

yui is not gay

First you're assuming you'd have a stand. Second you're assuming your stand wouldn't be self destructive cheap trick shit. Third you're assuming you'd survive any fights since unlike JoJo characters your brain isn't running on enough Araki to figure out you can survive rainbows which turn people into snails by keeping your eyes closed.
You would either witness nothing new or you'd die incredibly fast.

If you don't isekai to the pokemon world, you are a fucking idiot. Anyway, I will start evolving.

He can be the headmaster

You're pretty funny.

Try not to die.

Dude, ghost pokemons are fucking spooky.

Also mankeys will fucking kill you.

Fuck that noise.

wander around aimlessly till I find something interesting
try to stay away from people becasue...well...I hate people
become powerful by training in the mountains and mastering arcane arts and using modern engineering knowledge and magic to create magical machines that shouldn't exist in this world or theirs
fly around in my air ship and listen to hartechno on my mp3 player that's powered by an enslaved lightning demon

>new world is futuristic one, you spend your life going from monkey to caveman

Edgy.

user...
MY favorite anime, not a random one you just made up.

Not edgy at all.
I'm a misanthrope who literally can not interact with people beyond meaningless pleasantries.
And those pleasantries are draining and infuriating.

>Getter Robo

Die immediately in a horrific mechasaur attack

I'll get a sex change and become a lesbian so I can actually play the game.

The fact that you don't think that's some low tier edgelord shit makes you edgy.

Explain the edge.

>using modern engineering knowledge

People always say this, but unless you know how to both engineer and make all engineering shit from scratch using the base resources that might not even exist in another world or the location of the world you're in, you'd be shit out of luck even if you had the suppliers to do it.

fuckers who say that they hate people are fucking idiotic edgy children.

Yeah, go to the mountains alone, bitches like you are the first to crawl back when the first rainstorm ruins your tent. If you hated interacting with people that much, you would've been a hermit already, not going online to tell people how much you hate people.

I actually can.
Was a boyscout for a few years, am a do it yourself and tech geek, and I have enough understanding about the basics to get something going.
And if you understand the basics of making metals and forging then you can build what you need and substitute certain things for other things. ALl it will take is a lot of trial and error and a few bits of inspiration.

I would look forward to what can be done with otherworldly magical items and basic technological know how.

There's a big difference between being able to make a computer or do wiring and being able to literally make a silicon board.

you have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

anyways, this is b8 anyway. I should stop biting now

So you've built an airship then? Or an MP3 player? Or any of the things required for building either?

I always wonder why these isekai wannabes don't go to some 3rd world country and become a king of industry with all their knowledge.

You don't actually need to make a silicon board to make a computer.
The tech to make a functional computer is pretty damned simple.
I can probably make a simple computer with what I remember about the basic tech and electronics but I don't want too.
A can of worms type deal that would fill an entire room.

But I don't want a computer. There's no need for one.

k...

Okay at carpentry, can pick up leather working and I can fill in the blanks with magic.
The MP3 player? It will be something I took with me from the real world.

You're right.
But I really can't find any place locally to dissapear too and I really can't right now.
That's why I like stories with loner who wander around places alone.
Why are there so few of those kind of anime.

Enlist and finally pilot a mobile suit.
I could die a happy man on my first sortie and get isekai'd again.

>Okay at carpentry, can pick up leather working and I can fill in the blanks with magic.
Still reminds me of the various african helicopters, built by people who've seen a helicopter but never actually studied how to make one.

Seek out Urahara Kisuke and offer to work for him in exchange for basic food, room, and training my spiritual powers. See if he can turn me into a shinigami, or use me as a guineapig for making humans into artificial fullbringers, visoreds, arrancar, or Quincy. Maybe he can turn me into a modified custom Quincy/fullbringer.

Whatever the case, I hunt hollows around Karakura until I'm strong enough to grind Hueco Mundo. Convince Urahara to help me colonize Heuco Mundo into a free civilization open to humans, arrancars, shinigami, and Quincy alike.

Eventually get the attention of Las Nochez, try to negotiate peace with Aizen, but without getting too close so Soul Society doesn't execute me. Soul Society eventually becomes aware of us. Possible conflict; desire to fight us dwindles as rank and file shinigami fail to invade us, and captains have zero motivation to destroy us. An uneasy peace is established as we report on everything we see Aizen do, which isn't much as we don't wish to provoke him.

I'd try to influence the world around me so that Aizen doesn't invade Karakura so soon. Convince him to wait things out until the Quincy attack. In the meantime I'll get everyone on all sides to train up a few levels so that the TYBW arc is a four-way brawl, involving a much larger force of Fullbringers. They find a Ywhach of their own who gives them the equivalent of a bankai level power boost.

Also I'd befriend all of Ichigos friends so I can get them all to develop powers and train to captain+ levels.

Only thing to do from there is watch the dominos fall and enjoy the thousand chapters of interesting fights ahead.