why don't you just shoot her?

Blackmail and this guy's dick.

Mori Summer is pure.

Mating press.

You don't.

Bitch.

I love alpha females

Meant to quote this too.

I do too, but Nibutashit is way too much of a cunt.

So she's just too alpha? I guess so but I try to improve myself so the gap doesn't stay that wide. I would at least be able to punch her in the face before she knocks me out cold.

She really loves her school though.

I would have voted for her.

Not really, she's just too much of an hypocritical cunt. I like bitches like her but she takes it too far.

How hard would she dominate me, a beta female?

You must harness the power of the four guardian beasts and use them to seal her ability to access the chuninomicon. Even then it will be a difficult fight, as she will still possess her raw strength. However, with her ability to summon fairy magic blocked, you have a chance of victory.

I want to be her

This body is built for combat, she should sign up for the military.

Holy shit that's hot.

All you femdom loving cucks are gonna get yours on the day of the rope you degenerate nu-male soyboys

majestic as fuck

I wonder what her carbon dioxide smells like.

>hate rikka and her fag enabling Yuuta
>buy her figure anyway because I love ZR and her thighs

Is it really femdom if it's with Shinka? Femdom girls usually like the guy she's domming, Shinka on her other hand genuinely hates you.

Probably like CO2.

like grass

probably like dick

That user lost though.

A swift chop to the Bob. Goes down easy.

Incorrect. I won.

Animal husbandry.

Please delete this.

Make me.

She's had enough, please stop.

If I remove that hair clip,will she die?

Chloroform.

No but it would be extremely painful for you when she beats you up.

I beg to differ.

Stop, I'm throwing in the towel.

Cunt punt, stomps to the head, dick her, then shoot her.

Yo do. Can't beat the dick.

Why are all KyoAni girls cunts?

This. She's 2D, and paper is no match for bullets.

He can't stop, he won't stop

Rikka's too cute to hate.

I've watched enough anime to know how false that is, sadly.
Though my love for ZR and thighs is more than my hate for her.

I think he stopped, Shinka probably turned it around.

You wish.

Why are you doing this?

Blow on her knees

Woops. She couldn't handle it.

>tfw your domfu gets dominated
I don't know how to feel about this.

You ever notice how shinka just looks like yuuta with long hair

You think so?

It's done. I completely broke her.

I'm going to nurse her back to health, she will get her revenger mark my words.

>roleplaying
It was better when a dude built another dude's waifu in one of those make a girl and fuck her games and then fucked her to pieces.

Good luck with that.

The one where a dude held the author of another dude's waifu at knifepoint and forced him to kill her off canonically was way better.

Can confirm it's not femdom with Shitka. I'm a femdomfag and I wouldn't want to be anywhere near this cunt.

You're scared of her.

I'm not, I just wish she didn't exist. She's a cunt, I hate her.

Reminds me of sissy hipnosis webms.
What's up with the Anons who want to be her? Why?

I think Shinka is a great girl. She reminds me of my wife so I couldn't really dislike her.

You sound a lot like her right now.

Fuck you.

Calm down, Shinka.

I'd kill myself if I was anything like Shinka.

Matter of fact, what's the name of this doujin I need it for viewing pleasure. Seeing her getting destroyed would be nice.

Nakadashi

You both share the same vindictive personality, I bet you look exactly like her too.

Steal her hair clip. It holds all her power, and without it she's reduced to a quivering mess.

Maybe but I'm not a huge hypocritical cunt like her so no, I'm not like her at all.

Yeah, Shinka hates hypocrites too.

Can i kill myself and reborn as Shinka?

It wouldn't hurt to try.

She doesn't even realize she's hating on her entire personality while saying that. That's what makes her an hypocritical cunt. We may share the same feeling but unlike her, I'm true to myself. She may be a hot, dominant bitch but I have standards too.

By being friendly to her and gradual progression from stranger to friend, and then lover. Seeing her violence turn to bashfulness.

If that doesn't work proceed to hatefucking.

>implying she isn't aware
She hates herself.

Good dicking

Ask Deko to whip her across the head with this guy's dick.

You hesitantly walk into school, thankful that last night's bath soothed your wounds, but worried about what a new day will bring. You open your shoe locker, and your heart skips a beat when you see a small envelope resting inside. You quickly stash it in your bag, and run to the bathroom to read it in private. Your first suspicion is that it's a demand from Shinka, but as you read it's apparent that isn't the case.
>"Hey user, I think you're really cute. Can you meet me on the roof at lunch? I have something I want to tell you~
>Love from your secret admirer~"
Your heart skips a beat as you read those words, and you make plans to slip out of class as soon as the lunch bell rings. Maybe if get into a relationship with this girl then Shinka will lose interest in you and find someone else to torment.
Your heart sticks in your throat throughout the morning, but seeing Shinka ignore you completely in class gives you hope she's had her fun for now. The bell rings for lunch, and you quickly pack up your things and head out of the classroom. Nobody calls you out, but you swear you can feel someone glaring into the back of your head.

>he's back
Based as fuck

Don't leave my dick hanging like this user, keep going.

You push open the door to the roof, and as you expected, there's nobody else there yet. Well, you did just run straight from class. You wander to the fence at the edge of the roof, taking in the view as you feel a cool, gentle breeze against your skin.
And then you hear the door opening again. And not the slow, timid creak of a girl about to confess to her crush, but a loud, angry, metallic crash. Your heart drops as you realise your mistake.
>"Watcha doin' up here, user?"
An all-too familiar voice calls out to you, and you can sense that Shinka is not asking that question out of innocent curiousity.
>"Waiting for a secret admirer to confess to you, perhaps?"
You turn around to see that same sadistic smile on her face, but this time tinged with genuine anger. She closes the distance between you, closer and closer until she's pressed you up against the chain link fence. Her face leans incredibly close to yours, and you blush furiously as she speaks in a whisper
>"I thought I told you that you were my pet, user. You weren't trying to escape me, where you? It looks to me like someone needs another reminder."

It begins

Pants off, I'm ready. I'm not even a sub.