You do realize that terrorism was extremely rare in the Middle East before the USA & UK invaded it?

You do realize that terrorism was extremely rare in the Middle East before the USA & UK invaded it?

Attached: IMG_100008VN.png (500x467, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=LzbCBfi5-Bw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balad_al-Shaykh_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa'sa'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Husayniyya,_Safad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Dawayima_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safsaf_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_al-Zeitun_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hula_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_al-Mawasi_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo–Haifa_train_bombings_1948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bullshit.

Extremist groups that kill for their beliefs date all the way to the zealots and Egyptian assassin orders.

ISRAEL ARE THE ONLY TERRORISTS

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/

This
Pic related is terrorism in Afghanistan thorugh time

Attached: Ira.jpg (682x434, 28K)

Want a fairly deep red pill? Israel is on our side, the Muslims authorities are not. Israel may spy on us, but it's Arabian nobility outright funding people smugglers and weapon dealers.

Yes, let's define terrorism as specifically non sanctioned acts of war. Taliban community wide punishments are still terrorism.

You do realize that assault trucks weren't around and they didn't know how to build bombs in the 12th-14th centuries?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1492845741512.jpg (1725x2356, 2.44M)

>Israel is on our side
OH SHIT THE BEAST GOYIM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>9/11
Prove this was Israel beyond "they knew about it and weren't forthright with all the information." Israel isn't a close ally, we can't expect them to endanger their agents for us.

I quite honestly believe 9/11 was a crowd funded terrorist act. It was more Saudi nobility.

Taqiya

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

Is it the new magical world used when a good goyim doesn't have any arguments left?
>He doesn't realize that Saudi & Israel are allied
Israelis involved in 9/11 were arrested tho

Jews provided everything you enjoy in life, so saving them in World War II was worth it. And sure, there was a friendly fire incident on that stupid ship of yours. Everything else in the collage is an autist tier conspiracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident

Does this mean the USA are Canada's enemies? Don't be so naive lmao

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK YOU

Attached: 1506427129435.jpg (4568x2976, 3.8M)

Yes Jews are very smart individuals with lots of potential. That is why there are many of them in high posts whether it be in business, politics, on the left or on the right. You're just falling for millennium old propaganda.

Attached: 1518512461718.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

Almost the whole world was invaded and colonized by European powers. Thats no excuse. Every country has been invaded at some point in their existence, that doesn't mean it's ok to be terrorists forever now. Anyway who cares what's going on in the middle east, white countries just need to stop letting the immigrants in.

Saudi/Israeli axis subverted the west into eliminating their secular rival Iraq. The west has always been in a defensive war against expansionist Islam.

Attached: 1516888890072.jpg (581x665, 67K)

this

Attached: israel ally.jpg (500x316, 69K)

>defensive war against expansionist Islam.

No Islamic armies came to your land. Only yours came to Islamic lands. Your military bases are a proof of that. Kys

That's because prior to that everyone just kept going to war with each other

By the way, the "secular rival Iraq" was your invention only, Iraqis don't work like that.

Yep, white, black, and yellow people all do horrid shit everyday. Doesn't confirm your conspiracy theory though, and Jews as a people at least make up for their own faults by advancing the planet scientifically at a faster rate than whatever shit hole country your ancestry dates back to.

>terrorism in the mid-east
>rare

that's some back-of-the-cereal-box history "knowledge" you're sportin' there, champ...

>bombing of the King James Hotel (*killed 60+ Westerners)
>Invasion of South Lebanon (*created Hezbollah)
>Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty (*covered up by mutt gov't -- "LET IT SKIN TO THE BOTTOM -- NO WINGS!" -LBJ)
>Yom Kippur War (*false flag -- Egypt's forces were spread together with Syria's, and not amassing on the border and the war hawks who instigated the war, didn't even bother entering bunkers)
>pretty much every war in the region, in line with Oded Yinon's balkanisation plans...

Attached: pre_yom_kippur_mossad_treachery.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

I have reported this thread to my local Jewish Council and Mosque
All of you will be in jail soon

MAJOR HAPPININ THREADZ

you are out of your fucking mind

this

Coming from small penised nazi-propaganda collage posters...
I'm surprisingly not offended.

