Why don't you like him?

why don't you like him?

Attached: 694940094001_5552271557001_Berkeley-charges-GOP-group--15K-to-have-Ben-Shapiro-speak.jpg (696x392, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xgUMH-Pw8q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he supports civic nationalism.

He stole my ritalin

Reminder that Ben was right all along about Bannon.

I do.

He's a slimy jew

Zionist puppet.

your politicians support white replacement
and milo, and literally everything else

Cause hes a faggot

he's got short man syndrome

he's a smarmy kike who wears a stupid hat and uses the word "antisemite" unironically

jeez
(((IDK)))

He's a well-placed Jew, saying all the right words and mingling in all the right crowds. But he's still a Jew. Whatever trickery he's planning, it first requires our nodding approval.

Well, he's a Zionist. Don't think he's a puppet though. He's doing the traditional religious Jew thing, and he literally takes the Jewish form of what so many western-enthusiasts on this board do. Like, you support the west? So does he, and his Israel because of that extra layer- which looks a lot different to him than the Israel which you see.

his voice

israel first neocon

Why does Sup Forums hate him now you guys used to love him. Is it because of the anti trump stuff he said a while ago?
Used to point him out as a based jew and everything...

Attached: 1519606577109.jpg (276x413, 15K)

Zionist kike

Attached: 1393854001373.png (400x289, 34K)

low IQ

Yes.
And I don't support them either.
What is your point?

I like his sister

Attached: 1521506534476.jpg (533x800, 116K)

those people were all paid shills you absolute retard

Destiny told me to.

I don't dislike him. It's just that I understand he's a pretty typically e-celebrity who is willing to say anything to make a buck. He earns a living based on how many tweets and clicks he can get. What you're hearing aren't necessarily his views but the views he thinks his listeners want to hear as well as Muse that might attract new listeners.

Michelle Fields. Intense vitriol against Trump early on.
Also his voice annoys me.

Attached: 93749857389475578345.png (1023x453, 132K)

Attached: 98374598364786578345.png (955x500, 115K)

Came here to post this

His voice annoys me

Attached: benshapiro.png (1902x1942, 1.79M)

At the end of the day, he's still an Israeli before he's an American.

by all means, go ahead

Attached: 1521015412272.jpg (356x436, 15K)

I like his sister.

Attached: 7411240E-0B91-43A1-AD8D-4CCF5CF7BC55.png (300x225, 84K)

He relies too much on statistics rather than philosophy for his views. That’s robotic and weird, signs of autism. Besides that, he’s like so biased when he pretends to not be. He’s too “moral” also

if you do a poll, 80% will ike him and civic nationalism. theres approx 20% of pol that dislike him.

cause i'm a lefty

>dat picture
kek

She's amazing.

>He relies too much on statistics rather than philosophy for his views.
and this is bad why

Best answer.

This nigger is a kike.

Hes very religious, altho he never uses that in his arguments

don't mind me just rollin

nice get. rollin

He makes reasonable points then turns into huffpo when speaking about trump. It's pretty retarded and hurts his message, give the fucking guy a break. He's a jew also, not in the stormfag sense, but his jewish ethics are different than ours, so sometimes he appears like a total piece of shit according to our values.

Also jesus christ "if sea levels rise people will just sell their homes ok" is one of the most retarded things I heard. I know everyone slips up sometimes but DAMN ben u done goof.
Fuck stormfags tho, you guys are giant himosexuals.

Jew

roll

I like him alright

I think he has pretty good talking points.

He's short.

But he's jew

Attached: 8786867345.jpg (533x800, 134K)

Because he is a controlled opposition leftist JEW. I'm fucking done with jews, funny how these hook-nosed bastards didn't even register on my radar before 2015.

Attached: (((((shapiro reiner))))).png (575x602, 285K)

because he's a coddled conservacuck who is quite literally unable to present a point without resorting to strawmanning. he was basically tagged as a mouthpiece from his college years by older neocons who decided to encourage his faggotry and basically reinforced it with an echo chamber. as a result he ended up a repulsive little parasite who has never contributed anything of value to anything.

love him. based jews exist. get over it

Attached: fe5.jpg (680x871, 28K)

so bannon's bad because of a book largely regarded as fiction, but shapiro is good despite having quarterbacked a highly cynical, listen-and-believe operation to stifle trump's candidacy?
exactly who do you think you are fooling with this shit?

Attached: Michelle-fields.jpg (1200x1202, 222K)

He refuses to share his sister's milkers.

he is hebraic.

Reminder that he was a never Trumpet and laughed all the time when it was uttered that Trump had a chance of winning the election.

Why listen to a guy that got it so wrong?

Because it’s a sign that you have no original thoughts. I said relies “too much” btw, don’t conflate that with using statistics in general.

nice get

Attached: 1521392120963.gif (208x292, 182K)

As someone who frequents the "rationalist" community its bad because statistics aren't remotely foolproof and yet some sorts happily embrace them as the full and objective truth of the world
Misleading and outright false statistics is one of the primary weapons of the left or did you forget about le wage gap?
Philosophy is shit too but at least people already think its bullshit therefore they're wary of anyone using it to prove things.

