A piece of information

I hold a piece of information that has been made difficult to acquire but in most cases is entirely possible to discover. With this information I see the world in a light few could ever imagine. This information makes me a powerful person, not in any perceivable way, only in the way that allows you to notice things others cannot, understand things on a plane alien to most. This information has been hidden for a long time but not forever. In fact, a few thousand years ago, the information I hold was false and the contrary was true. The most difficult part of holding this information is realizing you can now never un-see certain facts of life. It creates a wall between you and others that don't hold it i.e most people. The sad thing is if we all held this information, the world would be infinitely better. The sadder thing is, this information stares you straight in the face and you unknowingly choose to be deceived due to convenience and fear of being ostracized by your contemporaries. To hold the information, which is in all honesty a mere sentence, breaks off and branches into truths untold, most of which men have hardly even scraped the surface of. You too could hold this information but it involves pushing aside mental and emotional barriers purposely put in place to distract you from it. Overcoming them can be compared to thrusting a knife into your stomach and removing an organ you believed, your friends, family, doctors and politicians said, was vital to your existence and yet you slowly grew to believe it was the very cause of your illness. You took a leap of faith and were surprised that not only did it not kill you, it gave you new life. You made the decision because there was no longer an alternative. You perceived a life without truth to hold similar value to removing the most vital organ in your body with a dull knife. You overcame and know hold the truth and yet, even though you bare the scar to prove it, they will not listen.
What is the information?

Attached: Course_Of_Empire.jpg (3201x2134, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-MINION.pdf
50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Pizzagate is real?

spengler was right and we see it unraveling.

All of which is well and good. By your own understanding you can share this information and it will not resonate with those who cannot interpret it, rendering the need for secrecy of the initial phrase null. Otherwise you're just a LARP'ing faggot.

Attached: thema_mundi.jpg (655x886, 101K)

More than plausible. Not set in stone but I personally believe it.

A quick google search leads me to agree with atleast one of his book titles.

The information is not hidden nor is the purpose of my post to glorify myself for overcoming the odds. The point is to see how many of us genuinely believe and/or recognize what is being referenced.

Perhaps most importantly to see how many who have not yet learned are open to this information

Attached: Samson.jpg (3612x2420, 3.86M)

Post it and see, faggot.

>has been made difficult to acquire
Occultist detected. No. Just no.

kill yourself flat earth shill

I reject all forms of occultism and secret societies. It is these very men that have placed these mental and emotional barriers in the way of the information I hold. The information is pure truth and light, it most definitely can be found by anyone on this board, the question is more being open to the possibility that you are entirely wrong about certain aspects of the world we know. I posted on this board specifically seeing as I thought it most likely to find people open to this school of thought.

I might add, it is good that you call such things into question.

I have not done extensive research on whether or not we find ourselves in a Geo- or Heliocentric universe but in the vein of the comment above this one, something that has puzzled me is that the pioneers of the globular earth model, funders, backers and pushers of this model, are almost entirely steeped in rosicrucianism/free masonry/occultism. All opposition to the Geocentric model prior to the year 1700 was strictly found in those associated with secret societies.

I have not reached a verdict on the shape of the earth and it is probable that I never will. Although knowing would be nice, it is not paramount to our well-being.

Attached: Judgement.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>wank

Attached: 1510990081561.jpg (325x429, 67K)

If that image is not doctored then it genuinely saddens me that people can not only be found in such states but put on pedestals and glorified. Sad for both the collective and the individuals sake.

May I ask why you visit this board? May I also ask for a truthful answer?

Attached: Horsemen.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>All opposition to the Geocentric model prior to the year 1700
This would be true if you had said 1500. The first real astronomers like Brahe and Copernicus developed heliocentricity at least in part because of the recently discovered Corpus Hermeticum. Which was later proven to be a fraud btw. But by 1700 the geocentric model had been thoroughly replaced for two centuries.
I do wonder what piece of information you are referring to. I think you confuse an insight with information.

tl;dr cool painting tho

You are quite probably right about those dates. As mentioned, my knowledge on the subject is limited.

