Iran vs Saudi Arabia

Who is right, Sup Forums?

The US is allied with Saudi Arabia and Israel against Iran, but is Iran the "bad" guy? Is Iran really the leading sponsor of terrorism? Is there even a "good" guy, or is it all just game theory, like pipelines, resources, and stuff?

Attached: Iran-Saudi.jpg (800x465, 293K)

They're both wrong, sectarianism is retarded, pretending this isn't sectarianism is more retarded and the west should stay out (but spy on them hard) until they threaten to use nukes or chemical weapons.

True, we should stay out of it, but we also can't just let people get nukes.

Or chemical weapons, biological weapons I'm actually fine with because despite killing millions we'll just quarantine whole countries and let them die. What people don't realise about chemical and nuclear weapons is their effect on their target area lasts between 100 and 10,000 years. Germany is still experiencing the effects of chemical warfare from WW1.

Yes, Iran is the bad guy.

Attached: AEE365E1-7EB7-42E6-B7BC-68972B352981.jpg (750x990, 144K)

Test

Remember that Iran and Assad are our real enemies.
Iran has taken 5 Arab capitals - Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut, Gaza and Sana'a.
They are building bases in Syria now. The Shia menace is spreading and taking over the middle east. We must not allow this.

Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror. Based Trump confirms.
The Iran deal was a TERRIBLE DEAL! Based Trump confirms!
Assad gassed the little babies. Based Trump CONFIRMS!

CANCEL THE IRAN DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: gettyimages-687331840.jpg (1549x1024, 159K)

I doubt Assad gassed his own citizens. They wanted to get rid of him so they could build the pipeline he denied in favor of another one with Syria's allies.

No, for Iran it isn't sectarianism, Sunniism doesn't bother Iran.

hmm

Attached: Saudis are Jews.jpg (1500x1500, 609K)

Yes goyim, what he said.

Attached: Netanyahu box.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Both suck - but Iran has been trying to fuck the West since the time of the Spartans.

President Donald J. Trump said it himself.
Are you doubting the word of the God Emperor? Fuggin shill, get out!

I find it a bit odd that Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies. I thought Arabs hated Jews. Then there's Turkey, which seems to backstab everyone.

Iran wants to be left alone so it can develop it’s economy and increase its influence in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia wants to spend its limitless oil money on building thousands of mosques in Europe and training tens of thousands of Muslim preachers for those mosques to spread their version of Islam which teaches its adherents that they must be a 5th column and love as a state within a state until they take over.

Shiite are the good guys. Assad's Syria and Iran.
Fuck Israel and Saudi petrolniggers, terrorists are leaded by sunni monarchies

Attached: FB_IMG_1492681098025.jpg (552x554, 17K)

All 3 (Iran, Saudi Arabia and Israel) need to be nuked.

BASED TRUMP confirms it all
Why would he lie? Why would lies fall from his mouth?
There is no reason they would, therefore it stands to reason that he never would lie.
BASED TRUMP tells the truth!

You need to calm down.

Last week at our synagogue we were discussing how important it is for us to invade iran and replace the current regime. I mean they are the leading state sponsor of terrorism and recently it was discovered they did 9/11.

I'm pretty sure Israel wants to stop Iran because they don't want them to gain equal power with nukes. I can't blame them. I would do the same if I was a Jew.

The Iran deal was terrible!
And not vetoing the resolution against Israel at the UN SecC was horrible!
B. Hussein and John Kerry treated Israel SO UNFAIRLY! Like a second class citizen! Stabbed Israel in the back on the way out!

Well not any more. Not under PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Attached: ISRAELTRUMP.jpg (615x384, 21K)

The Saudi family are traitors sellouts to the Jews since even before WW1. The Rothschilds used the Saudis to gain Palestine from the Ottoman Empire with the help of the British and then propped up the Saudis in power. Basically both Israel and the Saudi kingdom are creations of the Rothschilds and that's where their loyalties lie; they are sister countries.

I choose the Aryans. Fuck the Semites.

whoever hates the Jew the most is the good guy.

I guess not Trump then

>America doesn't want the shah to make Iran a super power in the middle east so they bring back Khomeini from exile and stage a revolution
>America doesn't like anti-western sentiments growing in post shah Iran so they prop up Saddam to fight their proxy wars
>America get mad at Saddam for attacking their allies so they look for any excuse to remove him from his seat
>America regrets not having Saddam after shit goes down I'm Syria that they spend years trying interfere with Assad's regime

idk, man. seems to me that burgers are literal retards

Attached: 1521556667629.jpg (680x490, 33K)

This.
Saudi Arabia is bombing Yemen daily. Israel and Turkey are invading sovereign territory in Syria.
But somehow Iran must always be the aggressor.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are the bad guys, but they're our bad guys. We should drop them.

Saudi is protecting it's borders, whereas Iran is funding and arming proxy wars in the middle east. hizbullah and the houthi "political party" being prime examples