>bombs via courier drop-off
FBI chimp out
>tripwire
not as much of a chimp out
>Fedex explosion
total chimp out
>goodwill explosion with a new device
TBD

what are they looking for Sup Forums? they're testing methods and reactions, but for what? the only thing I could think of is a mass bioterrorism attack and they're testing transit times

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2000x1376, 380K)

>they're testing methods and reactions

Examples?

I don't fully understand.

>they're testing transit times

What do you mean? Explain further.

I live in Pflugerville tx, everyone on my Facebook is in a panic... fbi keeps increasing reward, now it's like 100,000 plus 15,000 out of pocket from the governor for any tips.

Why do I feel like this is just blocking media coverage to Trump announcing a "space fleet" on March 15th....

kill yourself spook

Does Sup Forums think that this is one man or a group? If multiple people, are they working closely together, in frequent contact?

What do you think is the goal here?

I personally have no idea but some articles and insight and discussion would be great.

Also, Coonabomber is a great name

Attached: IMG_4265.jpg (720x586, 76K)

I'm asking what the connection you are making here.

I believe you think they are testing demographics with bombs. Not sure what transit times you are referring to.

What chimpouts are you even talking about??

Also sounds like a massive effort by the fbi/city of Austin to enforce massive CCTV operation behind the scenes and over the heads of every citizen in austin

>testing methods and reactions
testing different methods of delivery (via courier drop-off, tripwire, traditional mail)
testing federal government response (how confident they are that the bomber can be caught)
testing transit time (how long it takes for their device to be triggered or how long it takes for delivery)

all of these can be used to determine the optimal route for a biochemical attack against citizens or large scale terror bombings

Some other person on this board thought that he was leaving bombs on the porches of abandoned houses and when black people would steal the packages, as they are wont to do, they get kablooey'd.

I have no idea if this is accurate.

Yea some one would use bio-chem if they really wanted.
Martial law here we comeee

Attached: 1520694312780.png (1079x1693, 1.41M)

This dude has probably stockpiled on bombs, he’s probably gonna go on a marathon, plus who knows maybe his endgame is Oklahoma tier. Idk guys, I don’t want my city to be going through this, but accelerationism 2018.

haven't been following it. what places are the hitting, are they targeting specific places or people?

Kablooey

Attached: IMG_5162.jpg (326x326, 19K)

Islamic clockboy?

Random bombings, back to back, this shows the guy or the team of people doing this have already prepared enough bombs for a sustained bombing campaign.. not good imo

You may be right. It would make more sense that these otherwise random acts are being used to test police reaction and response times to the events. Mapping out something bigger, perhaps? Putting people on edge like this only makes it harder to get away with potentially shady activity. This tells me that they don't plan on being caught and that they are doing this for some other reason; while this is just likely their initial phase.

>he doesn't have massive paranoia and avoid anything that could even possibly be an IED
lol plebs gonna 'splode. GET PARANOID ALREADY

it's obviously ISIS people so we'll never hear about the suspects when they're caught

I’m thinking OKC style shit is his/their endgame. 4 years ago we had a guy rry to bomb downtown and the police headquarters with way more powerful bombs and he got into a three hour shootout with the police, turned out to be a right winger or something, idk something bad is coming and we’ll be blamed for it

And it will have no effect on us. We are a giant armed camp. They cant do shit.
Sup Forums is immune to negative pr.

I was more hinting at the government doing this as an attempt to get martial law declared but to each their own

bring it. Thats another DOTR start.

>implying the feds won’t use this against us
Dude even with Trump in office, I can totally see some 90’s style crackdown on the right wing (cept for the based neocons and rinos)

They are now saying it wasn't a bomb but an incendiary device

Dude I’m literally waiting for them to activate the natty guard out of camp mabry to help the feds with manpower shortage, kek maybe jade helm15 is really jade helm 18

any idea on what kind of bombs are being used, the materials, etc?

that's the main point. he's using different tactics with every bombing.

Almost reminds me of the anthrax attacks in 2001. They sent anthrax to high profile targets. Nowadays niggers are more influential than the NYTimes which could explain the choice of target

we use he for plural now?

he plural now!

