Reminder that Lelouch literally said to Kallen "let's fuck". Not to Shirley, not to CC, not to Euphie, not to Nunnally...

Reminder that Lelouch literally said to Kallen "let's fuck". Not to Shirley, not to CC, not to Euphie, not to Nunnally. It was Kozuki Kallen

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YT9bdua.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, yeah. Look at her.

Must be sad to be such an insecure pump-and-dump Kallenfag who can't function without mentioning C.C.

Inferiority complex per definitionem.

[citation needed]

Reminder that Lelouch literally said to Nunnally "aishiteru". Not to Shirley, not to CC, not to Euphie, not to Kallen. It was Nunnally vi Britannia

You mean the one time he did drugged out and she turned himdown?

He didn't ask if she wanted to fuck, he asked if he could use her as an onahole because he was sad.

Reminder that Lelouch was literally best boy. Not Clovis, not Jeremiah, not Diethard, not Zero. It was Lelouch.

l would also like to fuck kallen thank you very much

So he was unable to lie at that point, is that what you're saying?

He figured she was an easy fuck, but I guess the mongrel tart rather play hard to get even after lusting for Lelouch's cock all series.

She's a keeper if there ever was one, user.

He was moping/being a whinerbaby at the time, and he said what amounts to "Comfort me like only a woman could" to her.
he would have said that to any woman near him at that moment though.

If suzaku was there at the time he'd have got picked over her.

But he didn't. He said it to her.

Lelouch will never love CC user, why you deny the director's words?

Kallen is a basic bitch

>Gino's cum dump

Because only she was nearby?

Which words? This mistranslated text? Debunked a long time ago. Are ypu so desperate, kallenfag?

man R3 will be glorious
watching the live streams with Sup Forums was hilarious

>Zero is for Kallen
>Lelouch vi Britannia is for CC
>Lelouch Lamperouge is for Shirley
The best choice for Lulu is clearly happy peaceful life with Shirley

true dat

he just wanted to be alone, and so he decided to shoo her away by suggesting something outrageous

Karren

Reminder that Lelouch told CC that he'd grant her real wish, and given what her Geass is and how they're formed, we know her real wish is to be loved. Reminder that Kallen is a retarded dog who turned her back on Lelouch and tried to kill him despite him selflessly walking into the the line of enemy fire to save her life and telling her to live on. She's a stupid eleven that lacks loyalty and belongs in the oven right next to Ohgi.

>why you deny the director's words?
Are we talking about the mistranslations that retarded ESLfags pretend are law? Just because people have been shitposting with fake information for years doesn't mean it's magically true.

Oh look this thread again. Reminder that he'd rather do psychotropic street drugs like a filthy eleven than fuck her.

reminder that zoom killed flash's mom. not captain boomerang, not gorilla grodd, not thinker, not captain cold. It was him, barry.

>implying Kozuki Kallen a proud Nipponese woman would want anything to do with a filthy Britannian

Asian whores like Kallen would always prefer white guys over local yellow tiny dick losers.

>kalleniggers are jealous because there's no Ccreayus for Kallen

Nip girls worship the big white cock.

I want to cuddle with Cheese-kun!

sure would

Lelouch is an exception. he's a good boy

bunny Kallen is cute

OP mentioned all the girls, you're grasping at straws.

is he really?

I want c.c. to sit on my face

here you go

Who cares, it's a harem. He's fucked all the girls

white dick >> german fists >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tiny asian micropenis

So it was translated the same by three different traductor, one living in Japan and it was wrong,Good to know

You watched the serie, you know Lelouch and CC wasn't about romance, it doesn't make their relationship less interesting it does make it quite unique

Honestly CCucks, quit the denial, they are basically rewriting Code Geass to fit you narrative, enjoy your soon to be canon couple to please the market and let the rest of us enjoy the original Code Geass with the regal Lelouch saving Kallen by not dragging her down to hell with him

I love this kind of posting, makes me realize what a bunch of sweet pumpkin trolls CCucks are

>traductor
>serie

>I love this kind of posting,
I'm not really a fan of retarded shitposters like yourself.

Subhuman ESLfags don't type so well.

You know it's true, your agressivity is just the reflection of your insecurity, it's alright user, you can let it go, no one wants to hurt you in here

So who DID she open her legs for?

