How's that Amagami Challenge going?

How's that Amagami Challenge going?

Ha. Hahahaha. Hahahahahahahahhaha. What a joke

I take the challenge every year but barely put any real effort into it because I'm an empty shell of a person, and therefore end up alone every year and expect this year to be no different.

>talk to girl A I known for 1+ year
>says she's holding out for another guy who's not even in the country
>talk to girl B who lives a few hours away
>she's only 30 minutes away now but refuses to go on a date
>mfw

I live in El Salvador. There's no way to do fucking anything without getting murdered. I can't ask someone out because if i get home by the evening i'll get murdered by the gangs in my neighborhood.

Not that any girl around me is available either. All of them have boyfriends. It kills me even if you've had genuine feelings for someone you can't give a shot since relationships are some sort of race and whoever comes first is the only one who has the right to fuck over the persons life. Doesn't help most the women are garbage anyways. I just can't picture someone being attracted to someone who spends the entirety of his time watching anime because the rest of the world is too insipid to him.

I gave up.

I just got rejected and now I don't want anything to do with this anymore. Some people are just not meant for tthis.

I stopped posting here almost 5 years ago since I got a QT Asian girlfriend, I've watched more anime than any of you too.

Amagami has bad character animation designs.

>I've watched more anime than any of you too.

>I stopped posting here almost 5 years ago since I got a QT Asian girlfriend, I've watched more anime than any of you too.

Might actually happen this year. I've recently cleaned up my appearance and it's been helping my confidence, and a girl who works in the same hospital as me has hit on me twice in the last week. If I manage not to go full autism, things could go well.

Why is everyone in El Salvador killing each other?

Unlike here on Sup Forums the people of El Salvador settle disputes over who the best girl of any respective series is through physical violence. user probably just has really shit taste and the locals just want to kill him for it. Pretty normal stuff for the region.

>animation designs
You need to make the bait consistent. I'd suggest gaining experience by starting small in umaru/idol stuff/kyoani threads.

I met a girl who I gave a shit about. Turns out she was a lesbian (no, really). So I'm going to lose, but at least I had motivation to interact with the rest of the human race.

Yeah, no. These past two years have been the worst of my life. I'm not looking to push that despair onto somebody else.

Don't fuck up user.

>implying I'll ever leave my room

Fuck 3D whores.

fpbp

But no 3D girl would ever compare to Tsukasa.
I honestly don't really know what kind of girl I want

It's the indigenous American blood. Think of those images with spiders posting you shouldn't fear them and that they're useful. That's South and Central Americans, they might drive cars and use computers but in reality they worship the sungod and use blood as body paint in order to continue their hunter and gatherer life.

Haruka best girl.

I want to kiss Ayatsuji-san.

3 Dates, 3 times getting ghosted afterwards in the last few months. Note to self, when someone mentions in a conversation they are not the type to ghost you, get the fuck out of there ASAP.

Also Haruka is the best.