Holy fucking shit what is anime becoming?

holy fucking shit what is anime becoming?
>battle schools literally fucking everywhere
>sengoku anime #97
>monster girls shows trying to ride off of monster musume
>reborn in game/fantasy world
>a fucking marvel anime
this year has been fucking terrible

i don't mind it desu

>watching the shit series
>complaining
There are like 60 series for each season and maybe ~2 isekai at best per season, maybe 4 battle schools and so on.
How about actually watching current anime instead of looking at the few most popular series on facebook? There are like 15 anime in this season alone that don't fit into any of your categories.

>this year
funny part is I could swear you were describing like, 2011

i'm just scrolling through releases this year looking for something to watch

"As soon as he entered high school, the first year student Koshiyama Shiki was invited to the mysterious Quiz Study Group led by his senior. What will Shiki run into when being dragged along by his class mate Mari into the dazzling world of competitive quizzes?! "

who was this made for

konosuba revived the transported to a vidya genre that sao almost died with

>who was this made for
The japanese, you fucking retard, who else?

>konosuba revived the transported to a vidya genre that sao almost died with
Lurk more, you piece of shit. Konosuba was a satire or parody on it, because isekai shit became the hottest cancer. SAO revived interest in the genre, not killed it.

I agree that these series are shit, but as said, they might make up maybe 1/4 of all the season anime at best.

What's with Shuumatsu Shoujo, Made in Abyss, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Inuyashiki, Net-Juu Susume, Kekkai Sensen, Kino no Tabi, Children of Whales, Osake wa Fuufu, Garo, YuYuYu and so on and this is only the current season or the last months, I am not talking about 2017 as a whole that had series like Rakugo 2, Acca, 91 Days, Princess Principal, 18if, Sakurada Reset and who knows what else that I have forgotten already.

Not saying all these series are necessarily good, but they certainly aren't anything like battle school harems, sengoku stuff, marvel or isekai. There is always enough stuff that doesn't belong to these genres or settings.

>konosuba revived the transported to a vidya genre

the ones that dont fit into these categories are some other brand of shit entirely

>Hinako Note

"Hinako is poor at speaking and lives in a rural part of Japan. She wants to improve her speech to be able to talk to people freely, so in high school, she transfers schools to Tokyo and plans to join a theater club. When she arrives, it turns out her boarding house is a secondhand bookstore, and a girl who eats books lives there."

>a girl who eats books

>nips have self awareness

React to the fucking series I have mentioned. How are ALL of the ~20 series I mentioned part of one of the shit tier categories you were talking about?

You can't just say that all anime are shit, let me tell you you're wrong by mentioning a ton of series that aren't, and then ignore what I said and cherry pick some other series to prove you're right, especially since I haven't even mentioned this series in my post.

Please stop making these threads if you started watching anime a year ago

You're growing up, OP. You're like what, 20 now? Move on with your life and find a grown up hobby, like working overtime.

i didnt say all anime were shit. i said there was a lot of shit this year

mumi

I think they're always made by people who lost interest in anime in general and want to blame anime for that.

don't fix what ain't broke

Yes and I tried to prove you're wrong but you just ignored the series I mentioned. It's actually isekai and battle schools that are a minority. They just seem so common because the genre is usually shit and they're usually very similar so they stick out. How many of the series of this season are isekai, battle schools or sengoku stuff?

You can't just say a season is bad because 1/7 of the current series belong to genres you hate.

How can anyone look at this image and still watch this? It's literally stereotypical anime personalities: the anime.

over saturation of the market leads to a lot of people just clumping shit together and hoping someone will watch it on accident

you're the reason this board is shit

(OP)
This year is the first time in a while that we went a single season without battle school stuff. They obviously haven't disappeared completely, but I don't see why you'd be singling out this year regarding them.

Funny thing is that Battle schools exploded after Infinite Stratos, but pretty much all of the ones that started after it have failed to catch on. Most are outright bombs, and a couple have very mediocre sales. It seems like they only get animated constantly to advertise the original LNs but the success as LNs hasn't translated into anime success. Heck, I think Date a Live is the first post IS battle school series that gets an extra season beyond the initially planned ones.

Cute anime girls in AIT when?

Says the fucking facebook poster. Go suck cuckerberg's circumcised cock, dumb normalfag.

Is that Luluco on the far right?

t. no friends losers
Sup Forums has been 'normie' for a while retard, most of us have jobs and girlfriends and a life outside of this.

do us a favor and kys.

Anime hasn't been good since 2006. Literally only a handful of decent anime have come out since them.

And it's because cocklusting moefagging /mlp/osters like you decided that they'd rather watch yaoi schoolgirl harems instead of cowboy bebop.

just watch old anime, maybe 2-3 series a year come out that are truly timeless

more like once every 2 years

You said it user? Where's all the gender bender shows am I right?

Ironically, Nana Maru San Batsu is a fairly underrated entry this year, because if anything it stuck to its premise and executed the idea of quizzes really well.

It takes a genuine new/normal fag to be trying this hard. Who are you trying to impress by displaying your Chad-like power over us mere dweebs? Other mere dweebs much like yourself?

>a single season without battle school stuff
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
Hand Shakers
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten

>its another "anime was shit this year" thread

3/twohundredIdon'tfuckingknowhowmany anime
>battle schools literally fucking everywhere

>an anime take on high school quiz bowl teams
It was made for me, and I'm disappointed in myself for not noticing that it was when it was airing.

>konosuba revived the transported to a vidya genre that sao almost died with
>the transported to a vidya genre

How could anyone see this and think this is an individual worth conversing with.

there's at least 20 anime that are transported to a vidya or world based on a vidya anime

There was a lot of great stuff this year, though.

mumi a shit

>no yojou senki

Good.

>ACCA

Bullshit, about 5 of us watched it.

>LWA
All I heard about this was how boring it was and that the movies were better.

>heard
So you've no real opinion on it, got it.

I never went to the threads so make that 6.

I said a single season, not the entire year. There was no school battle harem last season. It was the first time that happened in a long time.

>It's another "OP doesn't know what he's talking about and blatantly ignores the arguments against him" episode

This year the highs were very high and the lows were very low. Overall pretty good year.

>>a fucking marvel anime

A what now? Or are you talking the four-episode anime dedicated to each character?

Just fuck off, you retarded newfag.