Men are the global constant when it comes to violence. Do you agree Sup Forums?

Men are the global constant when it comes to violence. Do you agree Sup Forums?

Attached: 1509331621002.jpg (384x512, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMvAEHIQL0Y
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wo.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But it's because we want to impress the pussy that we put on a pedestal.

Attached: Finngol.jpg (482x640, 49K)

>bred to be killers to win wars
>for thousands of years
saged

Man I don't think I have that one as part of the set. Khazar Milkers 2 thumbs up oh and my dick

So you do agree

Women engage in as much domestic violence as men. The diff is men are stronger so do more damage.

No. Women get so horny if you are fighting and covered in blood.

Wrong. Men are the gender of peace.

lol

Citation needed

This. Women love psychopaths. The more you kill, the wetter their pussies become

Can confirm. Women love a violent mate.

You don't, you fucking faggot. Get on with your fucking point, you cunt.

Men are the global constant when considering ambition, discovery, progress, and strength. Inevitably, conflicts will arise.

Meanwhile, women hang onto the coattails of successful men and enjoy the fruits of their accomplishments while decrying the very conflict and hardship that led to their luxuries.

Attached: 1520539031907.jpg (400x298, 62K)

>Women engage in as much domestic violence as men. The diff is men are stronger so do more damage.
er no, the difference violence by women is ignored and only male initiated violence is counted. if you look at the states women use weapons/objects to enact violence as their own strength is often not enough. and a man will be jailed if a woman so much as hints at being victimised but a woman can put a man in hospital and next day she'll get custody of the kids and he'll find himself in cuffs.

Women would be just as violent if they weren't so physically weak. They go through insane fucking mood swings because of their hormones.

As long as men have a constant supply of pussy, they are calm as Hindu cows. Therefore, every bitch needs to open her pussy now and again.

Attached: Asian001.gif (304x380, 1.99M)

single mothers

Nothing makes them wetter than when a man proves himself the better.

Attached: Saoli3.jpg (655x983, 112K)

Yes, of course. More than 90% of violence is committed by males. This is one of the reasons why I laugh at Sup Forumsack misogyny. No woman ever punched me in the face. Women have been very kind to me overall in my life.

Males are the master gender. Name one Historical woman who's been a good leader.

and Women are the global constant catalyst...
What's your point.. ? A man holds a sword by nature and a woman manipulates him into swinging it.

Yes.

Though I don't see how its a problem. If an invading force entered your country...

>flag

Oh.....

Attached: 1521562549914.gif (350x250, 686K)

No I don't agree. I've seen plenty of women be violent. The only reason you don't see it overwhelmingly more so is because they'd get their asses kicked by men.
But as feminism gets louder, more women are fighting in the streets. Sometimes they try to fight men and get their heads stomped.
And if you study world history? Queens were not immune to war or violence. Not at all. Some were quite sadistic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Not going to be any violence after I'm done tearing little reptilian children's organs apart with my dick.

who is she and where can i find more of her

>A man holds a sword by nature and a woman manipulates him into swinging it.
Somewhat

youtu.be/kMvAEHIQL0Y

Women use manipulation, social controls, biased laws, gaslighting, and emotional blackmail to wreak havoc indirectly.

I'd rather be punched in the face than be driven insane, socially shunned, and falsely imprisoned.

>"Men"
>"Global"
>"Constant"

What did OP actually mean by any of these terms?

Attached: the-peaceful-shepherd.jpg (640x720, 55K)

Rachel from UMass

She's a Jew chunk of genetic inbred shit. Observe the menorah on the shelf.
Her children no matter the father, will be considered full Jew.

>Men are the global constant when it comes to violence.
Statistically, biologically and categorically speaking -- yes.

Attached: culprit_correlation.jpg (1280x720, 562K)

This.

Men are the global constant when it comes to EVERYTHING. Woman are a reward for side quests.

>I've seen plenty of women be violent.
>pretty much every war in history instigated by males

are you a "flat-earther"...?

Attached: 1514580809162.jpg (478x457, 64K)

That isn't Ben Shapiro's huge titted sister?

Attached: 1509444717037.jpg (1129x2225, 509K)

Women are more likely to abuse their children compared with father's, this could be due to the fact that almost all Western court systems side with the mother so there is more opportunity for abuse to happen, but that doesn't excuse it. Women engaging in behaviour that would see a man ostracized, attacked or jailed (stalking, verbal abuse, physical abuse) is seen as perfectly fine for a woman to a much higher degree than a man. There's a double standard and it shows, if men are no longer allowed to be men then don't treat them like one when it's convenient.

/thread

I can't understand how someone finds this beast attractive.
>muh jugs
Cows also have tits, are you out there fucking cows?

Not really. I've seen lots of fights. Generally what happens is that all the women leave. And no, they don't come back later to fuck the winner, either.

