WHY CAN PEOPLE SHIP A PACKAGE WITHOUT A BACKGROUND CHECK?

WHY CAN PEOPLE SHIP A PACKAGE WITHOUT A BACKGROUND CHECK?
WHY ARE PEOPLE UNDER 21 ALLOWED TO SHIP THINGS?
WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO SHIP ANYTHING OVER 16 OUNCES?

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DIE BEFORE OUR POLITICIANS DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Attached: DYpq8o3VAAEcyVu.jpg (799x533, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy4qv3BWLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only govt employees should be able to ship packages

you shouldnt be allowed to send any mail within the same city as you

all items should be inspected before being mailed

FedEx does do background checks you dumb ass.

Attached: zat.jpg (300x168, 5K)

can someone tell me why, exactly, all packages aren't opened and inspected before being sent off? we need common sense shipment legislation NOW.

>be American

>open box

>get shot

Fedex sucks. I work in the receiving department of a busy warehouse and whenever a fedex freight or truck shows up they are always missing a part or package and the drivers are all Albanian faggots with shitty personality. Not for nothing but the UPS guys are total bros.

To ship a package? Are you on drugs, son?

They should outlaw cardboard boxes and cardboard products

>Nintendo Labo

More like TERRORIST LABO

Bitch, some of us are 13 yr felons who just want to send some rando a fuckin sofa, so get over it.

I work as a postal contractor at USPS. I pray to God a bomb blows me up a little. I want to sue the government and retire already

WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMNED TELEPORTERS!

Everyone should have an anal fingering before shipping a package to make sure their colons are clean enough to send by FedEX

Albonigger myself, you are 100% right Albanian guys are mostly massive faggots

please tell me you're the bomber and your motive is to redpill the nation on the 2nd amendment while killing nigs

There are cameras every where in this godamn country. The IRS would follow you to fucking Jupiter if you owed them money. You mean to tell me no suspects are in custody yet? Yea bullshit. The government is behind this.

I know you're being sarcastic (or I hope so) but legit, the politicians would push a stupid bill like this instead of asking why some dumbass is sending bombs to people.

Don't give them any ideas.

*Shits pants out of inability to think on my own*

I thought he was referring to people who work in the trucking terminals, Package handlers.

Tweet this

>le easy-to-read large print for old ppl
yeah you don't sound like a yelling idiot or anything

This is unironically what I thought he was doing from the begining.
At this point, they said he is targeting pretty much anyone that crosses his path. I wouldnt be surprised to see a Timothy McVeigh/Unabomber copy cat here to show how deadly bombs are compared to guns.

I at least hope the glorious bastard gets his manifestos out before they catch him.

Attached: 1521484155950.jpg (540x405, 12K)

Not asking the right questions. Why is anyone allowed to own anything that the government doesn't know about???

Worked for fedex and ups. Nobody gives a fuck about your package...

I have a question for you user
It said that one bomb went off, but FedEx was able to find that another bomb had been sent by the same individual and was disarmed. What identifying information does a package have to have on it in terms of addresses etc.? Do they take packages that don't have return addresses? How does it work? And if they don't, how were they able to tell that the other package was sent by the same party?

BIN THAT PACKAGE

why is it so hard to find a bomber that is using a delivery service?

The bar code tells us literally everything. The guy probably used a public computer to print it off or used a reshipping service. It makes no sense for them not to know the exact area any packages arrived from

>glorious bastard

Interesting, thanks. I just read now that the second package actually has provided a lot of information for the police.

Annnnnnnnnnd here comes the psyop payoff push. The government is now blowing people up with mail bombs so that they can push for more regulations on interstate mail. All because they can't do shit to slow down interstate weed trade with the legalized states

still a ways to go before we top my high score

Attached: anders.jpg (980x590, 80K)

Like that won't make shit exponentially worse.

Attached: 1520751792099.gif (480x360, 1.12M)

that would never have happened if all fedex employees were armed with bombs themselves.

Dude weed is basically the only drug we cab effectivity stop in the mail. We are literally too retarded to stop drugs

Fucking FedEx lobby is in full control of Washington

Attached: slide.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>You want to buy a couch from Craig's List?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy4qv3BWLQ

Lol, love it.

Attached: 1348103020318.jpg (978x652, 63K)

Trump is right, teachers ought to be able to ship packages in schools

If only congress wasn't cucked by the national parcel association , this shit would change

Why should a postman be able to ship stuff?
Only the military should be able to transfer goods from one person to another.

>inb4 this is a giant Jeff Bezos plan to make it look like everything but their shipping is unsafe

Attached: hpwlhp1nga9y.jpg (1000x600, 53K)

shipped a package UPS today. they opened it up to check for bombs.

they also said they check all boxes unless it has a prepaid preprinted sticker on it, not sure what they is, maybe its a small business thing. not sure why that would be more safe though