Does anyone else think the OP music and visuals don't really fit together? They're both good on their own...

Does anyone else think the OP music and visuals don't really fit together? They're both good on their own, but every time I watch it I feel like they weren't designed to go together.

ONE TWO THREE

Yes, I agree.

I'd have to sit down and analyze the footage if I wanted to be able to clearly put into words -why- that is the case, but it can be simply said that the song and animation do not line up in a conventional way.

Not at all. The song seems perfectly synched to the visuals.

Everything about the show fits pretty well together.
It could be a little darker though, part of me wished the plane girl wouldn't make it.

Maybe it's intentionally dissonant? I mean you got a really cute sounding song with lyrics like "I want to forget yesterday, today, and tomorrow"

I can't get either OP or ED out of my head but I think both are great at misleading to how things are giving how overly bleak the actual world they live in is.

Well I feel like Etrian Odyssey bro might have killed himself or died but it's not certain.

naw man, he loves maps too much to an hero

Full OP song when?

Potatos dabbing is cute

Yeah, hearing them sing 'hopeless' then immediately going into the ED last ep was kind of shitty.

I just want to make little potato babies with Yuu

>we are in the middle of the season
>there ins't still a single doujin off girls last tour

For fuck sake.

So wait it's 'Mou owannai'? Not 'More One Night'? What the fuck

die spic

This is part of a serious problem that the show have, it tries to hard to be serious and show hopeless everything is when at the end is just your standard cute girls doing nothing show.

no, just you.

POSER thread

>show how hopeless
Fixed.

It's both.

Fanboy-Kun pls

OP of the year

Came here just for this.

nah PriPri has that

PriPri didn't have a good OP

Probably intentionally off-sync in spots.

But that's not SORE WA