Coonabomber strikes again: 1 INJURED, AUSTIN ON EDGE

>HAPPENING NOW: Another package explosion reported in Austin; 1 injured. The location of the possible explosion is approximately 3.5 miles due south on Brodie Lane from the FedEx shipping store that authorities say the serial bomber used to ship two recent packages from - KXAN

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/976252334148866048?s=19

Attached: Siren.gif (200x200, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uj6T99x1pGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's 3 today? Wew

It seems to be ramping up in relation to geopolitical news.

Sucks to be Austin I guess

Austin police scanner recently heard discussing potential suspect Ismail al-Haydar, an Imam at the Million Rial Divine Masjid... a hotbed of extremist activity long on the state police and DHS radar.

mossad confirmed.

Attached: 1510276976550.jpg (498x401, 48K)

Jesus he's moving quick. He must have a lot of the material on hand.

That's what I'd be thinking. This is well planned out, he's amassed and prepared lots of devices. I think it's only just begun.

>Coonabomber

Attached: laugh emoji cowboy hat.png (960x720, 734K)

How do we know it's only one person?

He's gonna pull an Oklahoma city, he's too good to not pull it off as a finale.

what's his endgame?

It wasn't me...really.

Attached: Mark+Zuckerberg+Mark+Zuckerberg+Discusses+J_6kmzgZxq8l.jpg (594x390, 36K)

how does he keep getting away with it?

I’m no detective but we know that someone is making bombs, so that’s a start. They should focus on areas where the bombs went off and examine closed circuit cameras to see if they reveal anything. I wish I could send these suggestions to investigators.

>Coonabomber
kek

Hey genius, they are.

>How do we know it's only one person?
When Trump supporters get together they accomplish nothing. Too busy circle jerking each other.

Attached: eFX_I4Nt.jpg (1252x1252, 173K)

What will they do if Islamic terrorists who snuck over border...mint peach grumpf

Attached: 8C452A95-7830-4090-BBD5-F8AB3778605D.jpg (500x680, 54K)

Basketball game my money.

>he
Did you just assume the bomber's gender?

wonder who the fuck is doing it. sounds like somebody is trying to foment a race war....perhaps.....?

Attached: 09876t7gutby.png (321x336, 282K)

>When Trump supporters get together they accomplish nothing. Too busy circle jerking each other.
This is a mossad operation. The fact you're already pushing the narrative It's a Trump supporter tells me that you're already conditioning the narrative you plan on pushing once someone gets caught. Probably a patsy.

Christ can this dude fuckin stop. I go to UT so now I'm having to actually watch my steps for fucking tripwires and shit when I'm walking to class cuz of this fuckin asshole.

Attached: 2413060774929.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Thanks for trying to tell investigators one of the first basic steps of investigation... I'm sure you're being very helpful.

However, this man is doing God's work so I see no reason to aid in his arrest.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

it's good to be scared like that...fear exists to keep u alive. stay the fuck home till she is caught.

Attached: qs3d4ftg - Copy.png (321x442, 248K)

You deserve to be blown up if you go to ut

>Coonabomber

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Oh shit dude, I think you're on to something

The difference between me and you is that I do not work for Cambridge Analytica.

If there's no known motive released I doubt it's for a race war. If it was political a statement would've been released after the first bombing.

This is a psycho who is in it for the long haul.

RIGHTSIDE BROADCASTING STREAM:
youtu.be/uj6T99x1pGs

Attached: wikileakshappening.jpg (1676x1571, 257K)

Attached: 1505668924642.gif (460x259, 2.39M)

he's just keeping Austin weird

Oh look, you're using a shill/MSM Jewish narrative on Sup Forums. You are a kike!

Opsec

>im no detective
you ever heard of a field commission son?
get this trooper a badge!

Coonabomber, meme it

its time for new bomb control laws.

The output is fucking unreal. Either they made a shit load up ahead of time, or maybe it is more than one person.

I doubt anyone use mossad for shitty little jobs like planting package bombs around Austin.

Totally.
I'd say this is a demolitions trained ex military with mental health issues.
Don't expect the motive to make sense.

>You are a kike!
Low energy. They don't give many rubles for low energy posts like that. Get your supervisor in here. He can show you how this is done.

Why haven't there been more bombings/ sniper events at all? I wouldn't imagine it would be that hard to find a tall building and take a disassembled 7,62 rifle with suppressor and mow a few people down from a car or a discreet location

Attached: 1521062052077.jpg (616x519, 36K)

does anyone wonder how many college kids who studied criminal investigation are working on the case and have no idea what theyre looking for?

imagine in 20 years all the people who lived through and investigated serial killers in the 1900s are gone

>The output is fucking unreal.
And the madman doesn't let anything deter him.

>Either they made a shit load up ahead of time, or maybe it is more than one person.
On top of which the bomber is just changing tactics all the fucking time. That makes it almost impossible for the feds to predict and follow him/them.

Stop projecting, OP. Why couldn't it be a pair of white autists?

Attached: 185351.jpg (250x196, 43K)

A fucking Goodwill donation box. What a piece of shit.

