The turbodyke's episode is gonna be a total crash and burn, isn't it? Cause this shit isn't normal behavior...

The turbodyke's episode is gonna be a total crash and burn, isn't it? Cause this shit isn't normal behavior, the Michiru bootleg seems like a psycho.
my.mixtape.moe/huxlyl.webm

They're not getting an episode you dip

Since they follow the same format as the baka sisters you're probably right but I still have faith they will have at least one dedicated episode.

>Cockona

The alphadorks are on a completely different plane of homosexuality compared to us. We will never be able to understand their higher concept of love as ours is infinitesimally more shallow.

They don't get special episodes, so all is fine.
Instead we get more best girls.

They're boring as fuck, the next episode they will just realize they understand each other better if they don't force the "I want to be different" thing and embrace wanting to be like each other as they have always done.

>hetsluts
>best

I need more Misaki

More baiku anime when?

>dykes
>crazy
More news at 11. I'm more curious about what the chuuni episodes will be like, since they're clearly the most stable pair.

I hope someone scan these soon.

It's Maocock here.

20min of chuuni sex.

The coaches must be gay for refusing to tap that.

Best couple they will beat Setsugekka and disgusting Het MC's

>blocks your path

Disgusting chuuni whores

Alphadykes need an entire second season just to explain all the layers of their relationship.

Chiyuki is very lucky now she can breed with Misaki every day and night.

Is this an edit?
If it is I request more

Lighting Tornade is heading the same path as Settsugekka. S2 will have them as the new Alpha Dykes.

They're just gonna skip the comedy antics and go straight for marriage.

It's too soon but I would like to see their a wedding epilogue and seeing one of them get pregnant.

We should explore more of women getting pregnant by women. Female birth has it's natural wonders.

>Anime or manga giving explaining girls can impregnate girls

When, we must push the envelope for a medical breakthrough

It has happen with lizards and it should do the same with girls

But lizards just pretend to mate with another female and then just pop a clone.

never forget

I'd redirect you to /u/, but even they don't want to put up with your bullshit anymore.