IMPEACHMENT HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS FINISHED

Cambridge Analytica was the final piece of the puzzle!

cnn.com/2018/03/20/politics/mueller-rosenstein-joint-memo-suggests-impeachment-imminent/index.html

Attached: Rosenstein Mueller Joint Memo in Advance of Impeachment Prodecings-1.png (1700x2200, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/facebook-data-scandal-trump-election-obama-2012/
youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am shocked to learn facebook is a data mining company
>shocked
Kill yourself.
Retard.

Attached: 1 plus 1 equals 21.jpg (125x103, 3K)

Terrible Photoshop, just look at the typed part under the signatures

That seems like a of work for such a shitty joke.

You are so funny faggot. Kys

This is further reinforced by the counter-memo released by Schiff and the Democrats in congress, pic related. Drumbph will certainly not survive this.

Attached: DemCOUNTERmemo.jpg (2550x3300, 596K)

What are you, the effort police?

>facebook straight up tells people 10 years ago in their TOS that they are going to mine the shit out of your data and if you don't like it then tough titty
>in 2011 laws passed that give people the right to opt out of data mining if they want
>facebook reluctantly complies, but most people are too dumb to even be aware of this change
>people continuously upload all manner of private information to facebook, happily publishing their life's details
>company harvests data
>uses it for political ads
>corrupt media everywhere tries to spin this as a "data breach" and the advertisement as "propaganda" and "influencing elections" even though the only thing they did was use facebook's built in data mining API to harvest marketing info and then use it to make targeted advertisements, something that has been going on for literally Facebook's entire existence
This whole kerfuffle just proves to me 99% of humans are too stupid to use the internet. Anyone who is shocked or outraged should have all right to use the internet immediately revoked for the rest of their life.

Real and straight asfuck

And here I thought the bit on chicken nuggets gave it away.

k

Attached: sure.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

investors.com/politics/editorials/facebook-data-scandal-trump-election-obama-2012/

Post yfw it's real and that's just how democrats write.

Attached: 1519885122776.png (1600x900, 3.09M)

Attached: 23po7y5.png (390x470, 6K)

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN GUYS

Attached: Nucleon.jpg (583x423, 49K)

Problem with that is Obama did the exact same fucking thing, and everybody publicly praised him for it.

That was actual verbiage included in Ken Stars memo when the IG moved forward on Clinton, so I can see how he didn't catch that.

Unrelated:Has anyone else noticed that every single captcha sequence has bridges now?

The major differences:
1. The Democrats didn't harvest the data under false pretenses; the data came from people who signed up for a political app.

2. The Democratic campaign data wasn't illegally transferred from one company to another.

But I agree that the Obama campaign's actions should have been a flag and we should have worried harder about it, even if they weren't as bad as what Cambridge Analytica did.

Top kek.

Attached: Fatass.gif (333x250, 1.86M)

Nope FBI.

big upon truthfulness

nice....
top kek
pasta

Attached: laughing_clap.gif (500x279, 1.79M)

You got me, OP.

Attached: imlaffin.png (1464x925, 464K)

Fuck off, faggot.

>My elderly mother presented my office with a large plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and knocked her, along with said nuggers

kek

Attached: corgi-dead.jpg (886x592, 68K)

>the data came from people who signed up for a political app.
And all their friends and family, who didn't sign away their privacy. It still illegally harvested data.
>The Democratic campaign data wasn't illegally transferred from one company to another.
There was nothing illegal about the transfer of data in either case.

With important North Korea discussions ahead this is no time for distractions. Trump must resign and appoint Hillary Clinton as rightful president. When you get the most votes and lose that is not a democracy!

Bravo if you wrote that letter OP, keked heartily.

Attached: 1512974903199.png (480x480, 15K)

>illegally harvested data
no
anyways, Obama campaign was US CITIZENS who are legally allowed to work on election programs.

CA was staffed almost entirely by BRITISH and CANADIAN citizens, and ALL of their Trump 2016 (and Cruz et all) actions are straight FEC violations of foreign actors working US elections.

