ITT: worst seiyuu performances

ITT: worst seiyuu performances

pic related have me gritting my teeth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpP_IL3xA2c
youtube.com/watch?v=iS3dKbT0mhA
youtube.com/watch?v=VPWPygVV0uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoever voiced OP's mom, in "My Mom Is Having Sex With An Anonymous Poster I Met Over The Internet, And I Am An Enormous Faggot!?"

It was unnerving, but that was the point. She was suppose to be almost antagonistic.

It was hilarious for sure.

>insert any Kana Hanazawa character here

wasn't that a Chuck Tingle story with illustrations by Mochi Au Lait?

No, that was "My Mom Is Having Sex With An Anonymous Poster I Met Over The Internet, And I Am An Enormous Faggot in the butt"

>mfw for some unknown reason Yuu Kobayashi and Mai Nakahara are in it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One of the few times where the dub completely saves the show.

whenever a Japanese actor/actress tries to speak in any language that isn't their own

I thought it was fantastic I had never seen the manga so I had no idea what to expect. It got the right reaction out of me she was completely unnerving and i was convinced she was the big bad.

But I liked that voice. Sounded perfect in my opinion

This.I honestly don't know why people criticize her performance.She had exactly the voice I expected when I read manga.

>not liking Engrish

Him in the early episodes of DBS. Basically everything that's wrong about keeping the same voice no matter the cost. The absolute worse the jap DB had ever had in terms of voice acting.

>he thinks this is Sayaka Ohara's worst performance

Oh sweetie, she's done much worse.

literally rebbit

*autistic screeching*

>Not agreeing with my opinion that the voice acting sucks means it's rebbit
That was fucking stupid.

>He's a little monkey kid, I'd better use a nasally screech for his voice
>Now he's a young adult. Better keep his voice exactly the same
>Now that he's an adult, I think I should reflect this by making no changes to his voice
>Better ride this for 30 years
>Man, young seiyuu just don't work as hard as me

>Not an argument
At least state what was your expectation for Ozen's voice and what went wrong in your opinion.

The direction on Goku's voice is one of the few things that completely puzzles me. I just don't know what they were thinking.

>also voices everyone in his family besides Radditz for some reason
>if Goku and Gohan talk offscreen you have no idea who is talking right now unless Goku is making weird noises

The VA is well liked and respected. It was only fitting they kept her since she had the passion to stay for the long run. As you know in Japan the culture is to respect your senpai and company loyalty will be rewarded.

Hence why likability most often times trumps ability.

shit taste, ESLtard

Had to drop the anime because I couldn't stand it. Thank god the VN allowed one to fastforward over his lines.

the fucking manlet from boku no hero was as useful as an asshole in my elbow

Name one

Anime-first, but I had the impression Ozen was just trying to sound like a big bad. It sounded obvious from her voice. The fight with Reg was just her own way of showing them how unprepared they are.

Golden Witch Beatrice and Erza

>Hiring a total novice to voice the main character of your last major movie
What the fuck was Miyazaki thinking?

Not every, she does some good roles where she isnt typecasted into the cutesy imouto.

Her yandere/crazy voice is actually amazing

Miyazaki hates modern anime seiyuu and prefers actors/generic people because they sound "natural".

Has she done any other anime with that same voice? It sounds extremely familiar but I cannot put my finger on it.

Fucking hipster.

>Beatrice
>Erza
Wrong

I wasn't even serious about that.

People hated her? I thought it was fine and pretty memorable. It wasn't spectacular but it was weird enough to fit Ozen and stick out in my mind, I think I can remember exactly what she sounds like in the anime.

In short, she sounded exactly how she looks like: uncomfortable to be in the same room with.

I like her seiyuu, but it was bad. Like she tried too hard to make scary voice and went full ham. This kind of voice works fine with Beatrice because Umineko is a farce, but not with this character.

These two.

Ozen had a lovely voice, go fuck yourself OP

never go full ham

her voice was worse in the manga

Bitch imma cut you

oh come on, her accent was cute, you fucking bwaaaaka

Stop typing like a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpP_IL3xA2c
Who said anything about English? The Nips butcher any language other than their own. It's like it's in their blood.

AIDS cat easily. Worst fucking voice I've heard in anime.
>MAEI-YEE

I fucking hated that atrocious high-pitched voice.

Listen to the MC from Freezing and the FMC from Soul Eater makes me want to shove knives in my ears.

Things like this makes me happy that my country is not popular enough for the nips to butcher my language.

Oh fuck yes, she was impossible to listen to.

JUDGEMENT DESU NO!

A lot of Asian languages are syllabic. Which means that they perceive syllables as the minimal, indivisible part of the language.
Therefore, indo-european languages, where syllables consist of even smaller parts, are outside of their norm, and can't be pronounced easily.

And there is accent. I mean, I doubt you can speak Dutch without butchering it.

It was great, go fuck yourself

/thread

I've never heard a more obnoxious voice actor than this.

Go back to MAL.

Worst voice acting in manga ever.

>they perceive syllables as the minimal, indivisible part of the language
If this really was their perception they wouldn't have a separate symbol for n.

ん is basically a syllable on its own, or at least you can't use it as part of a new syllable.

I hated Satomi Arai for years but I've finally gotten used to her.

DARLING in the BUTTXX

>nips have a hard on for German
>can't pronounce anything right and butcher it mercilessly
just fucking stop

>I wish there'd be the opposite of that
>lika a seiyuu who can actually speak a language other than Japanese, does such a thing exist?

>character is "foreign"
>heavy Japanese accent

Who are you quoting?

That was a good thread.

Yeah I didn't really like her voice, sounded like she was forcing it too much

Nigger i will fucking murder you

Bondrewd is much more disappointing, in his voice there's not a trace of enthusiasm and awe of the abyss, even though it's basically all there's left of his personality. What the fuck man.

What? It was definitely there, he actually sounded really excited to me.

I'm actually kind of mad that in the English dub, kid Goku and kid Gohan share the same voice actors. It just sounds so wrong to hear Goku screaming and crying like a little bitch whenever Gohan is on screen in the early parts of DBZ after watching all of DB.

you're a fucking idiot

I downloaded ep13 again and it still surprises me how dull he sounds. The sloooow articulation is probably an attempt for a sinister sound but it doesn't fit the character at all.

agreed

Bondrewd just wants a quiet life.

mean

>yuu kobayashi
Great, now I have to watch it

Her voice was one of my favourite aspects of the entire series

I sincerely hope this is bait because I'm fucking mad

youtube.com/watch?v=iS3dKbT0mhA
youtube.com/watch?v=VPWPygVV0uk

it's hammy as hell

same chick? that sounds way better tho