>I-It's not inaccurate!
>It was a real nip interview!
That's odd, because a quick look at 2ch
> というかギアスは恋愛アニメじゃないことは大前提だけど、カップリングなら公式はルルーシュとC.C.推しなのはずっと一貫してる
and it looks like nips are talking about Lulu and CC as a couple. Now tell me, ESL-kun, if there was a real interview that actually said that Lelouch would never love her, then why are their nips talking about it? Could you perhaps provide this interview that you're insisting exists? They keep talking about the official shipping as well, like here.
i.imgur.com/YT9bdua.jpg
And for the Kallenfags
> うん。カレンのが一番ありえなそうなルートだよw

That's fine, but could you address the actual content of my post since the retards are pretending that these interviews exist?

They never said he could never love her they said he didn't view her as a mother or as a lover, but they are actually rewriting the serie so what's your problem ?

Where you there back in 2008 ? Did you see how bad your dear "nips" since they are the epitome of non bias, reacted when the booklet came out ? When Lelouch was confirmed dead by 4 different sources ? When Kallen's poem was out ? When CC poem came out ?

If you were there to see that you know where to stand, nips are now in blissful joy cause since they announced F no lelouch their ship is basically back from the dead and the staff is pushing it at every occasion, even the new picture drama had Lelouch calling CC beautiful, wise and stuff when it's meant to happen in episode 10 of S1, when he didn't care for one bit about her

They are rewriting everything, so can we stop this endless shit ? Kallen fags were happy with the first serie, CCfags will be glad with the new one

Who wouldn't want Kallen ?

>They never said he could never love her they said he didn't view her as a mother or as a lover,
Factually incorrect translation. Try learning moon and actually looking at the original, you retarded ESLfag.

>When Lelouch was confirmed dead by 4 different sources ?
Never actually happened.

>Y-You weren't there!
That's a great defense, except for the fact that you're talking completely out of your ass about literally everything you say. A few retarded ESLfags shitposting about fake or mistranslated spoilers is nothing unique to Geass, and in no scenario are they correct. Now provide the actual interview you're talking about (the original one, not a shitty mistranslation) or fuck right off.

>というかギアスは恋愛アニメじゃないことは大前提だけど、カップリングなら公式はルルーシュとC.C.推しなのはずっと一貫してる

I don't get how having random fags talking about how they think Lelouch and CC have more possibility makes them a couple.

The anime pushed LuluC in every prom, of course they are popular and possible. Doesn't change the fact that anime wise there was next to nothing, they built it in S1 then dropped them for Kallen and Lelouch, it was done horribly but it was still done and in the end, Lelouch died alone.

Homos.

Ok so you weren't there and since most of the sources and scan have actually disappeared I understand better why you deny the existence of everything.

Welcome, newfag

What straight man wouldn't want to fuck Kallen?

So what changes did the first movie make?

I thought Gino wanted her ?

Diethard shot Viletta
No Kallen shower scene
No refrain episode
Most of the ashford stuff cut
No Mao
NewLuluC scene where they recollect everything that happened off screen

>then dropped them for Kallen and Lelouch
Did you retards actually watch the show? He tells CC that he's going show her true love (pay attention to the Geass stuff), all the promo stuff is Lulu and CC, and the "shipping" with Kallen went as far as Lulu asking her if he could use her as an onahole one time. The first girl he loved was Shirley, which was explicitly stated in the show. R2 ended ambiguous with him and CC together and her in the lead, and if anyone actually wins it's going to be her.

>N-Newfag!
Okay, so you've been retarded for at least 9 years and still haven't managed to read and understand my posts. You also have completely and utterly failed to source anything at all that you've said. I'll stop taking your shit seriously now, but do everyone a favor and stop shitposting in every thread CC is mentioned. You're the same ESLfag retard screaming about mistranslations in every thread.

Everything about Mao got cut out, a lot of the school life got cut down (I remember the scene with Kallen in the shower where he tricked her with the phone was gone in the movie), and after the battle at Narita they went into overdrive and skipped through a bunch of shit including him sacrificing the boat of rebels while setting up the China stuff, and ended around the time they had Diethard shoot Viletta.

I remember how the internet broke when the extended preview of episode 7 shown Lelouch's shadow overwhelming Kallen face with her widen eye, ahaha it was BRILLIANT no one could believe it

Ok so you are really just a butthurt CCucks in the end, I gave you too much credit, I apologize.

You made up your own canon, that's great, considering your agressivity it deosn't make you happy, cause well, insecurities, but that's fine, you can believe it if you want.

>You made up your own canon
Said the ESL retard who can't source a single fucking thing he claims.

You do realize that geass.net ,which was run by the geass staff explicitly said that "While CC's time with Lelouch was over..." blablabla stuff about her enjoying life anew ?

That was actually the final nail in Lelouch's coffin, he wasn't with CC at the end, they can change that doesn't change that CC's official profile stated this

10 years old material with 654646 people having seen it is still a better proff that some random eleven talking about how Lelouch and CC are so canon.
Seriously.