You don't seem to realize how crazy bitches get.
Only thing keeping them in check is male physical superiority.
Also slide thread
SAGE

>Women use manipulation, social controls, biased laws, gaslighting, and emotional blackmail to wreak havoc indirectly.
Some do, most don't - at least, not to any truly annoying level.
>I'd rather be punched in the face than be driven insane, socially shunned, and falsely imprisoned.
You can be driven insane, socially shunned, and falsely imprisoned because of something that a man did, too.

Only because women like violent men. Men wouldn't be violent if they didn't think it would get them pussy. Women are the root of all evil.

Yup. It is a badge of honour. When a strange man has violent intentions towards my wife and children, I will greet him rip him apart with gusto. This is exactly what my wife wants from me as she raises the children.

It has been this way for real people with real values for hundreds of thousands of years. Only lefty cucks think this is a problem.

>Men are the global constant when it comes to violence. Do you agree Sup Forums?
Absolutely, every great society was created by violence. When you cannot stand up for your beliefs, you will simply be trodden over by those who want to rule you.

How come when I type in 'girls fighting' there is an unlimited amount of videos if girls aren't violent?

>Men are the global constant when it comes to violence. Do you agree Sup Forums?

Men are also the global constant of cocks, go put one in your ass, faggot.

I like how you meme doesn't actually know facts, but instead asks them. 1% ? 5% ?
> In 1998 there were an estimated 3.2 million arrests of women & accounting for about 22% of all arrests that year.
> Since 1990 the number of female defendants >convicted of felonies in
>State courts has grown at more than
>2 times the rate of increase in male
>defendants.
> About 84,000 women were
>confined in prisons in 1998. In 1996
>the average sentence and time
>served for women were shorter than
>for males with equivalent offenses.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wo.pdf

Cherchez la femme.

what causes gun violence in america?
99% of it is caused by black people --> get rid of the cause.
fuck off marxist retard

We live in an age of hyper-promiscuity, even the men who preach trad lifestyles are driven entirely by their dicks. They'd drop their dedication to preserving the White Race in a split second if some left-wing Jewess shook her large titties in their face.

brrrrraaaaaAAAAAAAPPPPPPLlplppl
HNNNNNNNNNNNN
*plop*

Men are the global constant of human existence and extinction. 1/10 bait
SAGE and kys.

/thread.

based

no

>pretty much every war in history instigated by males
And we fought and died in them. Women got to sit back and enjoy the results of war, whether victories or defeats. They now live in societies forged by war. And enjoy the fruits.

i like this a lot

Men build empires. Feminism is the death knell of an empire.

Attached: slide.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Nope. Degenerate cunts actually reward thugs by their behaviour

Men are just stronger than women so they have better means and opportunity to inflict violence on others. Women would be a lot more violent if they could, but they can't.

Yeah. What's your point? Are you planning to get rid of men?

You can say that we could fix it by making men less violent. Because you need violent men when other violent men come to fuck you up one day, pussy.

Attached: 1511574837682.png (372x539, 280K)

True. They only want Thunderdome

JEWESS M-M-MILKERSSSS

You think maybe that is because she knows she could literally never win against you in a fight? Women use social status for their conflicts. And when they feel they can take on their spouse they're actually MORE violent. See: lesbians commit domestic abuse at something like 3 times the rate of heterosexual couples and gay couple are half the rate of straight iirc.

Wonder what the difference could be...

Attached: 1483026467105.png (612x491, 98K)

That’s actually statistically not true. If you guys are going to be into crime stats then you need to be honest about the fact that most violence in this world is perpetrated by men. Why are you in such denial about this? You can’t pretend that women go around conducting mass shootings, serial killing, starting bar fights left and right, initiating massive wars like World War II. Nope, that was Churchill—a male. Women just don’t do that sort of thing. (Would they though? If they had the kind of power that men have always had, would they have started those wars? Maybe, but that’s a separate question and I don’t propose giving them more power just to find out.)

Granted, women have their own problems, and can be very destructive. Women can be huge assholes. And they frequently are. But for whatever reason they don’t have the same capacity for raw violence that men do. Are you afraid to admit this because you fear that decreasing men’s violent capacities would make us all cucks, trannies and soyboys? I don’t agree with that. I think it’s possible to be incredibly macho and masculine and happy that way without being violent all over the place, and if men could figure out how to do this, the human race would be greatly improved. And we would achieve a lot more! Without all the money spent on wars, we would be on Mars by now. We would’ve cured cancer by now. These are just facts. There’d be no hunger or homelessness. You guys ought to think about it. Granted we have one more conflict to win – if you are white anyway. But if we can once again achieve world dominance over the shitskins, niggers and all those who are even more destructive than we’ve been, and figure out how to peaceably maintain it, we really ought to turn our attention to going to Mars and curing cancer for a change.

Niggers are global constant for violence

Do you agree?

Attached: 1504155851985.jpg (345x309, 34K)

muh dick

Nigger seriously? Ask any woman you know if she would want to work in an office of all women. She'll quickly say fuck that because they'll get really bitchy and form cliques.
Boys fight out their differences and become friends for it.
Girls pretend to be friends and hate on each other while smiling.

