What the fuck was this guy's problem?

What the fuck was this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oqmx_rE1Tz4
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Boy Who Lived, well...lived.

no gf

He was a try-hard. He wanted to be a genius but even himself realized he was mediocre at best at his work.

just a normal megalomaniac

A botched boob job.

He wanted to be somebody

Virgin

He's a virgin

Really

was it autism?

This gotta be one of the shittiest GitS thread ever, congrats OP!

Yeah, I really didn't care for 2nd gig

I got called out really hard on here last time I said it, but I just don't think it's as good as the first season. Sure its more philosophical and everything, but the villain was lame, the plot was meh, and I just didn't care about anything in it really.

The episodes expanding Section 9 characters were nice, but other than them and one episode involving Batou and the blind girl, there were no stand alone episodes in 2nd gig, they all fed into the individual eleven and the refugee crisis which I just didn't care about at all. And then all the religious symbolism in the finale that made no fucking sense just killed me.

Can you tell me the name of the s1 villain?

He got BTFO by based Batou.
>so...we both would agree that the culprit definitely isn't as important as he thinks he is right?
>in fact, he's probably just a faggot with a complex trying to take credit for Kusei's work, right?
>would you agree?
>spergs out and admits he's proud of being a virgin to a stranger

the Laughing Man of course.

Aoi if you want the name that was said like once at the very end of the season.

Aoi did nothing wrong, though.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

>The 30 Year Old Virgin

Oh right, like you're one to talk, Friendzone Batou.

It was more like Batou was embarrassed. Great scene.

He was full /r9k/.
Also his head kinda looked like a penis.

MOTOKOOOOOOOO

That's "Major" for ya, punk, or at least "Ma'am".

Got it?

>Sunflower Society raid
>retired tachikoma sacrifice
>zombie helicopter
The fights in SAC make me cum.

they might entertain me if they weren't done in that awful desaturated millenial color palette where everything is shaded like it's made out of matte plastic and taking place on a slightly cloudy november day.

>tachikomas sacrificing their AI satellite to stop the nuke
>they start singing
youtu.be/oqmx_rE1Tz4

GOD WHY AM I SUCH A BITCH

not the villian

laughing man, narcotics police, some government officials, and a corrupt corporation.

>a corrupt corporation
Almost the entire medical industry, really.

He wanted to exacerbate and exploit the refugee crisis in Japan to further his own political goals while simultaneously using his deep state connections to subvert Section 9 and use them to his own goals when he could and eliminate them when they were no longer of use to him. All things considered, he's a great villain for a cyberpunk series and one who has only gotten more believable in the 15+ years since the series aired.

I fucking hate tachikomas. I hate their squeaky voices, I hate their toilet design, I hate their CGI, I hate their color, I hate the fact that they aren't fuchikomas, I hate their behavior, and most of all I hate the fact that the show is so serious in tone that their goofy antics make them come off as creepy, uncanny, irresponsible public hazards that shouldn't be allowed to exist.

I can overlook how massively fucked-up and terrifying it would be to create an autonomous tank with the mind of a child, if the whole show is goofy enough to allow me to treat it as yet another running gag. But here it's obnoxious at best, and scary the rest of the time.

Stupid things are funny when they seem inconsequential, but this series is too serious and realistic for that, and they make a point of showing us that those tachikomas are a bad idea.

I want them out. Or at least I want every other character to go chibi and do slapstick shit once per episode.

who isn't corrupt in GitS aside from Aramaki?

get a job already jesus christ man

He wanted to revive the Akatsuki over some bullshit asspull reason.

stop liking things that suck

>i have objectively good taste *tips trilby*

Is that so hard to believe after I demonstrated why nobody in their right mind would like tachikomas?

I want the Major to cyberhack me and violate my helpless body.

They really should have felt more robotic, at least at first.

His plan would have worked if the major didn't exist.
The major only stopped him because shes way above average intelligence and ability due to her AI merger.

Yes, there is if you're a man. If a man never has sex, it messes him up.

>stick your dick into some slut's filth hole
>you're a man now
Ok

Just because you ended up jerking to daiperfurs or whatever because you couldn't get laid doesn't mean that's going to be everyone's experience. Some of us tread the path of the hermit very contentedly, and it only gets easier and easier with the ever improving beauty of the 2D world.

>Some of us tread the path of the hermit very contentedly, and it only gets easier and easier with the ever improving beauty of the 2D world.
Truer words have never been said before.

Autistic virgin on a power trip

You haven't finish the show that's nice a string of complaints if you notice all than if you bothered to pay attention that the rest of section 9 feel the same way through out season 1 its an obvious plot point

>I hate the fact that they aren't fuchikomas
They're not any different, you fucking brainlet.

"Look mommy that guy is fat" fucking 8 year old it's part of the story episode 3 they're dealing with an experimental tank you raise a fuk ton the questions that all answered if you just watch the f****** show

Up to the age of 13 when most normal males usually experience their first sexual experience with a few given exceptions.

he didn't like society or something

incel with a hard-on for fascism

upvoted

I want that goddamn Taiwanese shota to man up and fuck her when she directly asks if he wants to find out if cyborgs can have sex.

He just wanted to start a race war.

The modern age is so disgusting. The major despite being a bad ass is a filthy degenerate too.

He was a virgin. Never trust virgins.

He did nothing wrong

such a lust for virginity...WHOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Major is shit, she literally executes people in broad daylight under orders without any trial. Really not any better than the guy in OP.

It's why Togusa and Batou are the real main characters. Never cared for the Major.

I hope someday Batou will get happy ending with Major. He deserves it

Get the fuck out. They are one of the best parts about the show

KUWABARA KUWABARA

they are one of the worst parts for all the reasons I detailed.
AS I SAID
>they make a point of showing us that those tachikomas are a bad idea.
the issue is that they expect us to find these creeps funny in spite of that

But I guess I'm just not brain-damaged enough to laugh at their horrible squeaks and dangerous pranks

you sounds spiteful, what happened to you?

THE TONE of the manga is different, it's lighthearted enough for the fuchikomas not to feel out of place.

and I don't have to hear their voices when I'm reading them

incorporate my explanations before having opinions of your own.

I watched SAC and was very annoyed by the tachikomas, as I explained.

Then I encountered brain-damaged anons who liked them, it's even more upsetting.

They're effective the tachikomas aren't funny they're barely cute it's suppose to be jarring that they're around these professional ex military cyborgs your just pointing out obvious shit like a little kid you sound like a shitty youtuber

THE THREADS!?

Neither of the GitS endings made much sense to me. The last episodes if both seasons just seemed rushed and arbitrary. That Motoko had any feelings of attachment left for Kusei made no sense to me, the fake suicide/arrest of section 9 made no sense after it was resolved since a shitload of people died unnecessarily when the ruling party changed only a few years after, it's like they thought both season endings needed some pointless B plot to drag down the actual conclusion. The political maneuvering with the refugees was interesting, the laughing man was interesting, the asspull conflicts from nowhere were not.

Though it was satisfying to see fuckface get his head blown off.

The tachikomas are the most enjoyable when the are destroyed or decommissioned i always saw them as expendable interns that they are barely in the show there always being put away for some reason thats usually when things are getting serious unless you watch the post episode dvd stuff

The purging/reinstatement of Section 9 was one of the best parts though just for Togusa about to go off the edge only for Batou to go "it's just a prank bro"

"Togusa such a green noob" amirite they kind of do that to him in the trial as well great episode but id be scared to work at section with all those wizard class hackers