Modern marriage: Paying full price for used goods that a dozen other guys got to enjoy for free while it was of newer...

Modern marriage: Paying full price for used goods that a dozen other guys got to enjoy for free while it was of newer quality.

Go your way men, dont fall for the whores and their traps.

Attached: unnamed (2).png (250x250, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4&ab
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU&t=349s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The vast majority of men who use the term "MGTOW" aren't actually single by choice. It's just a coping mechanism.

Oh my sweet summer child, you will learn eventually that this white knight complex that you have grants you nothing but misery.

While you are at it, enjoy it!
Im sure tyrone and chad are doing well too with your oneitis ;)

Be honest. You have no proof of this. You hope it's the truth, so you can then label MGTOW as a bunch of bitter incels and disregard everything they say that threatens whatever agenda you're pushing.

The next time you think about doing something for a woman in your life think, "Would she do the same thing for me?". The answer is most likely going to be a big fat NO. You're welcome.

This is actually a very good advice, I'll apply it to everyone, not just women. Thanks, user.

>All girls are bad.
>Virgins don't exist.
>Fuck organized religion.
>Hymens aren't real.

You niggers are so fucking stupid. I married a virgin and have a kid on the way. The secret? You need to find someone who worships God, not the state. My wife went to planned Parenthood protests and thinks that killing abortion doctors is justice.

You are a blue pilled fellow and I sincerely pity you.

>if you do not participate in the game you lose
lmao

The future is to make cute trap boys from artificial wombs and then kill all thots.

Attached: 1510447188078.jpg (761x960, 83K)

>My oneitis is different

No she isn't.

Attached: 1520688139941.jpg (777x5450, 1.59M)

>Modern marriage: Paying full price for used goods that a dozen other guys got to enjoy for free while it was of newer quality.
whoa dude marrying a whore probably isn't the best idea? groundbreaking discovery here. crazy stuff.
>all modern marriage is like this
this is where you guys go full retard and this is why nobody fucking likes MGTOW.

continue with your sour grapes posting.

What will you do when your wife buts "god" before you?

Traps get the bullet too

Attached: IMG_1747.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

All women are whores, why can't you understand this?

The reason you don't like MGTOW is because we tell the truth about women and that causes you uncomfortable cognitive dissonance. It's classic blue pill resistance. But you can't resist. The truth will seep in sooner or later.

Attached: 1518501518952.png (2828x1968, 2.4M)

As a MGTOW, I have to say that having a top 10% income is crucial.

Having disposable income lets you truly develop and explore new things. Finding those hobbies and self interesting things that one can pursue during all the free time.

Being some loser, living in a rented basement apartment and playing video games is not MGTOW. It's being a loser.

obviously untrue.

no argument here either. wow guys really convincing stuff

>micropenis.jpg
"I'm just going to go my own way"

Attached: 413E891E-FFFB-4597-AE9C-BE8F4B255A71.jpg (384x416, 33K)

But it's you who doesn't have an argument, my friend. All you did was NAWALT, which itself is not an argument.

Attached: 1517090466614.png (1382x850, 224K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4&ab

>no argument here
Read the thing, there is the evidence.

>He thinks women care about morality

If she really is a virgin, you have a significantly higher chance than any other guy of not getting divorced, but the probability of cucking is still ever present.

If you're going your own way you're still going your own way. If you care about income over all you're still caring about society's standards. MGTOW is about rejecting society's standards whether it be for marrying or for owning the brand new BMW. You can also be an incel and a MGTOW at the same time.

>this is where you guys go full retard and this is why nobody fucking likes MGTOW.

Only white knight faggots and larping feminist roastie cunts hate MGTOW.

THIS IS A MGTOW (=GAY PROPAGANDA) THREAD.

SAGE GAY PROPAGANDA THREADS
HIDE GAY PROPAGANDA THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO GAY PROPAGANDA POSTERS

Not an argument.

This song is better:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA

>Roastie doesn't mind Chad misleading her so long as she gets to stay in the harem.

A guy I work with took his wife out to a really expensive restaurant for her birthday tonight. A good man, doing his blue-pill duty. Anyway, he just texted me a little bit ago and told me that she basically ruined the whole meal by bringing up a whole bunch of shit about his family and being a generally ungrateful cunt.

MGTOW from here on out, brothers. There's no other choice.

You’re wrong. I’m 22 but I am wise enough to listen to men who have experienced the evil of women first hand. My dad was MGTOW before this info was even available. You’d be wise to listen before you get fucked over

mgtow genocide when??