360 KB PNG
You do realize that terrorism was none existent in the World except the Middle East before we got invaded?

I remember when someone getting murdered which happened like once a year was big news and it were talks about it for months.
Now it happens twice a day and although it’s still reported on from time to time, it’s so common after the “religion of peace” decided to “flee their wars”.

The USS Liberty was fair game since it was spying on Israel (an ally) anyway lmao

boaz and jachin have not fallen yet

Attached: 1505026241331.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Terrorism started in the Middle East the day Mohammed has shit out of a pig's asshole.

Lol yea but storm fags will justify spying on Israel by posting conspiracy theory compilation image anyway.

I may be Muslim but fuck, who thought it was a good idea to let so many immigrants in Sweden? Should've closed your borders, i'm truly worried about your future though, immigrants are breeding more than natives, and you're only a couple of millions, will it be ok?

>forgets about israel
>hasn't read any history of middle east
Whatever.
Now, had you said that those scumfuck-led countries have exacerbated the tensions that were already in existence...
you'd be less of a faggot.

Yeah, they were busy conquering outwardly until then.

I did not forget about Israel since I mentioned the US (that are helping them 24/7) and the UK (that basically allowed a jewish land to exist)

>Does this mean the USA are Canada's enemies?

As far as I'm concerned. Yes.

Dirty Harry starring Clint Eastwood came out in 1971 and there's a scene with plane hijackers. Islamists were always trying to destroy us, it's part of their religion after all. But not all of them give a fuck about spreading the word of allah and becoming a terrorist, the concept is still part of Islam. And Wahabism is basically Islamism on steroids which encourages terrorism, just not in their own lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzbCBfi5-Bw

Here's the scene from Dirty Harry

Go back to school

Putting everything on Islam's back isn't going to work anymore you know, especially when Islam didn't came to the US the way the US came to the Middle East

Spying on allies is okay when the US does it

t. emu intellectual

It's not counted as terrorism if you're the ruling power.

You think they wouldn't? I agree that the U.S. should let the sand people destroy themselves, but I don't decide when to mobilize.

Their culture is backwards and myself and the innocent people of my country should and will not be punished for the actions of rogue politicians influenced by loud retards. If they had their shit together, intervention would never have happened.

>will it be ok?
It will not, our government is hellbent on getting it to work with their immigration policy. They refuse to admit they were wrong and keep their policy going when they can clearly see areas with high density immigration clearly becoming a dangerous place for police and residence in those areas a so called ghetto.
I’m guessing they think we owe the world for ww2 when hitler had free passage in our country after knocking on our doorstep with an overwhelming army.
Wish we could remove all of our politicians from their Swedish neighborhoods and put them in these ghettos so they can see first hand that they’ve created.
The Swedish Democrats which everyone is praising will save us is only damage control at this point, the ship is sinking and the only thing we could do to save is deport masses of immigrants but “that’s racist” so they’d rather see us die out slowly then admit their fault.

It's not wrong, though. I'm sure new weaponry and mass communication had nothing to do with sand heads blowing one another up more efficiently. It must have been the West. Whitey bad, inbred sand people=good.

I agree, the US came to the Middle East but when you're a Muslim who worships a book of war which talks about spreading Islam through the sword and conquest, this isn't talking about terrorism, it's talking about Islamic nations going to war with the west and conquering it, unfortunately the west time and time again has beaten Islam's ass so they know they can't just go to war with us, which is why the same conquest continues in the form of terrorism and secretly by Saudi Arabia. So when you have a religion which literally believes in conquest and imperialism, you can't exactly judge the US for their so called imperialism, when given the power you would do the same thing. I still think it's wrong to attack and fuck with the middle east, but it's also not like you guys ever needed the help with killing each other. Since the Crusades to Columbus all the way to today, the Islamic Middle East has been a shithole at constant war.

So if you're a muslim, you can't judge the US based on principles because if you are a muslim, you believe in the same type of imperialism, if you don't, you're not following the prothet's word and you're not a Muslim

Indeed the only way to save Sweden and the west is through mass deportation, but the EU and Merkel would never allow such "unethical" practices and they've been working on a EU army, which is why there will likely be a war, for the third time, starting in Europe. Unfortunately, Germany and the EU have the upper hand in this.