Insight or information, truth, revelation, it's title is of little consequence. The power it holds is what matters. Many on this board nip at the threads of this great tapestry but for many reasons other than the right one. Holding the information and understanding it are two different things and cooperation between those two are a requirement for understanding the "Why's" of this information. "Why is the information suppressed?" "Why would you lie about something so seemingly insignificant?"

Thank you my man. Here's one just for you.

Attached: 1515894476569.jpg (2452x1271, 183K)

The Shadow Elite is pulling the strings, always

is it occult in nature?

We are gods ?

we are dead and in Hades, the land of the dead
our thoughts create this reality

In almost all cases, they do my friend.

Along with the truth that many on this board hold and few understand comes another less approved side to the information. The big "Why" if you will. The former has become occult, the latter is pure light.

"Ye shall not surely die..."
There is an hierarchy in which we reside not defined by us, nor can it be altered. Our perception of it can obviously change seeing as we as beings are subject to all sorts of stimuli and manipulation. Many men perceive themselves as gods and render not unto God.

I would avoid dwelling too much on such thoughts. Although entertaining and not quickly disproved, we are creatures of faith whether we admit it or not and we all have faith in the fact that we currently are experiencing something meaningful. It is important to seek that meaning out.

Solved.

Attached: image.jpg (800x533, 79K)

who said we aren't experiencing something meaningful?
we are experiencing what our soul contracted into

Is this a goddamn flat earth thread?

>The big "Why"
is eugenics through social and demographic engineering.

I typed out a long comment that I have replaced with this. Although what you have said cannot be directly disproved, we are bound by time of which there is little and I think perhaps unraveling the foundation (that which is truly vital) would eventually lead to interesting truths and potentials, such as the potential reality you have stated.

Attached: 1513591473782.jpg (1280x960, 131K)

Our universe renders in real time according to the expectations of the viewer. We may each be in our own reality, on an individual path toward the collective mind of the universe.

The only thing that matters in this life is not being a piece of shit.

what is it OP, black pill idea??

TL;DR
WALL OF TEXT

what the fuck are you talkin about

sage until you explain clearly wtf u are talkin about

Either explain or I'm not lifting the sage

No.

Could you reiterate?

The mind of the Universe being?
Also, factor in morality, absurd coincidence and an inexplicable divine theme.

The whole Pill idea is a way of categorising individual traits and values and is in my opinion a vast and casual generalization that dehumanizes those labeled. Although I do not subscribe, I am familiar with each meaning and assuming the Black Pills ideology is absolute, I consider it folly and scarcely worth picking apart it's weak and close-minded mentality

Biggest historical event to have ever occurred. Spanned three days.

I'll explain it a bit better. It's like being able to see the future, and know of every horrific thing that will happen. How it happens. To whom it happens to. And yet even with the knowledge; no matter what you do--even you are not exempt.

Then no. I do not profess any prophetic qualities although this information does allow the astute observer to map history and project a fairly accurate prediction of the not too distant future.

Even gods die user. Remember what it was like before you were born. Before you existed.

>Biggest historical event to have ever occurred. Spanned three days.
That's not an answer and you're terrible at being cryptic.
>I'll explain it a bit better. It's like being able to see the future, and know of every horrific thing that will happen. How it happens. To whom it happens to. And yet even with the knowledge; no matter what you do--even you are not exempt.
This is the answer.

>You will live to see man-made horrors beyond comprehension
Also...
>I see dead people...
They just don't look dead.

Why don't you lay that sentence out and why did you came here?

The death and resurrection of Christ.

What did I win op?

why does every motherfucker on Sup Forums have to be so cryptic

just blurt it out already. if you want us to know then tell us.

