Assault rifles are not practical for hunting or self defense. Handguns, shotguns...

Assault rifles are not practical for hunting or self defense. Handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles are the only guns that should be in the hands of the general population. America has the most powerful military on the planet with millions of soldiers committed to upholding the constitution and protecting people from tyranny. Weapons of war need to be removed from the populace, NOW.

Attached: Colt-M4.jpg (680x244, 23K)

How about we wipe israel off the map. All problems will be solved

>not practical
who gives a fuck?

Too late faggot. Americans also are not interested in a Canadians opinion on a anything at all. Well maybe ice fishing.

Lets bomb Israel first

so we can get sentenced to death for nazi pugs? kys leaf. I am annexing your shit hole if I ever become president.

>who gives a fuck?

The billions of people on this planet who hold human life to be more important than material possessions.

A sports car isn’t practical dummy

Who said anything about hunting and self defense tho? Even tho semiautomatic rifles are good as any other firearm for self defense and in this for hunting.
What, you faggots are not allowed to hunt with ARs?

AR15s are practical for both.

Assault gayness is more harmful... ban assault gayness!!!

Whats your point leaf? sage

>aren’t good for hunting

Tell that to anyone who has a wild boar problem. They’re basically the only guns you want to hunt boar with. Unless you like missing and getting charged

FUCK OFF SHILL

Attached: 1521409820789.jpg (827x628, 85K)

The Second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

you are ignorant on all levels go back to a place where you are granted Privileges by your government and quit trying to fuck with a place that has rights.

Ok, landowners who can prove that they have a boar problem can apply for special licenses to own assault rifles.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

if they aren't effective for killing, then why bother banning them? better to ban handguns if that's what your going for...

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to dismantle its military bases from more than 130 other nations, bring the personnel back stateside and pour the expenditure saved into projects that benefit American citizens.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to disallow corporate lobby groups from having any influence on how the nation is run.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to reduce military spending from 51% of the GDP to a more reasonable figure.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to increase spending on mental health, aged care and public education.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to invest in research programs that not only identify sociopaths, but also neutralize the threat they pose to society, BEFORE tragic massacres such as this.

Show me these, OP, and I might just show you someone who'll lay down my weapons that I use to protect myself and my family with.

Here endeth the lesson. Dumb. Fuck.

>inb4 "reddit spacing" - as though these threads aren't as reddit as they come

Attached: they told me I could be anything I wanted, so I became someone who ate them all.png (1200x799, 1.09M)

How about a Eugene Stoner rifle variant? They were developed back in the 50's. Should be good to go right? Maybe a rifle variant from them Mихaил Кaлaшникoв family? They're from the 40's.

Attached: bullets, .222 Remington and derivatives.jpg (1600x1400, 248K)

If only the founders of this country thought about the needs of the people to be armed back then.
They could have added in some sort of provision.

INB4 "There were no automatic guns when the 2nd amendment was made"

that's dumb, that gives commies the ability to resist a right wing government. this argument is what validates twats like that berniebro who shot up the republican baseball game

How about we kill all the jews?

is this the same university professor from before? Fuck off nigger.

>Assault rifles are not practical for hunting
I see you've never hunted the most dangerous game.

Fuck off back to whatever shitholr you came from. You faggots are ruining this board

Triggered much, snowflake? I love how you right wing nazis are completely unable to have a logical and rational debate on a serious issue. It's really not suprising that Trump voters have the lowest overall IQ's.

>Assault rifles are not practical for hunting or self defense.
>Handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles are the only guns that should be in the hands of the general population.
>Weapons of war need to be removed from the populace, NOW.

You're a god-damned idiot. Handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles are probably deadlier than these things at the relevant ranges we'd see in a Civil War. And we don't want auto/semi-auto rifles that fire intermediate cartridges for hunting. We want them for self defense and offense.

That's right. They're in the peoples' hands in case of an insurrection. You heard me you fucking idiot, Americans possess these weapons for the express purpose of fighting the government when the Final Happening occurs. In any case I'll hand you the usual redpill pic to show you why these weapons of war are useful against the government. To use that accursed left-wing buzz phrase...

"...and it's beautiful."

Attached: 1520906494849.jpg (854x590, 123K)

>actually posts a true assault rifle
Well that's refreshing.
Assault rifles are highly regulated in the US with most starting at a transfer price of $20k. Not to mention the standard 4473 along with some extra ATF red tape which includes having your local Sheriff/PD survey several relatives/peers about your character before signing off on the transfer.

>billions of people
>lives are important
Ok

That picture truly is the greatest dual-post, ever made.

