This Is Literally The Best Ammo we've had in months

Fire up the twitter Insta and facebook lads time we red pilled the Unilad/Sportsbible Normie crews like they have never been before. Thank god the judge was this stupid, he's opened a can of angry backlash that we should be shoving down brits throats with all the power incumbent to us.
Our enemy didn't just give us ammo, this is a Fucking WMD.

Have at it lads.

Attached: IMG_0298.png (677x1126, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faxzero.com/sendfax/United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uZMYWraJg
mailbait.info/run.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Attached: IMG_0212.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Attached: DYw8vdaXUAELJ2y.jpg (960x639, 42K)

Oh they've done it now.

Attached: asd.png (615x246, 98K)

Yeah, I legitimately think this is gonna be enough to spark serious international outrage. And it's all because of one Scottish boi and his wee dug.

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

>They've awoken JonTron

he's too redpilled

i think we've gone too far

Attached: 1514469993641.png (604x613, 257K)

>backlash
>uk

Mate, thousands of children are proven to have been raped for over a decade, and hardly a whimper.

UK is finished, the elite will trample the lower classes down and jail them for so much as raising their heads in their presence.

Nothing will happen. Brits are so cucked i bet the majority agree with this

Attached: E64E1354-1903-4B43-9269-6BCE788D0E7E.jpg (375x500, 53K)

As undignified as America's descent into a continent of obese melungeons is, this somehow seems even more absurd. Jailed for a joke while rape gangs roam the isles.

LETS DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

are britons this way because they lived so subjugated for generations? is that why they loathe freedom? like an abused housewife who wont leave because shes afraid of change?

This is classism. The lower classes are being treated incredibly harshly while the upper classes are not held to account for the same things.

The upper class elite are doing this.

Attached: DYvbysfWsAATuDc.jpg (700x700, 69K)

Court email:
[email protected]
Shame if it got hate speech mail.

Attached: 1520733830763.png (1012x638, 36K)

Honestly curious about what they have to say about this.

Better yet, they have a fax number:
01236 747497
faxzero.com/sendfax/United_Kingdom

Fuck that

OI! BRUV! IT WERE BANTER, INNIT?

bump i have a feeling this will ironically happen his channel has millions and millions and millions of views and lots of coverage fuckin everywhere

Wow really sticking it to the man there comerade what next leave a burning bag of poop on their doorstep!

>this is a Fucking WMD.
i've been surprised by the thickness of normy skulls many times in my life.

>He's marrying a nigger what else do you wankers want.

unironically fug

are pakie rape gangs also part of the elite, what about the vendor who grounds up the children into the buns? you fucking ghouls make me sick

That's definitely an element of it - we put up with shit for a very long time in the name of "carrying on" however sooner or later even our patience is exhausted.

Why didn't pewdiepie get arrested for his kill Jews video? He lives in London.

>We V for Vendetta naw
Those Elitist pricks are going to get memed to oblivion for this, lads

Attached: 1433596873149.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Im all for mutt bashing m8 but he is right. You are a sad little clown britbong. Bin that license.

Attached: 1508062210336.jpg (512x512, 25K)

Time to destroy the elite again.

You can shit on people AND make arguments, you know. When you don't we assume that you can't.

Hypocrisy thy name is pewds

letsa go kekbeard army

Attached: 12613678158.jpg (1878x2160, 751K)

>the elite will trample the lower classes down and jail them for so much as raising their heads in their presence.
So, just what they have been doing for hundreds of years already?

It was a really long time ago. I remember some kvetching.

you think it may have been a a joke that just didnt sell over text?

He's obviously joking.

Imagine if he made a YouTube video with the words and call for hanging n*ggers over and over or kill all white men again and again. Not only would it not be funny, it wouldn't go over well and even in America it would be criminal as instigating violence call to action isn't protected by the 1st amendment as supreme court has ruled multiple times. Stop being a coward shitposter OP and get a life, but then what life can a loser like you have in Russia...

That's the joke.

>not knowing Pewds is 100% /ourguy/ at this point.

How much to fax a dick pic internationally?

We're absolutely beyond memes right now. Do they do this on purpose? Is life really that desperate to imitate art? It's like the British government read Orwell's 1984 and copy/pasted half the story. No originality whatsoever. Seriously, is this a cultural thing? I just can't wrap my mind around why the British do this. How could an empire have fallen so far? No... no. How could an empire have LET ITSELF fall so far?

Brits, what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Answer me.

Attached: Memecraft69.png (1212x1728, 3.25M)

>biggest story in months involving a literal conspiracy on a trump digital firm
>Sup Forums is yet again trying to push some non-story in order to change the subject away from the blowout

You guys really do treat real life like sports.

depends on the amount of toner required.
In your case, it's on the house.

wow the government saves us from nazi dogs.

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 4K)

It's good news. Acceleration is the true red pill.

>biggest story in months involving a literal conspiracy on a trump digital firm
you mean the same shit that when Obama's team did it, Facebook rolled out the red carpet and everyone thought they were tech-savvy geniuses?
Go eat your wife's son's diseased asshole, star-child.

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (943x768, 75K)

Please come up with one single time this happened, there doesn't even have to be a pug in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uZMYWraJg
I saw this, from him and thought... maybe something can be done.
And it could.

U can tell from the language he uses
Ive actually started to enjoy his videos

Yeah pretty much.

It's politically expedient to make an example of this guy.

It should have been the dog that got locked up.

He's the Nazi after all.

