So can we all agree that Kado was the biggest trainwreck of 2017?

So can we all agree that Kado was the biggest trainwreck of 2017?

Why is Merlin there? Isn't he from Fate?

I won't call it a trainwreck, since that would imply it was never good, it was more like the biggest fucking disappointment for the year.

I am not mad anymore, but what a waste of potential. Why they hate scifi so much?

>Hetshit
>the biggest trainwreck
No wonder

I was going to say Re:creators, but it didn't even manage that.

That's not how you spell Black Clover

Top 5 most disapointing 2017 anime

Kado
Bahamut : Virgin Soul
Re:Creators
Fate/Apocrypha
Dies Irae

Kado had substance beyond the fujobait and inevitable straight ending. But it threw that away. Merely dumbing it down to who "won" is stupid.
I actually didn't think Re:Creators was total shit like people say, just mediocre instead. If it wasn't for the middle portion being so painfully slow combined with those stupid "specials" in the airing schedule, people might have had a better opinion of it. Although that certainly wouldn't change the questionable writing.

>fujos mad because no gay end

M-Merlin?

The meltdown in the airing threads was truly a sight to see.

>mfw I'm still drinking the fujo tears

I wasn't there but I heard it was glorious

This so fucking much. But I'm kind of numb to disappointments at this point.

I still give it to Virgin Soul since it was 2 cours of bad. Kado at least was good until around the Saraka episode and reveal.

Not a complete trainwreck, but ACCA 13's ending was so terrible it turned a 8/10 anime into a 5

What? Why?

"lmao we lied about the coup d'etat it was just a prank bro"

Are you seriously telling me nobody from Furawau had spies that could have told them it was a trap?

Mein Neger, look at those pathetic creatures!

Can we agree that you stop making those template threads?

>being that invested in shit
Those dumb fujos need to let it go.

Jesus Christ

They handled is pretty bad but I don't think it was the worst route to take, Sup Forums blowing it out of proportion.

I liked /ourgodess/ as much as the next guy but the whole thing was pretty much pants on head retarded.

The anal devastation and goalpost moving was absolutely beautiful, combined with tumblr crying themselves to sleep and screaming how it's still canon gay as long as they interpret it that way.

Yes, but I think most of us still kinda miss it and the old threads, otherwise I can't explain why these kinda threads keep popping up from time to time. Reminds I need to dl that OST.

I have no idea who could be glad that Saraka "won". It's like, we want a thing and they want a thing, so lets burn that thing down so that other party doesn't get it. Writer had to utterly destroy any semblance of a theme, utterly disregard all questions he himself posited in the first half, just to have TWIST ending that's "bittersweet" and "thoughtful". Before that series I've never met something that made me so interested only to fuck up so thoroughly and completely. Well, maybe Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin.

Who cares, the story was shit anyway. Might as well gain some fujo tears out of it.

you sound like a mad fujo

And you sound like a shit eater, for whom schadenfreude is more important than actual good writing.

I was hugely disappointing but up until they substituted the interesting society bending situations Cube Jesus and his toys created with the god Vs. God ass pull fuck fest that was the ending, it was okay.

I'm gonna go ahead and put Bahamut Virgin Soul up there. I just passed the half way mark and man is it just bad. The CGI and animation in general has taken a landslide, the sound design problems for S1 never got fixed. The plot is going nowhere, Nina is basically just a genki virgin with daddy issues and that's it. That's her whole character. They are spending way to much time on her. I wanted more favaro and kaiser.