Is love between siblings the purest form of love in all of anime? right after age gap yuri

Is love between siblings the purest form of love in all of anime? right after age gap yuri

Only if they're both girls or boys. Hetero sibling incest is garbage.

/u/cancer has been on suicide watch since Blend S started, it's delicious.

Picked up

That one actually had a close sibling relationship, usually the stories that lead to incest don't have that aspect present in it I've noticed.

>Both Boys

That's the ultimate degeneracy.

>age gap yuri
Yes, fuck yes. Has nothing to with this topic but I just wanted to come here and say you're the fucking best, user. Siblings are pretty nice too.

I thought regular yurifags had the shittiest taste but you just broke that record.

Lel, why did they even think it was going to be yuri?

/SS/ IS BETTER!

This one was good. I liked how it was mostly a platonic relationship while still leaving it open that the relationship could go into incest territory. Wish it was longer.

Kirara

It's nice how casual they're about that territory.

good taste

I belive it is still ongoing.

Where? It says there are only six chapters, and I've only found four translated.

>age gap yuri
I wish someone would post a huge list of manga about it, nothing beats it when it comes to romance.

>yuri
literally mentally ill psychopath

maybe if they have a child it will have their powers without the weakness?
or three legs and immune system problems

Ongoing? Fucking where?

You mean age gap or yuri in general?

Bc there is nothing wrong with some girl on girl love?

I believe user is wrong

I think the three largest fanbases on Sup Forums can all agree that age gap loli yuri incest is purest form of love.

>last chapter 04/13

i hate you

It's fully scanlated already. It's cuter than most examples of this sorta thing but it doesn't really go anywhere, for better or worse.

I believe that user is a fucking faggot for getting my hopes up

Truth.

Its only one volume long, it was supposed to be a oneshot.

one soul, two bodies

yep, that's the shit

i'ts better that way, if that lasted longer either go full drama and letting the sobrenatural as a second plane or viceversa in order to avoid an stale situation, both paths would be shit because different reasons

Loli x Shota is the cutest and most pure form of love.

Selfcest is the ultimate form of love.

Ultimate form of love. Reminds me of that one xianxia where the guy has to control two bodies with one soul.

It's pure because they both know it's not accepted and frowned upon but they go through with it anyway.

i see a penis on a blue bored.

O'fuck.

See you guys.

>Age gap
Yes.
>Yuri
Begone with ye.

What was she doing just now?

Fuck.

Suki Kirai Daisuki!
Anetsun Summer!

Taking Onee-chan's hand

This is true love

It's degenerate, shame on you.

>That artist

I rarely post it since it takes a lot out of me to not get angry just seeing it.

the brother sister pair's sibling relationship is pretty benign they're just misunderstood it's a good single volume about supernatural spirits

What manga is that?

It's in the filename but Furou Kyoudai

How about step sisters?

It's shit: "Here this random girl just moved in. She is your sister now."

No she is not, the fuck is wrong with you.