Not the same user, but curious one, if Lelouch and Kallen ended when he asked her to fuck, what did you think of their kiss ?

Not really. Lelouch said in season 1 he couldnt live like that when he put the gun to his own head.

M U T U A L

>Trust us, it happened!
Okay, whenever you guys are ready to provide an actual source on anything, I'll be waiting right here. Any sort of interview with the staff will do just fine. If it exists, I'm sure you can provide it just fine.

His way of saying goodbye to the aho who didn't trust him, and who he didn't trust to be part of his inner circle.

Who didn't trust him and he didn't trust to be part of his circle ?
You are just trolling right ?

Kallen's poem basically said he did spare her by not taking her with him and that's because of his kindness

Did you actually watch the show ?

Yes, did you? He left her out of everything because he never trusted her to be part of his inner circle. Him caring about her enough not to want her to be in harms way doesn't preclude that at all. She was literally too stupid to figure anything out until way after the fact, and he never told her what his actual intentions were at any point. Why do you keep typing and formatting your posts like a retard? Why do you keep failing to provide source on any of the bullshit that you're claiming? And why do you do this in every CC/Kallent thread? Do you actually have brain damage?

Whoah.

Mentioning Nunnally and fucking in the same sentence should be illegal and you should go to jail for doing it.

Ok you have way too much hate in you, I think I do recognize you from many threads.
Take a sit, breath and tell me more about your sweet little heart broken by life.

>He wouldn't bring someone into the plan if he cared about them, the same plan that he brought CC and Suzaku into
Step back for a minute and think about how stupid that idea is. Then when you're done thinking, how about you find a source for the bullshit claims you keep making about interviews that don't exist. Last thread I remember you kept harping about a mistranslated line from a picture drama that you were so sure about, just like the interview you claim exists, and yet you were completely wrong about that. I hope you're free from your delusions one day.

More like he wanted the nearest cum-dump and kallen happens to be there.

It has to do with the fact he knows Kallen will do anything for Zero. But thats the problem, only Zero. Kallen hasn't fallen in love with Lelouch until the very end of the series.

Is he finger banging Nunally?

How the fuck do kallen fags think that kallen has the slightest chance to win?
If Lelouch is immortal and if he even gets together with kallen then she will die eventually leaving Lelouch alone.

>dropped this shit in like two episodes
>still love Kallen's design and come to these threads just because of that
You can't go wrong with red hair & blue eyes

>Kallen being studpid

God forgive my waifu for not being an old hag not having learn from 500 years of experience, CC didn't look very bright being naked in a church with a mad nun when she was 16

Why do you bother user-kun ?

As a Kallenfag I don't think that's the case, they are obviousouly doing what the market wants this time and the market wants LuluC

R3 fucking when

How the fuck do Geass fags think that Lelouch has the slightest chance to be alive?
If Sunrise is immortal and if they even gets together with Fukuyama then he will die eventually leaving Sunrise alone.

Okay, let's compare her to other girls her age like Nina and Milley and Shirley. None of them are borderline mentally disabled.

You're right, Kallenfags need to stay in denial about what actually happened in the show.

Second of 3 recap movies doesn't even come out till February 10th, which would put the third one around June. I wouldn't expect R3 will winter 2019.

>Diethard shot Viletta
What a strange change, I guess it makes Shirley look more innocent?

Enough with the bait

That's not even the weirdest part. By skipping Mao, they skip Lelouch using the Geass on himself and then leave that door open for later on, and they lose the leadin to Shirley's whole thing.

Just checked wikipedia, 1st was in Oct, 2nd in Feb, and 3rd in May.

So yeah, Winter 2019 seems reasonable.

Fuck

>Smart enough to guess where to find Lelouch at his weakest moment
>Smart enough to be an Ace pilot while never having been in any military
>Smart enough to get good grades while being absent.
>Smart enough to understand Lelouch's zero requiem
Actually people this smart usually have a brilliant career. Do you ?

How would you do it? There's very little space and it's really sensitive to input.

>Ace pilot skills
>Figuring out the plan way after it happened despite have worked with Zero for months
>Smart
Just stop it ESL-kun, you're embarrassing yourself.

They also skip the setting for Euphinator and some interesting stuff about CC's past

I hope they don't continue that alien bullshit that was in Akito

>setting for Euphinator
Was that already supposed to happen? It's been a while since I've seen the TV series, and I couldn't remember how long after Suzaku and Euphy's date that it was. Same with CC's past. The cave scene was really nice, so I didn't mind.