Attached: MGTOWTrash.jpg (830x623, 68K)

Not an argument

>"women are all whores"
>No, you're just a loser
>LOL, WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOT
jesus christ dude

Attached: 1521569928845s.jpg (221x250, 9K)

so your claim is that 100% of women are unmarriageable trash? let's see some proof. your meme screencap doesn't prove shit.

counterexamples already exist, by the way, so your claim is false and NAWALT is objectively true. e.g. there are many people with life-long partners who have never divorced or been cheated on. I expect you to reply to me with an explanation for such pairings and reasoning as to why marriage shouldn't be upheld as an ideal.

Never. Tradcucks are too weak to do it. And that's because tradcucks have lower testosterone levels. It's my theory that this is why you sympathize with women, a dangerous testosterone deficiency.

But it also means you are nothing to fear.

Attached: 1520125366969.jpg (599x1209, 105K)

Isn't MGTOW a path, not a destination?

Again, you are not presenting arguments and you only embarrass yourself.

Resorting to insults does not help your case

>My wife went to planned Parenthood protests and thinks that killing abortion doctors is justice.
She sounds like a psycho

youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM
I'm genuinely hating women after reading this book
What do?

not an argument.

>there are many people with life-long partners who have never divorced or been cheated on
>never cheated on
dude

Attached: unnamed (4).gif (368x399, 15K)

My claim is that all women are biologically the same creature, and when you superimpose cultural and individual differences on top of that biology it doesn't obscure it. This is why NAWALT is so dumb. Of course not all women are like "that" when "that" is inherently subject to variation. Naturally not all women like Katy Perry, or have blue hair, or enjoy ice cream. But all women ARE hypergamous.

Attached: 1520451130983.jpg (900x644, 383K)

Why do you think tradcucks are so threatened by MGTOW?

>"Again"
I'm not even the first guy you replied to dude, you can clearly see my ID ya faggot. I'm not even gonna waste anymore time arguing with someone whose probably baiting, on the off chance you actually are this stupid than thank christ that women don't find you attractive, don't need freaks like you breeding

Attached: 1521089733843.png (442x574, 337K)

IM GOING MY OWN WAYS GUYS
LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
IM GOING MY OWN WAY
guys?
*cries and commits suicide*

>My claim is that all women are biologically the same creature
>Of course not all women are like "that" when "that" is inherently subject to variation.
so you really are a fucking idiot, then. which one of us has the uncomfortable cognitive dissonance again?
>hypergamous
do you even know what this word means? so what if women are like that? oh wait, only trash tier unmarriageable men have an issue with that.

what a cuck

Going your own way, when you can't afford to do so is a paradox.

These young men, who are under 35 really can't be full MGTOW. They are setting themselves up for misery. A lot of them are lonely and can't get a girl, so they get frustrated, drop out and just 'go their own way.'

The reality is that MGTOW is about being able to have all "that" but choosing not to pursue anything other than your own personal enjoyment and self interest.

Because we talk, and when we talk we reveal truths they don't want to know. If we kept our mouths shut they'd never think about us. And when these little redpills are dropped on them, they dismiss them, but they also retain the information, and over time begin to see female behavior conform to the data they retain, and the shift begins. They resent it.

Why do you believe a man needs a woman to be happy? Are you not able to feel contentment on your own?

>She sounds like a woman

It's just funny how they get so assmad about MGTOW while claiming we're all a bunch of virgin losers. If the latter were true, shouldn't they be happy that we've chosen to live independently?

what about FTM traps?

>which one of us has the uncomfortable cognitive dissonance again?
You, obviously, which is why you can't actually counter any of my arguments and resort to ineffective shaming tactics.
>do you even know what this word means?
Yes, do you?
>so what if women are like that?
It wreaks havoc on the sexual market and has created an explosion in promiscuity, which has myriad adverse effects on society at large.

Watch this video for a detailed explanation of how female hypergamy affects modern sexual markets:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU&t=349s

>oh wait, only trash tier unmarriageable men have an issue with that.
No, that's silly. Anyone who understands the subject matter and can see the deleterious impact it has on society would take issue with it.

Attached: 1517110779788.png (720x866, 556K)

having a wife is like having a pedigree dog; the more groomed and educated you have her the more your masculinity shows.

Attached: 1521344169177.jpg (1200x1146, 86K)

no traigas tus cosas furry aqui por favor

LOOK AT ME IM GOING MY OWN WAY
HELLO!!!
WHY DOES NOBODY CARE?
*blows brains out with a shotgun r9k style*

I don't need a woman for anything other than sex. And that's easy enough to get.