>I'm not shilling YOU ARE

Attached: 1520737628391.png (1016x1080, 840K)

>MUH RUSSIA

Attached: 1496672868564.jpg (800x820, 620K)

The US is surprisingly /comfy/ despite what our kike media pollutes your mind with.

86% chance you are right. could be a psycho trying to start race-war.

>Why haven't there been more bombings/ sniper events at all?
virtually all people are pacified by amurrican culture.

And actually killing people isn't as easy as the media would have you believe.

SOUTH AUSTIN
Fire truck and 4 covert police cars headed down Mopac, fire truck exited to William cannon, headed back a little north, another police car headed down manchaca

>Million Rial Divine Masjid
my fucking sides

kek

None of those seriel killers were caught by le ebin detective work, they just fucked up one day and got caught. This is how it will be with the bomber too.

Hey, I'm no genius but i think they should check walmart cameras for somebody buying rebel flags.

>A fucking Goodwill donation box. What a piece of shit.
It was probably because it was easy to use.

Drop off.
Leave.
Blows up when you're long gone.
No camera nearby to record you dropping off the bomb.

>The US is surprisingly /comfy/ despite what our kike media pollutes your mind with.
Yeah. We have beer TV dinners and the NFL on the talmudvison to placate us.

Yeah if the bomber was on camera delivering the packages to a fed ex store he's as good as caught.

>Coonabomber

Bomb left in Goodwill donation box.

If Austin is anything like Toronto. The Coons loot the donation box for stuff all the time

Might have been trying to get one of them

>UT student anxious about getting triggered

typical

it's either a loony lefty or a sand nigger. a normal nigger is out because they're too stupid and lazy to build bombs.

>geopolitical

opinion sidcarded. thats the most meme word ever. you only use it because x22 report or whatever its called uses it.literally a redddit term.

Israel ALWAYS lashes out on foreign soil when they are threatened in the middle east. Sandy Hook, Parkland.

Attached: 1518627557170.jpg (632x732, 351K)

>Coonabomber

Attached: 1515800759518.png (300x434, 146K)

Is this Qs BOOM BOOM BOOM

This person is experimenting with new methods and I don't believe they are satisfied yet. Once they settle on a method I'm guessing they will release something to the media. They are planning something bigger. My hunch is someone is unhappy with all the anti-gun stuff in the media.

Attached: mouldy.jpg (1280x854, 139K)

Wait kind of bait is this. Are you purposely pretending to be retarded or am I over thinking this.

Samil ah hyeed. Known operative prime suspect

Attached: 1245523523.jpg (233x267, 11K)

Looks like Holmes is on the case

Blame global warming

Attached: 1518478885750.jpg (480x320, 31K)

>She
First people want women to make bridges, now they want them to make bombs? Fuck

Has there been any consideration into this being a small team or terror cell? The area has a pretty high radical leftist and Muslim population.

Attached: erhbhaye345.jpg (758x590, 114K)

Books, church, family and boy scouts still exist. You're still *somewhat free to live a great life if you want it.

Im just saddened that the bombs themselves are just pyrodex pipe bombs.
Its not even in a cluster formation.

If the authorities have a motive or suspects they're not letting anyone know.

My bet is that they have no idea who this is and why they're doing it.

Most people who go over the edge have no grand vision and just want to go out in a blaze of glory and die in the process.

The past few bombs haven’t killed or severely injured anyone. They seem more frequent and less accurate. I believe he will be caught very soon...he’s in a small area filled with cops.

It is done.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 12.03.34 PM.png (1090x583, 893K)

Could by anywhere though. Just wait for the first bomb outside on Austin. Kazinsky 2.0

>Books, church, family and boy scouts still exist. You're still *somewhat free to live a great life if you want it.
All the while the country gets more darker, more degenerate and the financial system becomes more chaotic and weaker.

Can't imagine what this country will be like in another 50 years if the trends continue...

Methods are too fast to be testing. He's got lots of experience and a catalogue of devices premade to adapt strategy to a dynamic battlefield.

Couldnt you make a craplaod of time bombs with a month timer? Just leave them everywhere in sequence as you make them.

They would continue to go off even if you where caught.
Not that i would do so.

Attached: 1518999342080.png (400x333, 91K)

How so? The Nimrod FBI dude in charged earlier today literally said "I don't know" to every question. Yet there's supposedly 500 feds running around everywhere in Austin doing what exactly? Standing around?

UH OH! SAM HYDE DID IT!

Attached: 1517623357136.jpg (1000x1000, 650K)

>Couldnt you make a craplaod of time bombs with a month timer?
Longer the time the bigger the risk for failure of the bomb or discovery.

Attached: 1506645135957.png (694x481, 429K)

>He's got lots of experience
On the mechanism maybe. These are simple pressure bombs. 18th century tech.

reptilians up to their usual tricks. mind parasites. this is how they tricked us into being evil.

Attached: death.gif (225x537, 58K)

Every time you post you weaken the nation.

Has anyone considered the bombers might be Russian Bots?

We are 100% headed for a catastrophe, but we are not there yet.

Attached: 1502463763276.png (659x525, 167K)

KISS
Materials harder to track

>We are 100% headed for a catastrophe, but we are not there yet.
Correct. The problem is we're wasting time that could otherwise be used to prepare.

By the time everything hits the fan it will be too late to prepare.

u mad