Not even dropping bombs from drones cmon

Simple stuff, black powder and frag shit (nails, pieces of metal), but we saw an IED, the trip wire which is extremely fucking scary bc him/they could booby trap the greenbelt and nature trails

i'm baby

This new one is incendiary.

what does this tell us?

He/they experimenting or keeping the feds distracted while he/they plant other bombs or something bigger

I bet it's the (((((Russians )))))

Attached: 15781429_1510841238944916_2903361138830209634_n.jpg (501x758, 43K)

Not a lot until they clarify exactly what kind of "incendiary"

That could just mean anything with the potential to catch fire

Potential distraction by the bomber himself, copycat, some kind of accident, could be anything

Texas AG says his guys on the ground think it's related, though

Some eyewitnesses said it was loud as fuck and woke some people up

c'est la vie

Attached: 1496226286227.jpg (922x764, 271K)

Nigger you glow in the dark.

You know who glows in the dark? OP, because only someone with deep knowledge would come to the conclusions that OP is coming to. This is a Mossad operation and it's definitely fucking kikes.

Oh also it was in a donation box at the Goodwill, which makes me think it must have been deliberately planted as opposed to some random trash catching fire.

I can see why they think it's related now, probably a quick throwaway by the bomber to throw off the trail and confuse them

This

I would compare the locations of the earlier bombs with Chabad Centers and see if there are any close to where they went off.

He wants to be like Ted.

But if you don't catch him right now the next thing will be more elaborated.

there was a bomb at goodwill?

How has the massive surveillance apparatus installed since the Unabomber and 911 attacks prevented or solved this?

That question is kind of worthless my dude, 99% of the people here know this

Because the same people that setup that security apparatus are committing these crimes.

"Incendiary device" deposited in a donation box. Not a package bomb, but local PD and Texas AG still think it's related.

LOL, don't give me ideas!

I meant don't give HIM ideas! Heh!

are you retarded?

Even mudslimes use these. Not a sekret. Kek.

Sorry what was that?

Attached: 636340095526955678-XXX-136422-7977.jpg (534x401, 26K)

Something strange I keep noticing.
Standard operating procedure with a suspicious package seems to be for authorities to just detonate it, no questions asked.
So what is stopping someone, a terrorist, from just placing a suitcase nuke in a plain package and waiting for the cops to blow it up while you are already hundreds if not thousands of miles away?
Seems like a stupid policy to me.
>oh look a mysterious package
>better blow it up without knowing the contents
We are so fucked
It’s just a matter of time IMO

1 person. Maybe a second person but as a complete subordinate (like the beltway shooters or boston marathon bombers)

Everyone will try to fit the attacks into a media friendly box (islamic terrorism, racial terrorism, ect) but when they catch the guy i bet its some nonsense motive like is usually the case with mass shooters. Probably more serial killer than political terrorist.

>yfw they catch the bomber and it actually is Sam Hyde

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

>It’s just a matter of time IMO
Until some sandnigger sets off a dirty bomb or nuke in a US city? Yeah, pretty much every security/counter-terrorism/whatever expert agrees it's inevitable and the only question is when.

Holyshit

"military material"

Apparently nukes must be pretty hard to get a hold of seeing as how there has never been a nuke set off by a terrorist organization that I'm aware of.

Plus if you had the capability to get your hands on a nuke why wouldn't you also have the capability to set up a remote detonator? And it wouldn't make sense to set it up somewhere for the police to find and then clear the area of civilians if you want to cause maximum damage. There are a lot of holes in this hypothetical situation so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I think you need one more layer of tin foil

He probably means "dirty bomb", or contaminant like chlorine or something. You wouldn't even have to build a bomb, but make it look suspect and the cops will disperse your substance for you, gratis.

No you don’t faggot, this is post 9/11 america, this is post 8 bombings in 2 weeks Austin and counting, anything could happen at this point

meh, it's nothing. road flare that everyone and their mom keep in their cars that someone gave away and some goober at goodwill ignited not knowing what it was.

I think it is mainly to fuck with people as SXSW is going on this month.

by the time they realize the "found bomb" was intentionally left to throw them off the scent (i'm sure the real bomber is sorry about throwing you under the bus, joe user) the arkancide hitman will be long gone, and the real target will never be known.

(cue twilight zone music)