I'll take the punch too.

this girl is disgusting jesus

Yes. The more testosterone you have the more dumb and violent you become. Asians have the lowest level of testosterone amongst males, so they are smart and peaceful. Whites have the second lowest and as such they are the second least violent and smart. Brown people are 3rd, black people are last.
Fun fact: black women have more testosterone than white men

Pretty much every leader was a man so what's your point?

Yes, men are in fact more agressive. Whats your point?

yes.

They do seem to love faggots for some reason.

thats not want op asked, triggered leaf.

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

then get to the gym fatso, you want pussy you better get fit fat cunt.

>Ask any woman you know if she would want to work in an office of all women. She'll quickly say fuck that because they'll get really bitchy and form cliques
I don't think so. They would love the idea of anal female office, where there would be no form of sexual harassment and they would be able to talk with everyone openly. At least it's what I think

We're the global everything, in all regards men are the "do'ers" of civilization.

Your image is fake news.

unironically yes

>Anal female office
Kek. #metoo

But in all seriousness you're wrong. Solidarity is only a protest slogan. Women hate each other in ways you could never understand. They fuck with each other in very subtle ways that you would never pick up on. You'll think an interaction was totally normal then your female friend will leave it thinking the other woman was being a total bitch to her.

Attached: 1508289760011.gif (238x238, 1.29M)

violence is a global constant when it comes to reality

The domestic violence stats are near 50/50 you tremendous faggot.

Sage.

no, OP has a false premise men vs women.
niggers, abos and americanos are much more violent than whites and sliteyes. nog and abo women are more violent than white men.

>2 post by this ID
>2nd post 4 words
>then fucks off

always post a pill in shill threads. Don't be distracted by their op. just post a pill

Attached: 1980s_satellite_tv_con_trick.jpg (1300x956, 273K)

When I was young, a friend of my mother came to live with us for some months. They would talk normally, you could not tell a difference. They would always agree and support each other points as they would chat. Then the friend would leave and I would be alone with my mother, and she would use everything that friend told her and criticise it, call her retarded, dumb, saying how she can't wait for her to move away because she's unbearable, how she has no morals for doing certain thing, how can't she see that what she's doing is wrong omg. I would be like wtf you were just smiling and chatting joyfully just now.
I think I know women, user. I just believe maybe because of feminism they would be paranoid about sexual assault or harassment and would like the idea of an all female office. All interactions they have with women is based on veil and deceit, pure smoke and mirrors anyway. So I think it wouldn't change much to work with only women around, they are used to it

t Roasite, let me mansplain something to you; do you know who the most violent monarchs were?

Of course not, your feminist programmer conveniently left out the example of say, QUEEN VICTORIA, the ruler of the largest Empire in history.
Female rulers tend towards being greater warmongers than their male peers.
>Victoria
>Elizabeth 1
>Joan of Arc
>Catherine the Great
>Margaret Thatcher

Further ammo to sink your rickety-ass argument: Where did the technology come from to make space exploration, computers, jet engines, composite materials, etc. come from?

WAR

War is the crucible upon which people die, (be glad you didnt have to die in the tens of millions in the last 120 years like millions of conscripted men) but through this death, through the destruction, we as a species catapults forward.

Aviation technology? Advanced more in 6 years than the previous 36 years beforehand

Space-tech? Rocketry barely existed beyond fireworks before the 20th century, the first man-made object into space was a fucking V-2 rocket
Computers? Pipe dream until ww2

Nuclear physics? Put into practice to end the fucking war in the pacific.

>But muh peaceful expansion
FUCK THAT. That desperate urgency that annihilation is but one lost edge away pushed the man breaking the sound barrier in 1947 to routinely hitting mach 3.3. Understand that pressure, thats something you as a woman will never truly know nor THRIVE in.

AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: 1494833492781.jpg (553x936, 59K)

Safety gets boring at some point....

men are the global constant when it comes to setting order to chaos

And women gave birth to all men. Checkmate.

Pill posted britbro;We are the Cube's chosen children

I want to leave DNA on her shirt, face, mouth and anus

Attached: awwwwwyeeeeeeeah.gif (448x272, 35K)

But look at the story you just described. No imagine 30 women all having those same kinds of interactions in the work place. Based on social hierarchy sides will be taken and if you shit talk the wrong person in the wrong clique, suddenly that paperwork you needed filed never showed up in Brenda's pile or you're getting shit assignments. It's a huge terrible social mine field. I'd honestly prefer the explicit conflict men have.
Women might worry about sexual harassment at the work place but I guarantee you a female only office isn't the way to fix it. Nothing would get done.

That’s like saying the sun is the leading cause of skin cancer. No shit. It’s also vital and is involved in everything else.

You're correct.

*tips fedora*

I agree, that's why i think it's good that women pee out estrogen in the water supply, i'm glad there's soy in nearly everything. Men have been the most violent throughout history, pretty much everything bad to ever happen was because of men. A little estrogen definitely is not hurting.

Fucking rake yourself nuleaf

Attached: 1503617442766.gif (636x288, 2.57M)

>War is to man what maternity is to a woman
>Benito Mussolini