Everything would be better if your country stopped doing Israel's wars and wasting money and energy in the Middle East for oil.

The solution is assimilation then? Because they're litteraly breeding more than Swedes it's frightening. I don't want to see Arabs or Somalis when I go visit Sweden wtf

You sound like one of these jarhead brainwashed military niggers. The Middle East was entirely stabilized before the second Iraq war. Afghanistan isnt in the Middle East. Even with all the meddling by the British and the establishing of Israel the Middle East maintained relative stabilization. Before 9/11 terrorism were primarily a meme fringe group regulated to the mountains of Afghanistan, a false flag and an invasion of Iraq later and we are dealing with international terror groups like ISIS because the US decided to destabilize the entire region over a lie (WMDs) and continue to destabilize whats left of it

That's because they were busy killing each other and murdering women for having been raped.
>OP btfo

It’s always been a shithole. Really is a shame that the Mongols didn’t go full scorched earth on already disgusting scorched earth.

Wrong
>you BTFO

>It’s always been a shithole.
>The cradle of civilization has always been a shithole
The amount of retards ITT

No offence but I'm sure most Americans only see the Middle East as a desert while not even knowing that the first alphabet came from there

And your point is?

Your countries only got wrecked because jews want Israel and made America into its attack dog. What is stopping you from uniting against this zog? It amazes me your kind still fight amongst themselves while US openly invades any country it wishes to topple.

Dictators, hoss.

Not wrong
>me unBTFO
>no backsies

> Claim to be redpilled about kikes
> Haven't heard of Haganah and Irgun
Kikes started terrorism as back as the 1940s, except no one calls it terrorism because they're kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balad_al-Shaykh_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa'sa'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Husayniyya,_Safad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Dawayima_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safsaf_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_al-Zeitun_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hula_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_al-Mawasi_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo–Haifa_train_bombings_1948

yes, persia, but before it was islamic

I know this is a troll, but, lets look at a bit of history:
The Ottoman empire conquered most of the arab land. The Ottoman managed to rule over them. They did have to suppress a few civil unrest, but nothing major.
England during WW1 got religious extremists to fight against the Ottoman by promising to give them their own country after the war.
England betrayed them after the war and began to rule the area and bring jews in.
An extremely zealot extremist group called the House of Saud took over using the hatred of Brits to unite the others while butchering the moderate groups (Moderate groups were seeking western help, but England deemed them too dangerous so didn't help them and left the Sauds to crush them).
England forces groups that hate each other to live with each other (imagine the US forcing the Germans to live with the French). In addition, it crush all the strong moderate groups in the area.
House of Saud declares itself Saudi Arabia. Luckily they find a shit ton of oil on their land.
They use money from oil sales to create terror groups all over the globe, but the US does nothing because they want the friendship of those extremists and because the terror groups are attacking commies.
The US trains and equips most of those groups.
USSR collapses, and the US' servitude to Israel is clear as day.
Terror groups turn on the west that betrayed them every chance it got for the past 100 years.
Nowadays you get to see retards wondering why muslims are hateful to the west, and why is the ME so violent.

Not really Persia but the Fertile Crescent

Probably that pol's psychotic, rabid hatred of the Middle East and Muslims and such is ultimately based on (((contrived, manufactured political destabilization and social conditioning)))

Attached: f4aE6.jpg (1600x781, 187K)

This. They were simply limited by rate of information exchange and available weapons prior to exposure to the industrial west.

If we want to blame anyone for fucking up the middle east its the Mongols

Reminder that pic before is under communism.

I have been amazed by the same facts myself. It blows my mind how regarded Arabs are. Why not unit together against the US/Israel? I’m an American and I wish you would.

Here is the other thing that blows my mind. 20 years ago it was leftists who were protesting against Globalism. Now that some on the right are against Globalism the left has decided that Globalism is suddenly good. EVERYONE should be against the oligarchs, multinational corporations, international finance, psychopathic Globalists.

Don't you mean jews?..also that is a fucking lie....they have been poisoning..bombing , and waring for so so long

The politicians would not care one bit if a million White American Heroes died in the Middle East tomorrow. But don’t you dare touch their (((funding))), okay Arabs?

Ikr? It's almost like under certain circumstances throughout history, communism has actually succeeded as a functional socioeconomic system.