Attached: 1298318560799.jpg (324x357, 16K)

wow, and he stole my adderall

Attached: 763874687534.jpg (1000x666, 76K)

Because he always tries to push "judeo"-Christianity. He wants to tie his shitty religion and ideology that killed/shits on Christ to Christianity.

he puts isreal before the united states of america

Love his debates and manner of speech - speed and facts
Breaks my heart hes controlled opposition. Hes a neo-con and a zionist. Took me a while to digest this. Doesnt matter if a jew is "right" or "left", they will always support the jewish agenda. SquattingSlavTV made a p good short vid on it

Roll

Screechy Kike Shapiro

brown country to you
estno state for the jew
>WHITEAMERICAFIRST

Attached: ben.png (455x546, 25K)

Alt right gets triggered by something or the other, leftist get triggered by something or the other.
It doesnt make a difference if they make perfect sense, there will always be this one thing they disagree on and will trigger them.

Ben's been fair to Trump on a handful of issues but he does the NeverTrump thing to save face... he's a Jew after all. I'm also pretty surprised that Milo and Ben were right about Bannon- who we know is a major, major jewlover. Moreso than Milo, which came as a major shock to me. It really does get confusing when you don't know who's jewing who anymore.

This, basically. He's very good with getting enough redpill to normies to get them to vote Republican/AfD/UKIP/Forza etc. But he's useless past that point, and, like Peterson, passively and actively tries to stop the young right-winger's philosophical evolution at Cultural Nationalism and Arab hate at most.

Attached: 0LsLDfy.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Not all Jewry.
youtu.be/xgUMH-Pw8q8

By philosophy, I meant he doesn’t use logic and reason much, he relies on statistics and uses them as an end all-be all band aid

Triggered britcuck. Your country just jailed a guy for making a comedy video on youtube. How are you enjoying big sandnigger cock, by the way?

I like him well enough. I don't really like that he's a zionist but at least he's transparent about it so it's easy to know where he stands. His sister's tits are nice.

Roll

He's a Jew and behaves like one. Always one rule for the chosen and another for the gentiles; his entire philosophy is designed to maximize the well being of the Jewish people. This is how Jews have always behaved, and the most talented among them do so in the public space for maximum reach.

No smiles!

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

>having quarterbacked a highly cynical, listen-and-believe operation to stifle trump's candidacy?
what part of this is not clear to you, he actually walked out of breitbart because not even they would participate in his deranged plot

He argues for the old testamente and judaism. I'm not a jew

Attached: smug shapiro.jpg (960x478, 34K)

Reminder that he was wrong about Trump, and you sadly allow him to define Trump

BECAUSE HE'S A JEW
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>

you probably aren't following any religion and your only connection to christianity comes from hating jews
yeah he's totally wrong about trump by saying trump is an unstoppable shit slinger and will not lose an identity war

Everyone that's a celebrity is controlled opposition!!!!!!!

i'm turkish, i have a religion you stupid mutt

Jewish trick

While also supporting Israel’s right to remain Jewish.
Well colour me surprised

what a surprise a mudshit doesn't like jews
>I was only kidding I'm actually a christian!
refer back to point 1 where I said you're a fair-weather christian

>kike that fights harder against real conservative ideas than against liberals and far-left extremists while also safely ceding ground to the ideas of the latter
>not the very definition of controlled opposition

Agreed, he's neither good for Trump's agenda nor for today's Nationalist's agenda. He's a wonderful normie redpill, that's all he's good for.

kike israeli mouth piece
dishonest half truths

Attached: 1492510511895.jpg (433x599, 77K)

>He's very good with getting enough redpill to normies to get them to vote Republican/AfD/UKIP/Forza etc
Agreed completely
I think we should shill people like Ben, Milo and Lauren
People and youth especially will eventually discover /pol themselves

Rigita roll

He’s a Zionist. His goals do not align with America and he’s a fake conservative only in it for the money.

he has that same smug twat face as David Hogg. Even if you agree with what they say, they just look like wankers

I don't understand Lauren hate when she's doing more for whites in the normie e-thot sphere than anyone else right now. Milo I don't like- he's literally a niggerloving kike and he served his purpose by breaking the SJW's hold on normie culture. Not to mention he already has his fuck-off money and probably wants to lead a quiet life with his nigger husband.

Ben's alright for the reasons we've agreed upon and those reasons only.

Attached: 14084432317d3f511ebdaffe7b91dcf1b916d6993f256b9ce1a5aa307bada0ac.jpg (541x700, 246K)

I wasn't joking. Christianity is not the old testamente you godforsaken idiot

This

He’s a perfect example of why the idea of Civ Nat is false. He shills for Israel, for his tribe, yet wants to lecture others about how it’s not good for them and they should accept the “browning of America.” Never does he say that people of other tribes would do the same, and they do. He’s fake and duel citizenship should be ended.