So what's the deal with Isreal why does our government really support them so much

So what's the deal with Isreal why does our government really support them so much.
>inb4 jews
Okay but why do they jews do it

Attached: israel_map.jpg (1196x1537, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/08/wyden_israeli_anti-boycott_healthcare_town_hall_wilson_hs.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because its a democracy in the middle east you dumbass american cuck

Because they blackmail our politicians, bribe them, have infiltrated everything from federal to local governments. they have the biggest lobby in the world. They control the entire MSM. They censor the internet. They have tons of shills like the spain flag kike in this thread.

Nobody likes israel or the jews.

Attached: 1505824759363.jpg (2181x2586, 3.82M)

>durr ive never read any history but muh democraky dammit means we pay for it all

you are fully assblown retarded
we don't support democracies we support money and plans for money
the cia has deposed democracies to install dictatorships SO FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD

Some of it is geopolitical usefulness though that's nowhere near what it once was 30 or 40 years ago. Mostly its just a strong jewish political lobby within the US following age old policies. Much of that will likely fade as the boomers die off and US interest in the middle east lessens with the advent of shale oil/alternative energy sources.

fuck you got me!! you've uncovered the great jewish plot to insert ourselves as world leaders

I wonder why.

Attached: dual-us-israel-citizens-in-congress.png (606x585, 184K)

you too. our plan is to divert all world resources to benefit israel

Reminder Sinai is rightful Israeli clay.

Attached: israel.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I know. But that's between you and God. I can only imagine what shit he'll lay on you this time around considering before he made you wander in the desert for 40 years, sent the Romans to genocide you not once but thrice, and forced you to interbreed with Turkish steppe niggers before making you be a bunch of inbred bankers for Europeans to push around.
And what did you do with your time in the sun the great Jewish Golden Age? You squandered it into degeneracy.

actually, we've been spending our golden age running world banks and secretly controlling most worldwide governments.

Can't quite call it a democracy when they are actively displacing Palestinians and kicking them out of their homes with no rights.

idk but it's worth it to watch the neckbeards and SJWs and mudslimes all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about it

Attached: MIDF.png (600x433, 622K)

Hail
The Sun

Attached: Flag sized 2.jpg (8200x4160, 1.29M)

Strategic launching point for middle east operations.

Attached: 1429629405392.jpg (250x241, 7K)

lol americuck fix you problem with minorities before you comment on the issues of other counties. the palestinians had their chances and they blew it

>subverting power and money is good
Only adding to your people's group karma.

Also this

I looked up 5 of these people (Nita Lowey, Sander Levin, Ron Wyden, Herb Kohl, Gary Ackerman) and couldn't find anything about them having Israeli citizenship

I'll assume the rest of the list is fake too

Why do you have to lie?

y'allah it's like another nakba! send us more cheeseburgers!

Attached: starving palestine.jpg (561x347, 64K)

fuck you nazi boy. hate me like the rest of these cuckhold mutts you goddamn pussy

Fake and gay. There is plenty of evidence of the Israel lobby without making shit up.

you are fucking retarded . they don t have israel citizenship but they ARE kikes . from kike families

We have no minorities problem we treat our minorities fairly it their fault they fuck up. Let me put it this way, Isreal treats Palestinians the way liberals say we treat minorities.

The list says "Dual citizenship" not "are Jewish". Learn to read.

have you graduated highschool my cousin fucking friend?

Aside from the advocacy of Jews on behalf of Israel, Israel is also the most reliable client state in the region.

Also Israel built up a solid relationship with the US by trading intel from Soviet Jews.

Still a list of Jews over represented in our Government. Also Wyden is a total kike.
oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/08/wyden_israeli_anti-boycott_healthcare_town_hall_wilson_hs.html

And Jews always support Israel. They're all Zionists at heart.

>implying America gives a flying fuck about democracy in other countries

>Illuminati
>Mind Control
Into the trash it goes

Gas yourself.

Why lie when you can provide real arguments? All it does is make you look really stupid

Attached: 1504520517702.gif (500x500, 55K)

>shilling for Palestine
How’s college?

Sane desu

You must be new

Attached: israel.png (1049x715, 195K)

>Datamining

>Jews always support Israel
Patently false
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

Attached: 071C75E0-463D-4B15-ADB3-0567DF0F6713.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>pizzagate meme
Go back to r e d d i t

based black republicans exist you know

This is definitely true

Your point is?

Crypto-kikes convinced americlaps that they are God's chosen people.

before 1948 i'm sure this was more commonplace, but nowadays most jews support israel unless they're orthodox nutties like these or they're LA jews-in-name-only who have no principles other than crying for the latest """underdog""".

coming soon to a syria near you

Attached: golan-heights-1515701836.jpg (1440x995, 116K)

They just do it to help poor injured Palestinian children

Attached: israeli soldier.jpg (1503x2000, 1.83M)

>banker kikes caring what orthodox think
I don't think Dual Citizenship is something you can easily figure out without asking them or being the government.

mexicans support pro-mexico policy
irish support pro-irish policy
jews support pro-jewish policy

there's no mystery to it.

>they're LA jews-in-name-only who have no principles other than crying for the latest """underdog""".
Coincidentally these are the ones who are fucking up the West the most. The Orthodox are by far the least harmful. All they do is make jewelry and live as recluses

> don't think Dual Citizenship is something you can easily figure out without asking them or being the government
Than why make such a claim?

Because I'd be shocked if a Jew in power didn't have Dual Citizenship. And the fact it triggers you so much shows it has some degree of truth. But here just for you I'll fix it up a bit.

Attached: Kike Congress.png (606x585, 242K)