Attached: revo-e1468496858653.jpg (500x319, 39K)

Israel are the real terrorists.

Yes, but oh boy, the Bush family surely did a fortune in oil stock!
And it only took two wars!

Just a reminder that only communism was able to save China from becoming an economic backwater/Japanese colony. Then again, that could have just been the mandate of heaven. Qing Dynasty to Renmen (people’s) Dynasty

It was also rare WHILE the USA & UK invaded it. It only became prominent after the USA started funding it in the 80s.

Sorry Achmed, I should’ve said it’s always been a shithole since the Pedo Prophet came around. Muh Golden Age topkek

y-you mean the Soviets right?

jews have been fuckin with yall for fuckin ever.

Holy shit you sound like a fucking 12yo butthurt fat ignorant

Each new dynasty grows the economy and expands China’s territory/Sphere of influence.
The Ming conquered Tibet and Taiwan, the Qing came from Manchuria and conquered Mongolia and Xinjiang, and now the Communists are going to take some puppets in Africa and install a government in North Korea that is truer to the ideals of Marxism

that graph forgot the 80s when the soviets invaded.back then rambo was on side of afgan goat herders.

youre right,you are deeply stupid.

yea, was about to be like, the soviets definitely stirred up a shitstorm in the middle east. I mean bin laden and a whole bunch of others perfected gorilla tactics on the Russians in the 70s, right?

yeah before that it was just constant tribal warfare and infighting, stop blaming the fact that the middle east has been in constant war since literally the dawn of time on the west and fix your shit yourself

Attached: 1511319053750.jpg (845x634, 101K)

This is a (bullshit) excuse that I've heard over and over without any arguments provided. By the way no one cares if it was indeed a constant tribal warfare, that doesn't mean you have to come and fuck shit up again

afg.was russias vietnam.they invaded a country of which the people live in some of the most inhospitable terrain on earth,are expert horsemen and have had warlords for thousands of years.they know their shit,are war ready and have survived in a virtual desert.
like the vc they just tunneled and pot shotted the soviets to death.1 rpg taking down a hind also kinda makes shit real expensive for a superpower and real cheap for an afgan.

I don’t care about terrorism in the Middle East. Terrorism would be rare everywhere else if we would just man up and ban Muslims already

do you want a legitimate argument? how about the fact that If you actually used the oil money for creating actual industry and give people real jobs and real capital maybe stuff wouldn't suck so hard for you, especially once you run out of your one natural resource and go back to the world not caring about you. But instead you get dictator after dictator because none of you idiots know how to handle any power over the size of a single town.

>Israel is on our side

At least it's not one of my fellow mutts saying something this dumb for once lmao

Attached: jew.jpg (1111x734, 148K)

Ahmed op btfo

>Egyptian assassin orders.
stop playing video games nigger

assassins started in turkey you idiot

and real story on bin forgotten is he wanted his own little ismalostate so he carved out space in afganistan after he had pubic and private dropping out with saudi royal family.-his father was a huge construction magnate in SA.
so,after being funded and trained by the CIA to fight the soviets in afg. he gained respect,land and a following.then,during bush sr years unocal 76 was tapped to draw a pipeline from afg. to haifa in israel.bin laden said no fuckin way.we will burn it down,attack it,etc.
see the us thought he was pro us cuz of soviet days,oops.they forgot islam hates kikes.
pieline then,didnt happen and that one deal was the catalyst for 9/11.
now if israel just used that situation to dream up and do the attack,maybe but i dont think bin forgotten executed that shit.
saw videos of him after being told buildings went down,the real videos a d not the cia released 3 yr prior shit,he was surprised.surprised.
plus half the people of fbi most wanted terror list were bullshit.2 guys were dead on the list supposed to be hijackers.its like us and israel couldnt keep gheir story straight.

Sure.

But I still don't like it.

But that's war and not terrorism.

Why can't you say that "terrorism" it's actually war?

look at the graph.
so when they fight us its terrorism but when they faught the soviets its war?
both conflicts were waged in afg.

You sound bluepilled as fuck. Still teenager?. Stay on Sup Forums u have a lot to learn while u work here.
All the muslim terror scares in the west have been false flags or hoaxs.

Attached: manc_hoax0.jpg (620x413, 77K)