What does Sup Forums think of Maggie Thatcher?

What does Sup Forums think of Maggie Thatcher?

Attached: 4d7ab29fe35ff18ee5402ba93b2ee91523d5e970.png (220x306, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she literally was flawless

Neo Liberal larping as a patriot. Literally no better than Blair and Cameron.

Based.

Along with Reagan, the last of the grown-ups to run the world.

Women cant lead countries. She's a joke and shares responsibility for the shitshow the UK is.

Attached: maggie&ron.jpg (400x244, 40K)

She literally support Mugabe. Rhodesians never forget.

Attached: traitor.jpg (874x582, 292K)

Attached: ian.jpg (468x519, 41K)

Absolutely great prime minister who restored our national pride after 1956. Kicked argies in the ass, rebuilt the economy despite left trying to destroy it and hindering her on every step.
We need her again.

This

A bitch, but not for the reasons the lefties think

>Mugabe
can I get a quick rundown user?

>The Iron Lady
Showed British men how to be men.

Attached: 1514861827683.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

Cunt.

Attached: iron bush.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Do you have a licence for that keyboard?

Bin that opinion mate, speech has consequences.

Attached: 13724571_1768962623384659_1700412236_n.jpg (489x430, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0

I grew up in a working class area in Scotland and she is literally the devil there. I was brainwashed from an early age that she was an evil bitch and every fellow Scot i met scoffed when you even said her name, can someone redpill me about her? I was just told bad things like shutting down shipyards making tons unemployed, taking away children's school meals, etc etc.

Attached: ntbbdb.png (500x553, 114K)

Knew how to treat IRA hunger striking scum

Attached: 1476974054739.jpg (1210x756, 92K)

Set the stage for a range of ultimately destructive neoliberal policies and only really gave off the impression she rebuilt the economy because the government was squandering the profits from North Sea Oil instead of using it for a sovereign wealth fund - not that that would make much difference.

"There is no such thing as society"

Should tell you all you need to know about that nation destroying cunt

White Brits made Rhodesia (called Zimbabwe by niggers) into the bread basket of Africa. Niggers didn't like this so they committed white genocide. Rhodesia is now literally starving despite having some of the best land on the entire planet for agriculture.

Attached: the-problem-with-imperialism-is-that-vou-eventually-run-out-29155307.png (500x436, 112K)

Pretty fantastic, however her successors fucked with her legacy and helped destroy the country. Thatcher for example, despite popular leftist memery, thought privatising the railways would be a terrible idea (it turned out to be fucking catastrophic). She was the last semi-decent leader.

Even now there are still dumb fuck miners, teachers and the children of both that think she is the spawn of the Devil for refusing to allow the British taxpayer to subsidise the hilariously over the top pension schemes of hundreds of thousands of retards in monoculture towns that relied on a single source of employment.

Every single tonne of coal mined in the 1980s cost the British taxpayer £3.05 and it was a quarter more expensive that just buying it on the normal marketplace. The 1974 strike by angry miners led to the country having a three day week to conserve power, making us a laughing stock and third world country overnight, and the Winter of Discontent directly led to Thatcher being elected on the promise of fucking over the unions that had damaged the country.

Within 5 years hundreds of thousands of state subsidised workers had been laid off after desperate strike attempts, and the chip on the shoulder of many northerners has never gone away, despite Thatcher being a grocer's daughter from Lincolnshire.

Attached: 1366031801839.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

>best Prime Minister for the Jews
>worst Prime Minister ever

>making tons unemployed
Exporting working class and middle class jobs. Now where have I seen this before?

0.25 × £3.05 = 76p. Saving less than a pound to collapse and put on welfare, how many families?