weeklystandard.com/obama-calls-to-congratulate-putin/article/633368
rt.com/politics/421823-presidential-poll-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=VvxhVJXlhsI
youtube.com/watch?v=tvgi9F-vIz4
youtube.com/watch?v=JbFYFGbvsds
youtube.com/watch?v=He8W9EV-ZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=bLlN0ZGNFhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has terminal brain cancer what he says is objectively wrong and irrelevant.

his silence on illegal immigrants voting negates any thing he has to say about sham elections

>dictator
>was just democratically re-elected
Hmmmm

"He does not lead the free world by..."

McCain is right, you don't lead the free world by doing that. In fact, congratulating Putin has absolutely nothing to do with Trump leading the free world. So what's McCains point then?

Attached: CC8C7A36-E368-4B55-A733-27A7AFC4C9EA.jpg (1408x600, 153K)

Attached: 8BA7F192-0FA6-431B-AC7F-6209D56510F8.jpg (634x395, 71K)

>every election we dont like is a sham

It's not like there's an Iron Curtain anymore, though. Many tens of thousands of Russians immigrate to my country each year unfortunately.

Shouldn't McCain be focusing on his goodbyes and making good on whatever last promises he made?

Moralfagging warmongerer is an honorary jew.

Will he post and adress a tweet for Merkel, Macron etc. who all congratulated Putin?

Senile deepstate puppet

Spoiler alert: McCain dies in 2018

Attached: 1515646643838.png (755x401, 180K)

funny coming from a guy who hangs out with al-qaeda in syria

Attached: 8C19A99E-1C40-4D21-BE2A-30CD1E5EC5BF.png (500x426, 104K)

Can this traitor just fucking die already?

John McCain is going to hell. Everyone knows that

Attached: 1519816359930 (1).png (900x900, 974K)

Hey, go fuck yourself OP. McCain is a traitor because his parents knew he was shitty just like America didn’t give a fuck about him when he was being tourtured. Kys.

John "Half a Brain" McCain everyone! The man who sold his soul to the neocons is lecturing about morality? Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahahha!!

this, how about Arizona un-cucks themselves from the Republican party and goes with a real conservative and not a RINO from now on

Obama did it first

All I am seeing from CNN-I is constant bashing of your president. If you don’t want him we will take him, it seems all of the Asian countries except for the Chicoms fucking love Trump.

wtf I'm oppressed now

mccain is a faggot. die off already, you old traitor windbag.

>mccain dies
>lack of oxygen kills brain tumor
>rest of brain dead too
>revived
>no one can tell the difference
>husk of necrotic flesh and flab lives on 20 more years

Check em.

Slide thread

Saged

every other president has done it too. fuck off and die old traitor cunt

>McCain
why won't he die?
even Stalin had the decency to die.

Attached: wtf88.jpg (451x635, 48K)

Oh wow I sure do love Songbird telling me about how we disregarded the rights of all those Russians while he postures for my generation to be drafted to kill them. He should have died in that VC camp, but unfortunately he was born silver spoon in hand.

The old right was based and righteous AF. These neo-liberal stooges and pseudo-nationalists lobbied by the primary sector are absolute cancer!

>muh democracy

get fucked, shareblue. putin is a strong, white, christian, based alpha male and anti-degenerate. he is a role model and potential ally who can help Keep America Great!

It is a sham, there are many videos about stuffing lost of ballots at once, bringing in buses full of people and etc. Navalny's team of observers reported about lost of cases of manipulation.

Nah, even if there were no such shit, candidates were picked by Kremlin. Stalin-loving, corrupt commie Grudinin, glamour former reality show star Sobchak (Putis is her godfather, I shit you not), eternal loser Yavlisky, radical populist clown Zhirinosvki (he's often described as Trump on steroids which is false as Trump was actually successful at something), and three nonames who did absolutely nothing to promote themselves. None of them attacked Putin, they all played their parts to make him look good in comparsion. For example, Sobchak spouted liberal arguments while posting photos from Bali and advertising black caviar in her instagram. A perfect image of a stereotypical 90s "liberal" who doesn't give a shit about poor and would privatize everything up to roads and police (Our liberals were never left-leaning, so regime portraits them as emenies of anything social). And so on.
During the debates (which Putin didn't bother to visit) they screamed at each other and eventually had a fight. What would regular person think? "What a circus, I'd rather elect Putin once more".

