The show would be alright if this faggot just ceased to exist

The show would be alright if this faggot just ceased to exist.

The show is just shitty lol. Zero remains the best fate series

But then where would Janu get her dragon dick?
Siegfried sure as hell isn't going to give it to her since he'll probably just kill himself anyway to get himself out of the shitty story.

Good Apo servants

>Vlad
>Avicebron
>Spartacus

>Sort of passable Apo servants

>Amakusa (might even call him good for getting me with his bait&switch fake name)
>Shakespeare
>Achilles
>Chiron

Shit Apo servants

>The rest

Beyond shit Apo servants

>Jack

Special category "daddy will never love you" Apo servant

>Mordred

He's not a faggot if Rider passes for a girl. Jeanne just finally realized Rider was a guy so he must be pretty convincing.

Good news is his dub ain't too bad. Problem is he is still just as dull as the subbed version.

I want Moedred to call me daddy

Show would have been infinitely better had the story revolved around Sisigou without all the forced JeanneXSieg romance

Wait a minute wasn't this nigga rated in the top five of that poll recently? The one with Archer and Sakura being at the top?

Sisigou looks like what you'd get if you asked a 12 year-old boy to design the coolest character he could think of. Huge muscular biker with lots of scars who always wears sunglasses.

Stop bullying Mordred

It would have certainly been better if Jeanne had just done her Ruler duties instead of lusting for some dude.

Another thing is the dumb character designs for characters like Carna or Siegfried, or Astolfo being such a fuccboi for trapfag money. Also what the FUCK is the deal with Atalanta's hair colors?

I wasn't the biggest Saber fan in Zero and in UBW but my god she is so much more likable than Mordred.

Yeah. Arturia never got into a literal catfight.

You were saying?

>Siegfried sure as hell isn't going to give it to her
He'll do anything to get away from Bryn

What was this scene trying to convey? All I got was that Mordred a shit and that El Melon is still best boy even in parallel timelines.

>Sisigou looks like what you'd get if you asked a 12 year-old boy to design the coolest character he could think of
No that's Emiya

What I got is that Mordred is a retard and that her daddy was justified in not wanting her to be king.

He even got his own superior saberfaced Arturia descendant

Trying to be a king with her tsundere personality just doesn't work. Sure as a fighter she is formidable but her personality is too rough around the edges.

It would be even better if Gudako was Ruler, all the Servants switched to her side and the rest of the series was a comfy slice of life.

Karna was designed before Apocrypha. Astolfo's design is perfect though.

You act like that is a problem

Who?

I agree with the Iskandar speech and all but Arturia is still a better alternative to Mordred. While Iskandar still has some wisdom despite his appearance, Mordred only has the retardation.

THe writing would still be shit if Sieg disappeared.

Mordred is just an angry teenager with more daddy issues than the rest of the planet combined. The fact she wants to be king but hasn't even thought of what she'd do if she got the throne just goes to show how immature and stupid she is.

Sure but at least Siegfried would have stayed alive and /ourguy/ Gordes would have stayed relevant longer.

Gray, the girl that inherited Rhongomiant, the spear Arturia used to kill Mordred

>Trying to be a king with her tsundere personality just doesn't work
That's the point

Gordes sumanai tsundere shenanigans would've been great

I really hope there's a scene covering that issue in the next Carnival Phantasm.

He is better than shirou, fate would be better without shirou

Tsundere? I don't see it.
Who failed as a king again?
Which makes her far more interesting than her father.

>implying Karna is shit

Avicebron died for literally no reason
I don't understand why he'd have the golem run at the mansion if it was going to create Eden anyways

Also is it ever explained how Amakusa has enough mana to sustain all red servants?

One of his names is "Kotomine" I think you can figure it out.

Also also Sieg having Siegfried's heart is just a way worse version of Shirou getting Archer's arm

Don't Rulers get mana straight from the Grail?

>Zero remains the best fate series

*breaths in*

hahahahahahahahah

this is actually someones opinion

hahahahahaahahha

Fate kalied prisma gudako when?

I see MALfags still make the rounds.

>Ey, yo, check out my new Gunpla!

I can relate.

he is 100 times better than Shirou

Sumanai

It would be equally bad. What it really needs is Astolfo in serafuku.

Yes, him and Astolfo.
Glad I dropped this shit after the Shirou "twist".

Hell no. Mordred is just an angry brat whining that her daddy doesn't love her. She's not interesting at all. At least Artoria agonized about how to best serve her kingdom and was a tragic figure because her best efforts failed to achieve her goal.

And who is Astolfo supposed to love? Just because you're gay for him, doesn't mean you should kill off his only love interest.

The episode 5 I think, the one with Mordred vs Jack and Sisigou vs Doc Octopus was very good, it got me hyped.

It goes to show that they should have been the main characters. I enjoy their dabba dabba about trying to find enemy master and servants, it reminds me that this is still Fate.

Also, being a retard doesn't stop Mordred from being fun, I could have an episode about those 2 just chilling in some city.

Astolfo is just straight up pulled from some other shitty anime, he ruins the whole thing. And I kinda like him as a character, I even use him in Fate/Grand Order, but he fucking breaks the atmosphere in Apocrypha.

hat fucking voice and genki attitude doesn't match at all with the grim setting. The comedic relief in Zero was Rider, but he was still intimidating. Cu Lancer is the same thing.

Astolfo lacked some moments where you remember "Oh shit this guy is a Servant fighting in a war and would kill me in a second if I saw anything"

Karna is absolute shit, only fujos love him.

I'm still enjoying it for what it is, but it's certainly the worst Fate in the franchise thus far. Even the Illya anime was better. I expected a lot more, I guess that's my fault though.