youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM
soundcloud.com/riyuki-attasawa/let-it-all-out-fullmetal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums go home, you're drunk.

We ain't done yet.

Look at the small details.

well it's ending, what do I do now?

Collection complete.

And now, the final time I get to say this...

Thanks for reading and see you next week.

God damn she's cute. I'm going to miss her. Thanks Tarage.

God I don't want this to end. Thanks much Tarage, looking forward to whatever you're gonna do next

Thanks Tarage.
Just one more week, huh?

Bird Cafe if I can get someone *cough*TTF*cough* to lead it. I want to go back to being just a typesetter and sometimes a dumper.

Shit, I feel like crying now ;_;

Yep, just one more.

Fuck I need to catch up before next week then. I'm still about 30 chapters behind. Thanks Tarage.

Oh god, what makes you realize it's over the most is that Akane is taking this seriously.
And nevermind. Thanks Tarage.

Are pages 154-155 missing?

FUCK

oh shit that's amazing

I know whats coming but I'm not ready to keep scrolling down

Hurrrrr.

Sorry about that.

Lol shit manga

Lol shit poster

THANKS TARAGE

nigga you cant blew it at that part, on this chapter, do it with the shima one or something

So in the end, what were Shiho's true desires?

I'm not crying, those bakas are

To fall in love.

Gomen fampai.

ouch

Did she fall in love with that criminal after all?

It's all good. Thanks Tarage.

rape the rapist

Thanks.

thanks tarage
dumon was best till the end

I'll definitely read it if you're working on it.

are those three in the top panel Gen's old friends?

>tripfag
Lmao kys

Thanks Tarage

thanks for the dump

definetly

>Doesn't hide threads he doesn't like.

Lurk moar.

are most animes set in highschool aimed at highschoolers in japan? I can sorta understand why someone could get emotional if they've already graduated, but what effect does it have on someone who hasn't?

It’s the end of a journey

anxiety of something they know its inevitable

Thanks Tarage.

i really loved this story from beginning to end. and it is probably one of the best, if not the best ending in any manga i've ever read. most ending are a sloppily handled mess of 1-2 chapters and nothing, while this really handled it well and gave the whole series closure. still wish it would have made it to chapter 200 tho, just to give the series an even number to end on. and another color page too, after months of chapters without another color page.

Thanks, Tangerine.

no, they're aimed at middleaged men, reliving the glory days of their youth and reimaging what could have been before the harsh world smacked them on the face and saddled them with a worthless job, an unloving wife and unwanted children.

youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM

I don't want it to end.
Thanks Tarage

he's the monk, I will always believe he was the budda

In the words of Wimbledon "Thank you linesman, thank you ballboys", not every girl gets to go to her father's graduation now and certainly not on the same day, so in the words of that Alice Cooper song : "Schools out...completely?"

Thanks for taking us in a strange and wonderful journey though these bakas high school lives Tarage, it was time well spent and well admired by me.

Cool teachers are the best. You don't get this kind of relationship in any other way.

Her monster secret is that she's a nice person.

I've been following these threads for over two years I think. I'm so sad it's about to end

thanks again, based tarage.

god this series is great and I am happy I got to be part of this translation process.

I'm going to miss you, tarage. And everyone here ;_;

I'll be around. I post without a trip most of the time anyway. Plus when BC starts rolling I'm sure I'll be dumping.

What nights do you think you'll be dumping bird cafe? Still Wed?

Depends on the release schedule whoever takes it over dictates. Weekly manga has kinda killed me desu.

Hmm ok, and you guys have a bunch of raws to translate?

S-so is now a good time to pick this series up?

Yes. It's ending in Japan.

Only one more. Thanks as always Tarage.

Oh shit. That bottom middle panel.

Thank you tarage as always

the last panel is how I imagine you with every "thanks tarage" post, still doing god works with this so
thanks tarage

Thanks Tarage
soundcloud.com/riyuki-attasawa/let-it-all-out-fullmetal

As always thanks to Tarage and co.

I love how the author does those moments where the older characters "mirage" as their true self (notably Genjirou and the Big Brother).

What an ending, thanks Tarage.

is bird cafe as fun and dumb as JWWW? or at least as heartful? because I don't mind sharing another ride with you, based tarage

Thanks Tarage

I cried

It's cute, dumb, and heart warming. I recommend it.

It has been nice posting with you.

I wonder if Masuda will do another series.

>cute bow girl had a boyfriend

You don't remember, she cries about it all the time.

just check what's already done by yourself, would be quicker

>Akane kept Karen from graduating just for this day
Alright that legit put a tear to my eye

I was going to, no need to be a dick about it. Sorry for trying to have a conversation

and still didn't give her her halo back

Since when was Akane stacked?

She, just like Youko, has a nice rack that is overshadowed by her dumbness.

Thanks Tarage. I really appreciate you dumping these chapters here. I'm really going to be sad when this is all over. These threads were a light in the darkness around here.

Started reading through the Past Arc again and noticed an error. Genjirou should be calling him Kuromiya here, right? (c175p18)

I suppose it's possible the site was never updated if you did fix it though.

We have one more surprise left for you guys next week. Please look forward to it.

Are you going to do the shima spin off?

Yeah that was a typo on our part. Sorry.

Thank you tarage

Thank you based Tarage