Attached: 1429429701412.jpg (134x171, 10K)

What has happened, is happening, will happen.

Well done

Jesus Christ came into the world to die for sinners.

You and I.

The other, better known truth, the question that begs the "Why", is that the Jews were the chosen people of God that rebelled with the highest of hands and are now in league with the adversary.

Q predicted this thread

To be live is to sin. Logos is not benevolent. You were sold a lie.

>absurd coincidence, inexplicable divine theme
those two phrases, what is that shit? thanks to causality, nothing is too absurd or inexplicable.
as long as you have sufficient information.
stop mashing fancy words together and get to the fucking point you autist fuck.

>Jesus is the way
Dawg. He also said through his name you (believers) will work miracles as I have done. And there ain't never been a case of spontaneous limb and bone regeneration to gibe someone a new arm or leg. So either there's a miracle not even god has been able to do ever in the history of God or maybe people can't raise the dead 'in his name'

If you're going to pick and choose the mysticism at least be consistent

Or maybe those with power do not use it.

OP is rorshaching us to see what is on our minds

>jesus specifically tells his believers
>yeah well that was just like those five guys over there he didn't mean all of his believers
Pls sell me on your two year theology degree at community college

Have you been reading Gordon R. Dickson again,
OP?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (337x500, 34K)

Easy

Attached: captain_america_has_an_announcement_to_make_by_neetsfagging322297-d9x23n0.jpg (1024x644, 122K)

Because Jews think they’re Gods. I hear them say it often. Pride makes them the devil’s allies.

Pride doesn’t seem like a serious sin, but it creates situations like the one we’re in now. A race of people believing they are greater than God and attempting to be God on earth.

the information is that you are a faggot larper

we've been managed by a small group of non-humans for thousands of years. kikes especially seem very fond of them. no?

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e--sheep-the-lord.jpg (736x980, 108K)

what if all you were told isn't true? what if christ was merely a revolutionary? A self proclaimed prophet? And the human body is what the good book refers to. The kundalini awakening can be attributed to these thoughts as well.

Y'all talkin 'bout that 'ol JQ

We are all in sin, this is true. A penalty must be paid for our crimes, one that pays our debt in full, one that our creator saw sufficient to take upon himself due to His overwhelming love for us.

You raise a valid point, one I cannot address entirely, but I would assume the answer would lie in our perception of the text. I don't wish that to be used as an argument or that I have brushed aside your rationality, but miracles happen everyday from my perspective.

He did make a valid point, I would assume those who could profess to have "magic powers" would use them.

I apologize if it seemed somewhat veiled. I am tired of people screaming His name without understanding the power it holds into the faces of people that have real life struggle.
"Oh Jesus saves? Well maybe he can pay my bills and feed my kids..."
Most of us need help, not some starbucks drinking freak to throw up a peace sign and say WWJD.

I've not hear of him, any good?

The "holocaust" did happen, but it's scope and damage was blown vastly out of proportion, it's motives were distorted and the name Holocaust is most unfitting for the relocation of a race.

Jesus said "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth"

You are right my friend.

I am by no means special.

I misread your post and typed up two pages of nonsense, I shall respond shortly.

Would you like to discuss this? I find it difficult to type to twenty people at once. I will gladly chat with you though on your preferred platform.

What is the information norwegian bro enlighten me.

Jesus Christ died to save you pirate bro

Gnosis

you sound like a jew, op

Okay, I agree with everything you are saying even if it is formatted annoyingly. Jews are aligned with the devil and it is seen in a lot of the things they do. Occult symbology is everywhere. Look at Damascus where the world will end and the masonic symbolism.... but what is this enlightening portion that I am missing here...

Attached: 3.19.18.png (1090x1157, 2.57M)

>non-humans
The reptilian myth is an occult allegory relating to the energy going through our spine on a symbolic path upwards toward our mind and illumination

From what I've read it is arguably the opposite of what you're saying. The occult see themselves as humans because humans are divine and the profane are less-human or animals.