I'm probably a lot older than most Sup Forumsacks. A man, who's under 30? Should really not do the MGTOW thing. There's still a lot of opportunity for finding that girl who wants to partner and build a better life together. Just need to go wisely, and cautiously.

funny thing, you care enough to reply to this thread.

Im only here to troll you, Mr. Hernandez

>I don't need a woman for anything other than sex
>There's still a lot of opportunity for finding that girl who wants to partner and build a better life together

the cognitive dissonance is strong with this one

>28 posters
yes we are alone

Exactly. The shouts of virgin and incel are just attempts to silence MGTOWs. What's interesting is that there's no evidence that this tactic works in actually shutting us up and yet they still do it.

MGTOW was the answer 5 years ago. Now we are facing extinction.
I am heavily advocating for artificial wombs. All our problems would literally disappear within one generation.
Birthrates? Irrelevant.
Feminism? Irrelevant.
Economic Migrants?
Not an issue anymore was we have enough people to sustain ourselves.

This would be THE implementation of the century.

desu this isn't a meme. anyone past, like, the age of 20 knows marriage is a money trap and women are whores who can't be trusted in the age of social media. all this is doing is putting competent men in higher social and economic/political status because they will seek their own fulfillment and ideal self opposed to wasting their young adulthood appeasing some skank who will just divorce them and take all of their life's savings in the blink of an eye

Attached: 27336744_2014912418794747_6409684167434446421_n.jpg (480x547, 62K)

I may be a huge autist but is there any point dating in this day and age?

>a dozen other guys got to enjoy for free

shit, that aint nothing. most girls i know in chicago do that a year

Agreed. Sooner the better

Does MGTOW support the marrying of a girl who is
a) redpilled
b) virgin
c) the person you truly love (and they obviously love you)

>girl who wants to partner and build a better life together.

Translation: A roastie who is burnt out by the cock carousel and is willing to find a beta provider, lie to him about how many sexual partners he had, and leech off of his labor for the rest of her life.

stop falseflagging

>I met someone I love and am having kids with them, and they contradict several of the trait you assume inherent to any women nowadays

>>Lol ur bluepilled

Attached: disgustpepe.png (341x304, 37K)

No CD amigo...

I'm much older than most Sup Forumsacks. I have everything I want. I do not go without. There is zero benefit to me in having a 'relationship.' None. It would be an economic burden, and a tax on my freedom and liberty. So I go my own way.

But, another guy? Who's say 25 and has a decent job? They shouldn't do the MGTOW thing. They should find that girl who wants equality and respects them.

It's the police fault, I wanted to meet a 12 yeard old girl to make her my gf but the police won't let me.

>oneitis
>wife with your child

How fucking stupid and sad are you?

Attached: 1521018929557.jpg (864x615, 150K)

all of you fucking faggots need to post this shit on r9k
blow your brains out in a live stream too if you want
i want you to get creative with your suicide though

Are you actually suggesting that the best thing for men to do is to intentionally not ever love someone and never have a family?

Enjoy your false charges and divorce rape.

Attached: bc4.jpg (750x718, 39K)

>red pilled
there are no red pilled women, their brains can't be red pilled.
>virgin
hahahahahahahahaha
>the person you truly love (and they obviously love you)
women can't feel love nor understand it, I'm not saying love does not exist, but women are factualy uncapable of feeling love.

Well, I'm 29 and functionally MGTOW. I say "functionally" because I still would be open to a relationship with a traditional, feminine woman. But most of what I see around my age are single mothers, cock carousel veterans, and landwhales. I'm not going to settle for that. I don't think any man with dignity should.

I'm perfectly happy being single. I know some people find that hard to believe, and that's OK. But I'd truly rather maintain my autonomy than date a substandard woman.

I reject the notion that women can be redpilled on its face. It ascribes masculine abstraction qualities to women, and women don't have those. When you see a "redpilled woman" what you are witnessing is a woman who, as a sexual or social strategy, has adopted the world view of the most dominant man in her life as a way of bonding with him. She will, at best, master the most superficial elements of that world view so she can be conversational in it, without ever internalizing it in any transcendent sense. As soon as that man is out of her life, if that day comes, she will latch onto another social strategy and if need be another world view. But it's all dissimulation.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Here's an experiment. "Redpill" the woman in your life, let her acclimate herself to those expectations and then after she has, yank her back and bring her the other way. You will find even less resistance than the first time around. Try it.