BIG if real nuggets

lol

Crowdstrike.

Reminder Obama did the exact fucking thing

Both sides did what you're mentioning, all candidates.

I read it user
It was a fun letter

Attached: 1518733385537.gif (300x300, 56K)

You should mail that in to them desu.

lulz

brb sending to wikileaks

The three consecutive question marks drew my attention too much.

Today is march 20th, that letter is from the future mayne.

You got me op. Well done

But I thought some random person wanted to invest their time and money to tell me who my historical doppelganger was out of the kindness of their heart.

Weaponized media. They create stories out of thin air to accomplish their goals. People are stupid--the strategy works.

OP just rekt a bunch of newfags

op is still a phaggot though

RR LOVES TENDIES!

I thought he was polling well in New York?????????

the font resolution of the title also does not match font resolution the cleraly visible content message, nice try OP but this clearly photoposhed.

shit you got me

send it to CNN too

If it's policy that happened more than a year ago, people have memory holed it. I wish this was hyperbole.

would but effort

Attached: cnn submit.png (1074x647, 54K)

OP is the most retarded OP on record. I'd say this is the end stage for you. You'll neck yourself soon.

Attached: 1466821942947.png (480x260, 198K)

>send it to CNN too

this. cnn will run with it without reading it

Some people who aren't trump did some stuff that probably had no affect on trump. The end.

18 USC 371 -- Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

"If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

18 USC 1030 -- Major fraud against the United States

"(a) Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, any scheme or artifice with the intent— (1) to defraud the United States"

With regard to the current debate at hand, I'd argue that the most persuasive definition of "fraud" comes from Hammerschmidt, which was applied specifically to 18 USC 371 and defined "defraud" (i.e., commit fraud). Particularly:

Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480. In Hammerschmidt, Chief Justice Taft, defined "defraud" as follows:Link here

To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.

Welcome to the Daily This Time It's Real : Impeachment Thread

Interesting OP. Are you running a test?

>still doesn't effect us elections and still not proof of Russian interference.
man the narative died quick

Thanks for all the fish.

Attached: thatsallfolks.jpg (800x603, 48K)

fpbp

whoa. it really is over

> doesn't effect us elections
> FEC violations of foreign actors working US elections.

user...

TOP KEK im going to sleep guys

Attached: 1520180895908.png (1105x1053, 90K)

>The major differences:

Lol... The major difference is that Cambridge Analytica ***might*** have broken Facebook's TOS.

Whereas Hillary and the DNC engaged in a conspiracy with the FBI to corruptly obtain a warrant from a federal court to spy on the Trump campaign.

God. It will be funny as fuck (in the worst possible way) if Trump were to get impeached, because the ensuing civil war / war with Russia / war with the rest of the world would be a literal shitstorm.

Attached: shitr.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

18 USC 371 -- Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

"If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

18 USC 1030 -- Major fraud against the United States

"(a) Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, any scheme or artifice with the intent— (1) to defraud the United States"

With regard to the current debate at hand, I'd argue that the most persuasive definition of "fraud" comes from Hammerschmidt, which was applied specifically to 18 USC 371 and defined "defraud" (i.e., commit fraud). Particularly:

Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480. In Hammerschmidt, Chief Justice Taft, defined "defraud" as follows:Link here

To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.

agreed

LMFAO
I was beleiving this shit until i read "holy shit"

>The major difference is that Cambridge Analytica
The major difference is that Trump is completely insulated from the contracting. The best they can do is shame him by association.

Kys faggot

Why? That was funny as fuck.

I have not had a captcha sequence in months. I only ever get the check box. Should I be worried or did I get some sort of soft ban? I am not Canadian so I cannot unequivocally say that I am just being retarded.

Wasted digits.

It's a joke, fags.
Chill.

checked

>saying "fuck" is funny
you need to go back to plebbit

youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (531x640, 144K)

The CNN link is gold!

Hahahaha!

Attached: cheeky hitler.jpg (600x800, 55K)

if he is the mob is gonna drag you and your type through the street before shooting you