>"Why should the true man be angry with the geese that hiss, the peacocks that strut, the asses that bray, and the apes that imitate and chatter, although they wear human form?" - Albert Pike

>"So it is with the disciples of God. If they are wise, they understand discipleship. Bodily forms will not deceive them, but they will examine the condition of each person’s soul and speak appropriately with the person. In the world many animals have human form. If the disciples of God identify them as pigs, they feed them acorns. If cattle, they feed them barley, chaff, and fodder. If dogs, they throw them some bones. If slaves, they feed them what is preliminary. If children, they feed them what is complete." - The Gospel Of Philip

Attached: the sephirot.jpg (2486x732, 549K)

>I would assume those who could profess to have "magic powers" would use them.
Consequences aren't worth it in 99.99999% of situations. I.E. I've met healers. They take your suffering to do it, it kills them over time.

The fact that this post has so few replies shows that this place isn't anywhere near understanding reality, both the physical and metaphysical reality.

Attached: fag talk.jpg (1274x830, 153K)

Sad

yes email me at [email protected] with your information i will get back to you tonight, I'm logging off soon.

>actually posting your email on Sup Forums

Attached: 1521494110200.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Salvation. Repentance. Most importantly a relationship with Christ. I'm speaking generally. I have to work on this everyday.

You are right. It may seem that I've tried to lift myself up here but I assure you, I count myself a dimwit with little knowledge of many aspects of life culture and society. I seek primarily to glorify God and humble myself.

I enjoyed that movie. Perhaps I should be more down to earth in my approach.

I shall send you an email friend. Perhaps consider deleting that comment now.

I apologize to any and all who may be irritated by the format in which I posted this. I wanted to create discussion amongst us. I truly believe through many years of battling and learning that Christ is the only way, the only truth and the only life. Seek Him out.

Goodnight and God bless you all

How come whenever I start watching a show, or reading a book, I always start seeing shit related to it on here? Stop reading my mind you fucking niggers.

I started watching Mad Men last night. Strange.

>I misread your post and typed up two pages of nonsense, I shall respond shortly.
what did you misread it as?

I did two days ago. I'm truly starting to believe that there is no such thing as coincidences.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

This one is better.

Attached: IMG_1851.jpg (500x677, 229K)

Jews were not human. I wrote about how I recently have shifted the way I feel about Jews (Note: Not how I view them) and recognize that although they are the enemy, I am in some form called to love them. How, is the difficult question.

Neither do I friend. What do you think so far?

You are in fact correct sir.

Are you saying people shouldn't talk about Jesus because they're too likely to represent him poorly? Or that mentioning Jesus makes people angry because they care about the material and not spiritual?

Is this about evidence of the absolute, and the inevitable return to a collective consciousness?

Very obvious, reminds me of Hitler and how he gained his super power: Jews are behind the degeneracy, to be precise: the unnatural drives of judaism is what is corrupting our society. Do I win something?

Quick rundown

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

Christ, being sinless, does not need a sacrifice for his own sins. (Heb. 7:26-27)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

I'm saying I want desperately for people to be saved, more so than how people view me or my obnoxious text. Some people respond to the hippie in the coffee shop. I was not one of those people. I was a Sup Forums lurker. Decided to share here and just be honest in my approach, although drawn out, rather than pander to people.

I think it's a show with a very basic premise that can really branch out into some interesting plot lines. I accidentally found out about two pretty major spoilers regarding Don and Pete, however I find that knowing some things in advance when watching a show can make it more enjoyable, at least for me. Definitely quite interested in how it all turns out. Anyway, not to get too sidetracked, what do you think of Plato's philosophy in regards to the metaphysical? Agree, disagree? I've read almost all of his works, moving onto Aristotle now, and then Hermeticus, I've found his writings to be very illuminating in regards to the nature of our world.

Jesus is Lord.