Attached: 1518501682539.jpg (1131x652, 493K)

>a) redpilled
Women are masters in deceiving so I doubt she is

>b) virgin
Only incel women are virgin nowadays, and she will cheat the sooner you feed her ego anyways

>c) the person you truly love (and they obviously love you)
love is just an short lasting animal instinct, and women are incapable of love

>It doesn't apply because I entered a government contract with her.

How stupid are YOU?

Seeing as you got onto someone earlier for not having an argument, how can you possibly prove these claims?

I can know through my experience with 100% certainty that your bullshit is bullshit

You dont have shit for an argument

All you have is assumptions based on the existence on bad women, somehow leading to all women being bad

*deception, stupid mgtow retard

>You, obviously, which is why you can't actually counter any of my arguments and resort to ineffective shaming tactics.
yeah, even though you completely backpedaled with your initial "NAWALT isn't an argument" non-argument, conceded that the phenotype of many women doesn't line up with your vapid ideology or your superficially deterministic beliefs about biology, and you never explained why marriage shouldn't be an ideal, which should logically follow if marriage really is that bad.

hypergamy is just a natural consequence of the investment entailed by pregnancy and the quality of men being distributed across a bell curve. women are natural choosers and only the best men are chosen. it's natural selection at work. the only deleterious impact is against beta males who women inductively deem to not have good genes or make for a good father.

so again, funny how unmarriageable men have created an online support group and resorted to going around telling everyone how awful all women are. like I said, sour grapes. I recommend you pathetic faggots drop this juvenile shit and at least go /sig/.

No, that's for each individual man to decide. I am simply telling you that nobody is afraid of tradcucks because you're low testosterone weaklings who will never genocide anybody.

but there is some CD in your posts though.
you can't advocate for you having a mgtow life and at the same time encouraging young men to fall for the lies of "find your true love" and "get a good grill and be with her", as far as I can see you don't really understand the point of the mgtow movement.

In other words, please don't try to make young men fall for the lies of women, that's is perverse and evil.

Idk about mgtow but how the hell am I expected to wife someone with no fault divorce laws and in a society that makes women feel like losers for being housewives. The only reason to marry is to have a house worker (someone to cook, clean, balance the checkbook, go shopping during the day/sign for packages, home school and raise the children) so that you can be freed up to focus on bringing in more money and getting better at your career. The idea of having a working woman is absolutely miserable and worthless. You're both just making shit while getting burned out with responsibility, spending most of your extra income on daycare anyway. Top that with the likelihood of her cheating on you with some guy at her work and then being awarded the kids and half your stuff while you have to pay her every month after while she openly fucks other guys. FUCK ALL THAT

t. monolingual fat abomination

Absolutely. Stay single, enjoy the company of women on your terms and don't produce a batch of whine, cry and shit factory babies. Retire early and enjoy your life.

Yea, Ive tried your experiment. My girl had her ideas before I met her, she still has her ideas. She has them because she actually believes in them and feels no need to only ever agree with me, hell, she disagrees with 99% of most other people we'd call redpilled. She's genuinely redpilled on her own, researches random shit and conspiracies on her own and has redpilled me on a few things.

Being redpilled is recognizing truth, there is nothing about it that necessitates being male. There isn't any reason to think that women are literally incapable of finding the truth through reason - the majority probably are, but it isn't as though being redpilled is a necessary trait of men.

The idea that women -cannot- be redpilled is solely an assumption, and false.

Attached: thecommunity.jpg (566x761, 114K)

Average christcucks.

If you had your actual country flag instead of a meme flag, pussy, I wouldnt be so hard on your English
English is the only relevant language anyways, so "monolingual' isnt an insult

So all you've got is a long list of assumptions born of your own bitterness and nihilism

Attached: thehome.png (700x549, 988K)

go for it. obviously don't get her pregnant or marry her until you're sure. little side note: women become much more conservative upon becoming pregnant and having kids. obviously women, even in general, have the capacity to hold political beliefs and reason about them. though I don't intend to say society is better off with women's suffrage.

>how can you possibly prove these claims?
All Women Are Like That, believe otherwise as much as you want, but this is a fact.

Given that I already know this and you are the one that does not want to accept it, allow me to explain it with an example:

If I'm wrong and you are right with your asumption that women are not like this, then how comes there are thousands of men being divorced raped in court?, if you are right then why do women always cheat on their partners?

Again, analyze this and make your own research, if I give you my evidence you won't believe it for I can be biased against you, but if you make your own research then maybe and just maybe you will start to realize how thing really work and finally take the red pill.

I am 100% sure my man. Everything in a person's life is filled with some amount of doubt, even the things we are generally confident about.

Every girl Ive been with before Ive had that normal level of doubt.

There is no doubt with her. None.