Was Serena becoming naked a way to attract male audience?

Also she is just 14 years old. How come her tits are this big already?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/15JDC9qX_HmlsxjgIkQWYrEvCLXgrflyQefIjPfyWCLI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was necessary due to Takeuchi's art style. While the anime wasn't a 1:1 recreation of Takeuchi's art, it still has to share some design elements in common in order keep the two mediums visually linked. Takeuchi's art style pretty much everyone absurdly tall and thin with ridiculously long limbs.

>big

>Was Serena becoming naked a way to attract male audience?
Probably not

Did you never go to school, or are you just really underage? Google what real 14 year olds look like.

Most girls will finish puberty by age 14, so it's not strange at all.

>Serena

>dubshit
>720x480

>Serena
>big tits

Go back

>Also she is just 14 years old. How come her tits are this big already?

Look at Danielle Bregoli

Seeing some of the shit normies said about her body makes me wonder how sheltered they are. Girls don't all age at the same rate, motherfuckers.

acting like he knows anything about girls

That's just a B-cup, totally normal size for a 14yo girl.

This, even Chibiusa had tits in the manga

Reminder: Jupiter has the most 'talent'.

Pretty much all the girls at school had tits like that when I was watching Sailor Moon on TV.

They're at the beach, why is no one smiling? V appears to be the only one having fun.

Go back to tumblr

They probably had just gotten into a girl fight and are sulking. Put a bunch of females together and it's inevitable.

Have you seen 14 year olds?

This.
Without any context, pic related is a good example.

How this get popular?

Cute girls fighting Eldritch abominations by moonlight and winning love by daylight.

>she is just 14 years old.
So is this girl

No. You really don't understand japanese culture at all. Nudity in this context symbolizes purity.

oy gevalt the schnoz on this one!

Guess this one's age

>Guess this one's age
>file name

>barefoot in the street
How trashy is this girl

>Serena
GTFO

I've been thinking of watching R, how is it?

It has adult themes

>Serena

Most 14 year old girls are done with purberty

Wow...these are bodies BUILT FOR SEX

To be fair they're called flat chested many times

That one annoying bitch in season 2 has enormous tits in comparison.

Christ what's up with 3D girls maturing so quickly these days.

>Serena

>these days

Some people never grow up I guess.

>Serena

>Serena

Look at that sausage big-toe. Disgusting.
Not even a footfag.

You underestimate women. Girl was flat as a board in 8th grade and then 9th happened KABLAM, tits, hips and ass came out.

Is this worth watching? Last time I saw any episodes of it, was probably 20 years ago and I don't even remember if it was good or fun

>serena

Who is this 'Serena' you speak of?

Not OP but did I miss something?

Wasn't Sailor Moon one of the few shows here where it's ok to use the english names like Pokemon, Digimon, and YGO?

>Serena

For some, maybe. My cousins were mainly excited about the fights.

You see fashion models smiling in photos?

>Cousins
You sneaky devil....

Grandpas who watched it during its run on American TV are a minority now.

It stars off slow and it's extremely episodic, so don't try to marathon it. Most people like it for the characters and the SOL aspects. When it gets serious, it's usually really good for a kid's show. A lot of now-big names in the industry worked on it, with Junichi Sato, Kunihiko Ikuhara, and Takuya Igarashi all being episode and series directors.

Is it true that the outers are in the manga version of SuperS?

>that face
Girl used all her points on the boobs. That's what happens when you min-max.

>tfw 30 next week

Oh

you know what you did, don't try to play coy big fella.

Much of the inspiration Naoko Takeuchi took from the costume design for sailor moon actually comes from the runway designs from the time so its no surprise they aren't smiling in these illustrations as she wanted to illustrate the beauty of the Senshi.

Subs of the show have been widely available since the mid-90s. As such, people have known how shitty the dub was since the mid-90s.

Biology goes a long way.

That was in the 90s, though.

The more of the Manga art I see the more I prefer the Anime. Everyone just looks better in there.

Those are easily C's, but you're still right. Everyone develops at different speeds in puberty. 14 years old is pretty much when you'll see the largest gaps in how developed you'll see any kid.

If OP really was from Tumblr, then xe would have included "male gaze", "objectifying", etc.

Naoko's art was pretty terrible until near the end. It was her god-tier coloring that sold it.
Ikuko Itoh was the best artist to ever work on SM.

I want to comfort Rini when she gets the bed, and change her sheets

here's a comprehensive guide I've made on watching SM if you're interested. It doesn't have the movies or the specials but enjoy. docs.google.com/document/d/15JDC9qX_HmlsxjgIkQWYrEvCLXgrflyQefIjPfyWCLI/edit?usp=sharing

Shoujo art is always a little goofy. I don't know if women are naturally drawn to those lanky proportions or if they just like it because they grew up reading shoujo manga drawn like that.
muh yaoi hands

autism

Do you think when i said cousins, I meant me?

Where do you think we are?

Dude when you've watched 200 episodes 3 times throughout elementary to HS like I have I don't know what I could call it other than undiagnosed autism.

A place that doesn't usually condone arbitrarily skipping episodes and watching dubs?

Not quite, but if you know anything about it you'll get the reference

The girls were much hotter in the show, but she's a fantastic artist and her pictures are just beautiful.

Gotta watch the jap version imho.

I think the shows great. You get attached to the characters.

I can't even chose my favourite senshi since they're all great.

except uranus and pluto, fuck those guys. Why is there so much in season 3 scenes with them that aren't funny or interesting? Just them talking bullshit

Kero-Chan! do you think Sakura ever stuck anything in his pooper or experimented with him or ever played with his "bell pepper"?

Oh shit i mean sailor neptune not pluto.

I find Neptune and Uranus enigmatic; there's a certain mystique to them.

Sakura probably knows.

Literally saw that 30 seconds ago. Nearly finally finished R, and thank fuck. I want to get to S, the outer Senshi and more interesting stuff.

>lets be vague about gay sex
>we gotta find the talisman

each to his own i guess but i dont get them.

I kind of lost interest and dropped off in later seasons. The outer planets are about as far as I got. I know there are even more after that but I never ever see them posted so people must not have been too thrilled with them.
I think they have the best chemistry with just the main 5.

It's one of the best shows ever made. It really sneaks up on you when it wants to get serious and kick you in the heart.

Yes. They left a lot out in the last three seasons, but most of what they added was fantastic.

Or maybe you're passively saying you have shit taste

Crystal is better. Closer to the manga.

This, I highly recommend S for anybody honestly if they're interested in modern magical girl history as it has Kunihiko Ikuhara as a director.

Sakura is for [spoilers]lewd

Hey man season 2 has wiseman, the best villain.

I'm not hating bro, id rather you tell me why they're good.

>lets be vague about gay sex
That kind of subject material might have been risque and exciting in the early 90s but it's a snoozefest these days.

I know some models.
They aren't told to not smile.
It's just that they constantly have a stick up their ass strutting in front of thousands of people.
If they're wearing something fun or interesting then they'll relax a bit.

You *did* see the R movie though, right?

What are the biggest differences between those versions?

Wiseman's just sat there and said cryptic things. Does he get better in the last few episodes?

No. Should I have?

S was boring my dude

Well, that's rather convenient...thanks

don't call me bro, fag.

There's a shit ton, I'd recommend going on Wikimoon and looking up those details.