>waaaah why won't Sup Forums give a shit about a literal nothingburger that is exactly the same drivel and lies we've heard for the past year

Get fucked, these are the real issues right here.

How long until antifa starts marching in the streets, claiming that dog speech is not free speech? If we tolerate intolerant dogs, we're in for a ruff time? Will their bark be worse than their bite?

Make this over.

Bin that rover.

He was being sarcastic dummy. He retweeted Jon's tweet.

Are you retarded? Lol it is a crime to threaten to kill individuals and groups of people, it is even criminal to preach or call people to action and vigilante justice etc. Here is an easy one Boris, why not try to make a death threat against the president and see what happens or as I posted, make a YouTube video now saying hang all n*ggers. Good luck.

>you mean the same shit that when Obama's team did it

Did what exactly? You were going to disregard the story anyway but do you even know what is being talked about here?

Because for CA to have done anything wrong, they literally would need to nuke facebook in the process. This shit is how facebook make their money, however this is a scandal as this is the first time its been used in an election.

Campaign finance is the problem. Until that changes, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Its an empty throne that shells of people sit on, to do the bidding for their donors.

Attached: Win Win scenario.png (600x908, 553K)

Is there a word for when you intentionally push your nemesis' agenda so hard that you "break" it by causing everyone to hate it?

Because I'm starting to think that's what's been going on here for some time now

Convicted for telling a fucking joke. We truly are living in the darkest timeline.

Okay nigger enabler, you're better. They are the same as us.

dumbass

all these faggots giving you (You)'s for a shitpost once again. I bet it feels good doesnt it chink?

Attached: skeletonfactory.webm (480x480, 2.87M)

Rev up those guillotines

Nobody cares because it is irrelevant.

>wants to detain and punish a dog
Hahahaha
>check flag
Groooooossssss

this guy's funny

Attached: joe tran.png (591x114, 12K)

eat a cum rag

lmao, people actually think Brits will do anything about this. If there's one nation worse than 56%ica, it's UK

The United Kangdom has officially become more cucked than Sweden. Honestly didn't think it was possible but they've done it.

>[email protected]

Oops oh my, what an awful mistake! I seem to have dropped this link here by accident. I sure hope no members of this wild west anonymous community bend this program to their nefarious ends. That would be, like, bad or something.

mailbait.info/run.html
mailbait.info/run.html
mailbait.info/run.html

Attached: brits are gay.png (1750x615, 54K)

>until vague problem since the beginning of the country is solved it's fine to ignore everything else
But that didn't stop OP and others ITT from dredging up their trivial issues

Former Obama campaign staffer admitted they were accessing tons of data they weren't supposed to but Facebook looked the other way because they wanted Obama to win.
Fuck you're not even worth the helicopter fuel.

Didn't he do this in the states thou? Not that I'm disagreeing with you

damn
is he ok?

You seem new?

It's a race between canada, the UK and sweden.

there's a certain perspective on life, the world, and people that motivates a logical progression of thought which leads people to the same conclusions as Mao or Stalin etc. They really believe what they're doing is good. Even the worst stuff they're accused of, they believe is good.
There's likely a genetic component to this outlook. It can be taught too. It definitely occurs naturally in some common family circumstance.
society just waits as the pendulum swings into and out of their reach.

>Edgar
>Innocent

How does something like that even happen

This

If the frogs can do it why can't we.

He's ok. Saw him on the 10 o'clock news giving an interview about the incident.

subtle australian is subtle.

Didn't they force him to marry a half-caste???

The truth can be pushed in forever
A lie breaks when it is applied 360 degrees
The best way to end an illogical argument is to play 150% on your opponent’s view point and logic
3 rebuttels later and they find themselves making the same counter statements you wanted to say in the first place

serious memetic fuel right there.. maybe we can make the brits bridge the gap between what ever synapses make them be so cucked.

Think about it. The only people left in eurofagland are the descendants of pussies who were to scared to risk everything for a chance at freedom. The brave and unrulable came to America to forge their own destiny. These people will bow to any athority. Pay them little mind they lack any fortitude to do anything worh wile and they deserve whatever shithole gulag they end up in

Bump

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 8.46.39 AM.png (803x733, 484K)

No they fought to try and keep us cucked. They are not redeemable let them go. They wanted this.

Woah guys. We got em now.

Because you need a licence to own a butter knife and we don't

>jontron is persian, the original aryan

IS HE THE NEW LEADER TO BRING US ALL TO GREATNESS?

not your personal army

Attached: nazidog.jpg (300x225, 12K)

You say that as if France is sunshine and rainbows.

But I'd say weapons are less the issue than will. Materialism and a shitty diluted culture have left us shadows of men.

Oh really swedecuck? You mean like how on British tv that I have to pay a fucking liscence for has extremist Muslim preacher calling for violence against whites women and Jews? Where are there arrests?

>until vague problem since the beginning of the country is solved it's fine to ignore everything else
That's not what I said tho. Until that is solved, then caring about the system in a conventional manner is pointless. Party politics is a meme. You must address problems that are arising from the outside, or via subversion.

Freedom of speech is the paramount principle of any society, and frankly its the only thing keeping the US out of our level of shit.

>precedent

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...
people are getting jailed left and right in the UK for BS while raping rape gangs rape freely around and faggots still talk about precedent as if this is about fucking political solutions or shit like that. That train left station long ago. And now for once it happens to a subuman degenerate who deserves the ditch.

Fuck this guy and fuck his life.

The UK needs to get nuked. All of them need to go.

buda you piece of shit