To legitimize this shitshow, a lot of state workers, soldiers and students (read: slaves) were ordered to cast a vote, or else. Dirt poor elderly was lured to polling stations with promises of cheap food.

So yeah. No everything Trump likes is good.

Attached: N2.1280682866.SN0A23BE.obj.40.8.jpg.oe.jpg.pf.jpg.1350x.jpg.1307326963.jpg (1017x1350, 388K)

>Says what American president should do and not do
>Never was American president
hearty kek

Attached: 1521259681293.gif (499x385, 321K)

Obama Calls to Congratulate Putin

weeklystandard.com/obama-calls-to-congratulate-putin/article/633368

Is there good vodka in troll farms?

fuk is wrong with that potato head? bitch ass doesnt say anything then all of a sudden come out of a coma tweeting about putin.

SUK A DIK AND DIE BITCH

Trump has stated emphatically that he isn't the leader of the free world, he's the leader of The United States of America

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say.

didn't you see the video compilation of like 10 people across Russia stuffing a handful of ballots into the box? surely those ballots were for Putin you russian shill!

It wasn't a free election in that it was fixed to some degree, but it was fair in that he would've won anyway.

I've waited my whole life to hear an American president say that
>hurr he's abdicating America's role in the world
good

He is a Russophobe. He never missed a chance to shit on Russia.

McCain gives away his globalism too easily
Its really tarnishing his legacy to be so outdated and such a fucking traitor

He does too. Why do you think he's trying so desperately to stay alive?

>it was fixed to some degree
yeah, like 0.0000000000000001% of a degree if anything

McCain, the leader expert...

>RINOs and liberals
>hate modern russia
>didn't have a problem with the USSR, a far more brutal and menacing country

t. Botnik Rosski

Literally post proofs of a single piece of your bullshit or gtfo

Thank God McCain will be dead soon.

mucho salt para mi amighito mr. mccain

Attached: 1521453555615.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>husk of necrotic flesh and flab lives on 20 more years
That was him 20 years ago. There's a reason nancy pelosi and all those demons look like Skeletor.

>is a sham, there are many videos about stuffing lost of ballots at once, bringing in buses full of people and etc
Exactly like the US then?

Remind me why again why we're getting involved in a sovergn nation's internal politics?
Why do fags like this guy care about disenfranchised voters living across the world when literal bombs are exploding in our streets?

I wish the west was like this

I wonder what he wants his legacy to be. Liberals hate him, conservatives too. When he dies, no one will cry except for some attention whores in media. He will be soon forgotten.

Here's one of McCain's pet presidents

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Sounds like a typical Chicago election.

AZfag here, we want this old fuck to die too. We just have too many boomers for to the climate never being cold

fucking warmonger faggot, testament to how stupid the left is to how quickly they attach to this walking cancer

The left and the media are trying to force a war with Russia so they can start WW3 and blame it on trump

Prove the election was "fixed" whatsoever. Show me the hard evidence.

I'll wait.

can this faggot die already ? 1 less neokike

That's good. Elections are dumb.

McCain was president once, and because of that, I look to him for dictating the behavior of all the presidents that came after him. We’ve got to stay reasonable.

Attached: 0D2149C9-8087-480E-977C-AEC9C947EA1D.jpg (640x819, 93K)

Absolutely fucking cringe.

Fuck off mcain your chips are shit and so are you

>Why do fags like this guy care about disenfranchised voters living across the world when literal bombs are exploding in our streets?
Because "free and fair elections" allow American plutocrats to buy politicians in other countries. They want their puppets in charge.

>Presidential poll results cancelled Russian official
rt.com/politics/421823-presidential-poll-results/
The head of Russia’s Central Election Commission said that the results of the March 18 poll had been canceled in seven districts across the country, citing deliberate provocations as the reason.
“At present, the voting results have been canceled in seven elections districts,” Ella Pamfilova told reporters, adding that some of the violations were deliberately prepared stunts.
“These were provocations of falsifications,” she said.
The seven districts are located in four regions across the country: in Dagestan, Tymen, Kemerovo and in the Moscow Region.