Attached: OP_IS_A_FAGGOT.jpg (301x168, 8K)

I agree, the series has potential :)
To be frank my friend, I sought so desperately to feed my intellectual ego years ago through reading books and have transformed almost entirely, to the point where I base my field of study almost solely on the bible and men who wrote about the bible and their extensive works. I would be lying to you if I told you I had a firm grasp on the opinions and ideas of any of the great philosophers of old. From what I can see, they are men smarter than I am, some of them humbler than I am, that sought out what they thought to be truth often bearing little fruits. I will say that the former self, the man who indulged in such studies would probably enjoy their works a lot more compared to the skeptic typing to you today. Thank you for your contributions to this thread friend. Whats your opinion on his philosophy of the metaphysical?

Amen brother. That put a smile on my face.

I am but a man.

MENE
MENE
TEKEL

Attached: Defeated Now Bitch.jpg (1262x861, 69K)

this
that the crucification, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ was as serious, significant, and real as a heart attack.
that ...
“Anyone who studies this stuff .. e.g. the subject of this thread .. the political divide, the federal reserve, the elite, wars, the illuminati, hollywood, bohemian grove, moloch, pizzagate, crop circles, antarctica, flat earth, aliens, cult religions .. whatever .. ALL THE STUFF YOU SEE ON THIS BOARD .. anyone who goes really deep .. finds God, the Bible and Jesus Christ.
It’s all about Him. It’s a war on HIM.”

“Take the Final Redpill : All of this, ALL of it .. Is a WAR on CHRIST by the (((Synagogue of Satan)))) :

Because CHRIST is the EMBODIMENT of TRUTH .. The LOGOS made FLESH. For YOU.”

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
“I am the way, the truth, and the light: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” John 14:6
“We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12

If it weren’t the truth, why would they care so much?

bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-MINION.pdf
50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

Attached: christ-in-the-desert-by-russian-artist-ivan-kramskoi.jpg (1600x1257, 341K)

Just stop talking in riddles and say it omg. Just looks like yet another “I’m better than you” like freaking 75% of the other trolls posting right now.

Attached: C8690666-2259-41BA-B323-89C3A3F37347.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

upharsin brother

I apologize, I should have pre-written it. It does come off as pretentious but I pray you see the motive behind it. Where in England are you from?

I have a tendency to dislike this type of informing but I am certain it is a shortcoming on my behalf. God bless you brother, fight the good fight.

>If it weren’t the truth, why would they care so much?
Literally this made me a Christian, why the hell do they care so much? Why do they wish for everyone to be anything but a Christian, they push you towards New Age Gods, no God (atheism) and all sorts of things in between (Trans-humanism for example) or something like Science.
Very interesting. By the way can you recommend me any Christian Mystic books?
Why do you think it's important?By the way can you recommend me any Christian Mystic books?

Attached: Ilene Woods the women whom Cinderella is modeled after.png (455x306, 182K)

I’m not from England (and that’s a good thing.) I’m Scottish, north east, not too far from your clay.

First born sons: Their rights and risks - G. H. Lang
Man: His creation, fall, redemption and glorification - Cooper
The gospel according to Jesus Christ - Macarthur

Bones of Contention - Marvin Lubenow (I've ordered this, heard it was good, pertains to evolution)

I think it was important because without it, I'd have no advocate before my creator on the day of judgement and nowhere to place my blame other than myself. None of us would stand a chance without those 3 days. God bless you in your studies

Good on you mate :)

Well the mysterious approach seems to work pretty well since the thread is still going. So props on that account.

>I am in some form called to love them. How, is the difficult question.
If you want to love someone more the answer is pretty much always the same, you get to know them better. Sup Forums is basically about all the things Jews do wrong but just like an actual person, no one is all bad, and much of their apparent faults may be taken out of context. It's kind of like if someone wanted to give Trump a chance they'd watch something other than CNN. If you want to know how to love Jews more, you have to dive into their world.

