Three months since the last manga translation

>Three months since the last manga translation
Desert Punk thread? Does Sup Forums even like it?

>Does Sup Forums even like it?
Sup Forums nowadays hasn't even heard of it, probably. But I like it.

Shame

It stopped on Volume 15 right? Yes, i'm fucking wait for it for months.

Wanna know if Taiko and the boy manages to shoot their way out the tunnels or not.

I enjoyed the anime, but it's been years since I watched it.

Manga has a pretty different approach and how the story is told.

Anime basically compacted everythink in 24 episodes Till the part where Kanta betrays them and joins the South Oasis

They compacted the hell out of the second half. In the anime it was a flat out coup against the oasis government right?

wait the manga is still going ? I thought it was dropped.

Yeah. Like the arc with the boy with Hulkosis was completely different in the manga. Kanta wasn't even "dead", he was the one who took care of the kid and he also forces the boy to shoot one of the guys who kidnaps him. Pretty intense part desu

It had several hiatuses because the author has some kind of AIDS. I read that in Japan is currently on the Volume 18, but translated versions is only till 15.

Oh I forgot, the anime cut out the absolute best part
the fight between kanta and natsuko

>2017
>manga is still going

Holy shit. I accidentally started a meme on russian boards - *requesting some art from sunabozu*. And it was like 10, fucking TEN years ago. I was at scool back then and now I am married father soon-to-be-retired dev-lead. And fucking sunabozu don't even have 100 chapters yet. What masatoshi is even doing?

They didn't actually fight, Natsuko knew that Kanta was the one who killed the guy who made the whinch because he was being chased by the two androids and since she was the other one who knew where he was, she thought that Kanta was also going after him. Then later she starts being chased by the androids and Kanta saves her, but they basically had a mistrust moment and she almost kills him with an RPG/40mm grenade, lol

No not that, the fight in the tunnels when Kanta is being recruited. He makes a break for it and Natsuko has to bring him back. But since she (justifiably) hates the everlasting crap out of him she tries to kill him right there

Fuck

OHHHHH SHIEET, i thought we were talking about Taiko. Fuck, it's been so long sorry.

Anyway, If i'm thinking the same as you, she basically takes him down and were going for the kill, but the moralfag guy whom i also forgot the name doesn't let her and says that the old rich guy Kazuya(???) needs him alive for his goals, which obviously Kanta betrays them later lel. Sorry if i made any mistake.

I also forgot how Kanta approached the South Oasis guys

Yep, don't expect him to finish this sooner.

But fuck, i do want the rest of the translations, fucking lazy niggers.

>he can't read 日本語

>retiring after 10 years of work
I'm still in school, teach me your ways

Yeah. But that's what I like about Kanta. He's pretty charismatic, but he's a total piece of shit with no redeeming features beyond his professionalism.
And if I remember correctly he approached Kong (the guy in the hovercraft from early on)

Yep. Generally you'd thought that he would change his ways down the road. But no, he continues to be a piece of shit and betrays their childhood friends and partner in exchange of a good life in South Oasis city.

>And if I remember correctly he approached Kong (the guy in the hovercraft from early on)

Yeah he was from the S. Oasis, gonna give it a check here.

Worth reading the manga m8.

There's much more shit there.

I really liked the first part, but the second part is kinda shit. She's just not cut out to be the MC.

It's hard to live up to Kanta. I'm also kinda annoyed they kept dropping his original outfit with the straw hat

I liked his Guerilla outfit desu.

On manga gives the Winchester to one of Kawaguchi's brothers and uses a 40mm Greande Launcher;