European monitors praise technical side of Russian election, but note some rights violations.
Pamfilova said that the violations had been uncovered by monitors who worked at the elections.
She also noted that all polling stations were equipped with CCTV cameras that recorded the incidents, but the monitors’ work still helped to address the problem quicker.
She used the Tuesday press conference to address other public monitors with a request to “stir the information garbage” and “separate the wheat and the chaff” when dealing with media reports about violations at the polls.
She recalled a ridiculous but serious incident in which an opposition NGO released a report and a video about a violation that allegedly took place in Irkutsk, Eastern Siberia.
In the video, a man dropped two ballots into a ballot box at once, which is against the rules.
The report has already started to cause a stir over the internet when users noticed that the alleged violation took place well before the elections actually started.
investigation reportedly showed the video was made well in advance, and was heavily doctored to achieve the desired sensational effect.
“Call the liars liars and slap the hands of those who cheekily lie,” Pamfilova said in a message to the public elections monitors.

Is McCain even in Washington right now?

Obama honored nelson mandela the terrorist train bomber.

The common thread between the pee dossier/spying conspirators is that they have a habit of posting deranged rants on twitter.

McCain, from his deathbed, knows that his 'legacy' is about to be left in tatters, and it's all Muh Trump's fault, not his despite him being responsible for his own actions.

Attached: 1519020390699.png (352x315, 260K)

Here you go buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=VvxhVJXlhsI

youtube.com/watch?v=tvgi9F-vIz4

youtube.com/watch?v=JbFYFGbvsds

youtube.com/watch?v=He8W9EV-ZT4

youtube.com/watch?v=bLlN0ZGNFhA

Putin reigns longer than Brezhnev and Kim Jong-Il, & plans to reign longer than Chaushesku, 24 years total. Do you really think he's a saint & will let fair elections happen? He clings to power so that he won't be lynched for everything he & his friends have stolen.

Attached: A0HdymgiV_g.jpg (320x430, 46K)

>Trump has no right . . .
OP has no right quoting a treasonous piece of shit.

I love how a true hero and a patriot like McMcain is making russian shills and drumpftard cucks mad.

Attached: bbS6bvH.png (204x250, 73K)

For the last time John, we aren't starting WW3. It's time to hang the old tumor up and call it a day, buddy.

>true hero and a patriot like McMcain

Attached: image.jpg (420x420, 61K)

>Putin
>A dictator
He may be corrupt, but what major player in geopolitics isn't just as corrupt if not more so?

>>mccain dies
>>lack of oxygen kills brain tumor

The tumor should be preserved and displayed in the Trump Presidential Library

Attached: 1508932073012.jpg (250x303, 11K)

How the fuck is this piece of shit still alive?

Why is it a sham election? Just because he won? The one time he was forced out due to term limits and he lost to Medvedev, he peacefully took it.

Why is this a sham election?

WHERE'S THE PROOF?!

Also, I'm goddamn tired of this nigger-cancer. He's had since September 2017 to do the job right and he's just loafing about.

Attached: right2defenditselfgoy.jpg (917x633, 182K)

Not sure if this is bait, or you're actually retarded.

>install webcams
>stuff ballot boxes
for what purpose?

Obama took advantage of Dmitry's naivety..

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 86K)

>Liberals hate him
>Works with every major liberal on policy
>Praised by all liberals in both houses for voting no to end Obongocare.
John McStain is a liberal. It's why he's so chummy with them most of the time.

>stuff ballot box...for what purpose?
For precisely this purpose - discredit the whole election.... See.

>implying Geotus didn't intend to trigger everyone

Who are chicoms?

Trump congrulates Putin because Putin pulls off what he wish he could do at home.

Jail one opposition candidate, assassinate the other, leave the third one up as a joke. Democracy in action.

ITT : Muttmericans unironically praising dictatorship

1. Slang: Disparaging.. a contemptuous term used to refer to a Communist Chinese. 2. a grenade or other weapon manufactured in Communist China.

"F" McCain....he colluded with Russia to bring the fake dossier to the US. He personally saw to it that it was handed over to the FBI.

I saw a recent photo of Johnny Wet-start this a.m. He's looked about gone to me. So far along that I have doubts that he even dictated that tweet.

I don't want POTUS to lead the Free World. I need him to wrestle the U.S.A. out of the hands of the globalist shitheels, like Juan Fucking McCain.

Thats what you call a canadian who haven't moved from china yet.

Tumor, hurry!!!

And, of course, 99% of comments in the thread are about who said it rather than what was said.

Content is dead.

>Trump congrulates Putin because Putin pulls off what he wish he could do at home.

I understand you guys being butthurt after Trump won, but to still be acting like the insufferable cunts that you are is getting quite old.

Attached: 1507272668286.png (1548x1331, 2.65M)

>sharpie not in pooper

I know I was about to say

You fucks are so lost, Jesus Christ

Which ones?