Attached: anne frank.jpg (813x859, 562K)

I see. I've made it my goal to chronologically read through Western civilization's works of philosophy to truly understand the world around us and by what ideas have shaped and are shaping it to this day. Yes, the true philosophers were humble men, claiming to not truly know anything, or very little. And you are right, the search for the truth in Plato's books usually only serves to refute popular opinions, but The Republic, Parmenides, Sophist, Timaeus and Statesman do reach some seemingly truthful conclusions, or at the very least intriguing to consider, such as the origin of the universe described in the Timaeus, or the theory of the cave and the light described in the Republic, or the evershifting theory of forms that is present throughout almost all of Plato's works. I also admire Socrates's lacking a fear of death, because of his genuine belief that the world which he was to enter in the afterlife couldn't possibly be in any way bad, if the Gods intended him to go there, as is described in the Phaedo and Meno. I'm also quite in agreement with the argument that Socrates makes against suicide, claiming it is unjust as it goes against the will of God. Now I've become lost in a sea of thoughts, so perhaps I shouldn't let it all pour in. To sum up, Plato's writings and the supposed statements made by Socrates, such as his arguments against democracy have been invaluable to the development of my world view. I have thrown any sort of ideology out of the window, and have rejected the enlightenment and romanticism, which I previously subscribed to, and I can tell you, there is nothing more "enlightening" than this. It is a double edged sword, however, I despise the current state of our civilization as a result, and cannot engage in any "social", really mindnumbing things, really.

That is incredibly insightful. Duly noted. Thank you friend.

Attached: 1b2hwOt.png (1414x1571, 2.27M)

I can't recommend any Christian Mystic books, but one of the most thorough investigative analysis of prophecy and the literal accuracy of the scriptures is Josh McDowell's 'Evidence That Demands a Verdict.'

> It is a double edged sword, however, I despise the current state of our civilization as a result, and cannot engage in any "social", really mindnumbing things, really.

That is what I am afraid of. I became like that in my "studies". I've only recently started talking to people like they are contemporaries again and not uneducated swine. I might revisit those works at a later date but I have a reading list as long as my arm to get through first. You seem like a real bro though, is there any way we can keep in touch without divulging too much info here?

Thanks man, i'm struggling really bad though with my faith and values.
I'm currently 20 years old and a virgin, in highschool it was quite easier to remain virgin since when people had sex it would spread around and people didn't want to be exposed as that. However now that i am in University it's the easiest thing ever to get some sex and I've gotten many opportunities to do so, as much as I wish to I know that it is wrong to do so...
In such a sex saturated society it's incredibly tempting even with my commitment to my studies (both school and extracurricular) and fitness (gym/cardio).
Any advice regarding this personal strife?

Attached: Ephesians 6;12.png (643x301, 77K)

It’s weird, but until God spoke to me, and I accepted Jesus into my heart returning to the Catholic Church, this whole thread would have seemed childish and basically silly. I still have the capability to see it using my old vocabulary in describing the world.

But now that I’ve pierced the veil, every word OP writes is just obviously true. I didn’t even need to get to the point where he revealed he is speaking about Christ, because the language, and thought structure he uses in the setup gives it all away.

It’s like I’ve hacked my way through a jungle alone, and now that I’m in the clearing, I see that millions of men hacked a path through the same jungle and tried desperately to show me the way. But until I traversed the path myself, I could never believe.

Hey - if you’re worried about this, it is only society making you feel this way. We White men are K-selected. We naturally develop later, especially sexually. This is not something to be ashamed of, and in fact it’s sonething to be proud of. It is just one of a suite of instincts this shit-hole, clown-world society has told you to be ashamed of that will serve you well as we move back towards K.

For God so loved the world, that he sent his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This world tortured me for 34 years. It was only in accepting that the problem was that the world had lost its mind, not that I was in any way defective.