Attached: Salute.jpg (962x643, 138K)

No you fucking idiot that is what the military is for. They are sworn to uphold the constitution and would step in if the government ever overstepped its boundaries. I can't believe that I know more about your country than you do.

AR-15s are bad but .308 magazine-fed semi-auto wood body hunting rifles are okay. This is an effective policy. Implement it now.

>I can't believe that I know more about your country than you do.
Apparently you missed the fucking Constitution in your studies.

>soldiers prepared to uphold constitution
>break the constitution

Just blew you the fuck out of the water. Thanks for playing.

Attached: Civil war would destroy Commiefornia.png (1802x905, 203K)

Then you don’t have to visit America. Problem solved and go fuck off

And to be quite honest I'd probably want a nice bolt-action or shotgun if I were doing guerilla activities. Our militaries use these AR and SCAR type rifles for lobbing massive amounts of bullets in a general direction- suppressing fire. In an insurrection we're not going to need suppressing fire to put you communist scum in a body bag.

Wrong, that's what the population for. Every fighting age male (and female) in this nation is part of the militia and sworn to destroy the government and corrupt elements of the military, and populace when the time comes. Including you. We live to kill subversive scum.

In any case you have no idea how a gunfight works in real life. Often it's about bullet spam or scaring your enemy into withdrawing. It works the same in a home defense situation. Say a bunch of hoodlums break into your townhouse, the police are seven minutes from responding and the bad guys have illegally acquired pistols with illegally acquired extended magazines.

Would you rather protect your family with some legally neutered 6-bullet bolt action .22 peashooter or with a 45-round, 5.56 AR? I'll gladly take the high-powered bullet spam. Neither me nor the intruders are going to be James Bond.

DEATH TO ISRAEL
ALL JEWS MUST DIE

The military answers to the president and no other branch. This isn't Turkey and they have ZERO responsibility to protect the people.

This... OP BTFO!

Attached: Hunting_with_AR.webm (852x480, 1.66M)

Assault rifles are already illegal to the general public in the US, without a thorough background check and a tax stamp.

Also fuck off leaf, you’re just jealous that we don’t have a cock sucking faggot as a president. If I was given the choice of pressing a button that gave me a box of .223, but in turn a Canadian would be mauled to death by a bear, I would pay an illegal Mexican family $50 a day to just repeatedly press that button for me, and I’d be at the range shooting man sized targets of denim vest wearing faggots like you.

Attached: C087E276-6FD4-4A1E-9A74-740C160EC5E1.jpg (1024x512, 65K)

Actually...
The AR-15 platform is the weapon that you WANT an active shooter to use. It was chosen by the US military for its lower probability for kill shots. The idea being in a conflict with a near peer enemy, wounding one Soldier eliminates four.
1-wounded
2 to carry the wounded Soldier
1 to carry the gear of the other three.

You see the AR-15 is designed to wound, not to kill. Even the ammunition follows this trend.

Agreed

Attached: IMG_5776.png (960x720, 313K)

So according to your logic, if the president ordered the military to go into the streets and massacre everyone, that the military would follow through with that order?

You are fucking idiots

>a FUCKING LEAF
>wants my gunz

imma gonna shoot you first just because we're neighbors mmmkay

>Not practical for self defense
>Used by 40+ militaries worldwide
If it weren't a good defensive rifle, why would army's across the planet use it?
>MUH WEAPON OF WAR!
The AR15 is not a weapon of war. The M16 is, and yes, there is a very big difference between the two.

You have no idea how reality works. If the President ever dared enact such an order you'd have massive swaths of the military defecting or becoming saboteurs. This country's military is also its people. They have families, you see. You're the fucking idiot here.

If I had to fight non-defectors in a Civil War I'd rather kill than wound out of principle. Sure, you're taking more resources out of the fight but traitors must die.

Give me the M-14, not the 16.

So basically what I said in my original post.
see:

I hold human life to be more important than material possessions. That's why I have guns to protect my life and the lives of my family and friends.

I carried an M4 in Afghanistan and have shot an AR pattern rifle at the range (not mine, though I do own semi-automatic weapons). There is no practical difference between a "modern sporting rifle" such as an AR and an assault rifle such as an M4. You could have switched out all the M4s in my MAL with well made ARs and my platoon would have been no less effective at putting rounds on target. They are very lethal weapon that should not be as easily accessible to civilians as they are currently. Best solution would be to regulate them as we do automatic weapons. If you want to fire an assault rifle or an MSR then join the military.

>bemoans the lack of rational and logical debate
>calls people stupid Nazis because they disagree with him

So you don't care about civilians minimizing their own casualties or being able to defend themselves from the traitors that don't defect? Could liberals really not actually value human life?