Okay pol what's your choice

>assume the 8/10s as pictured
strawpoll.me/15328063

Attached: 20180320_184414.jpg (2896x2896, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VYc02-RPtA
picbon.com/user/hapaguys/3024297262/1232311783920983331_3024297262
google.ca/search?q=benedita pereira&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjns9-bs_zZAhVRYK0KHTWdAJMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=943
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1773309&pind=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 2017100117150031336-768x1153.jpg (768x1153, 99K)

Oh man, this is exciting to watch from the get go. I was like 100% the one on the right from a looks standpoint, but then I read the question and was like nooooooope.

C a 5/10 white woman who isn't a whore.

It's a lose-lose situation to determine if you live life for yourself, or for the greater good of humanity. It's honestly more of a test of character then anything else. But no matter what principle usually trumps all choices. I would never marry a former slut.

Attached: 1519096825153.jpg (228x320, 21K)

How big are their feminine benises?

This is always so contrived to make the white woman slutty and the chink virginal. You do know chinks have a much higher rate of university attendance than white girls right? So chinks basically have a 0% virginity rate by age 21

What is it with you white boys liking ugly Asian women? Its confusing...

>8/10?
please dude these wights are ghouls not anything out of /10

The greater good of humanity is the children who are healthy that you produce with the Asian. The former slut is going to fuck up your kids mentally even if they're physically ok and thats way worse for society. With the Asian, they get relatively good genes for a higher iq (compared to other non-white people) and traditional morals and values which is going to continue building civilization rather than destroying it.

If you won't tell me how big their feminine benises are, then I'm not interested. I choose a qt 3.14 blue eyed Polish bf who'll treat me like a king.

Attached: IMG_1146.jpg (200x200, 20K)

Regardless they are still several times more likely to be a virgin when compared to a white girl, even factoring in the % going to university. It's not an impossible feat like it is with white girls is what I'm trying to put forth. 30-50% of Asian women will be a virgin at 20 (such a large difference in % due to geographical location) compared to about 5-10% of white girls that will still be a virgin at the age of 20. Assuming 8/10 looks.

Oh man your delusional. All Hapas seem fucked other then the very rare AM/WF. These kids will have some magnitude of mental illness coupled with their lack of identity and looks means they are going to be somewhat screwed.

I get that straw polls aren't very accurate, but its been one vote immediately higher for the right woman. Like immediately as the left woman gets a vote the right one does, then nothing for a while, then the left one gets a vote and immediately the right one does again.
Too bad you can't screen for butt mad roasties

when you say slut, how much are we talking here, because to me there is a line

I honestly have no frame of reference for this. The question just said "some chance" of abnormality. Based on that I would go with the left. If its as you say I would probably just continue being a bachelor, which is honestly better than either option at that point.

We're talking the American standard, 5-7 guys by age 20

Eat my shit slut

youtube.com/watch?v=8VYc02-RPtA

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 18K)

I was pointing to the general Hapas being relatively fucked in the head, like the stereotypical fucked Hapas on Reddit r/Hapas

and are these one nights stands or actual boyfriends, also was she blacked?

3 one night stands, 2 FWB, and 1 time she fucked a lightskin in the bathroom of a club.

Right, easily. How is this even a question?

That is fucking disgusting desu, that's why I love men.

The one on the right is American, so I'd have to assume a degree of mongoloid, a handful of excessively overt good manners, and a dash of control freak.
The one on the left is just a control freak. It's the better bet.

Not sure how you can put up with a roastie, unless you have the biggest dick she's ever had she's going to be dreaming of the biggest guy. Even then, she's probably fucked emotionally and the marriage won't last.

Have to agree with you here, I'm surprised how roastie is wining.

like i said in i'm guessing its roasties

Oh yeah you can factor in about 5% swing do to roasties at most, but still they are winning regardless.

Attached: 1516487162404.jpg (720x960, 120K)

>brown eyes
gonna sit this one out boys

picbon.com/user/hapaguys/3024297262/1232311783920983331_3024297262

Both of us can cherry pick here. Really, it completely depends on the dynamic of a person's family combined with their upbringing and genetics that determines success in the future.

>That ugly old Asian bag
>8/10
I hate you retards with zero taste in Asian women
it's like all you see is Asian with tits
face don't matter cuz you can't tell the difference anyways!!!

google.ca/search?q=benedita pereira&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjns9-bs_zZAhVRYK0KHTWdAJMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=943

this.
Americans have zero facial recognition abilities with Asian so they just look at the body and the face is completely irrelevant as long as there isn't like acne and moles and scars
triggers me
that woman is 5/10

yeah if they're a retarded stormnigger like you
if they're well adjusted normie they'll identify with whatever race they look the most like (probably Asian)
or even be proud That they're hapa

>yeah if they're a retarded stormnigger
he's an asianmasculinity incel

Marry my gf who was a kissless virgin and was turning down modeling offers when she supported her friend at Fashion Week the other day.

FOUND THE MENTAL ILL HAPA

>not wanting a purest virgin waifu

Japanese, Korean and (most) Chinese women are literally white

Attached: Hot azn girl 600 - alice_mather - thicc.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

post your hand. I want to see how fat it is

>woman that wants nothing more than to get married to relief the social pressures of marriage and mother hood

>woman that wants nothing more than a hedonistic lifestyle free of the "burdens","shackles", "sexist" roles of motherhood

Seriously. Under those circumstances, I would choose option C: Find a white woman that wasn't a whore to marry and have kids with.

Neither, I don't like men.

>Former slut

Haha you little guys on this site. :)

1: sage slide threads
2: these examples are obviously both not equal
3: gas the kikes race war now
4: op is a fag

They're confused. Redpilled on some things but still slaves to leftist conditioning on dating. As long as they don't make white babies, their masters couldn't care less.

The people attempting to suggest any race's males and especially white males don't find white women the most attractive are incredibly cretinous, just how degenerate are you and why do you feel the need to shit on other people?

Not a fair comparison, that's a 6/10 asian vs a 9/10 "white" chick. OP must have hardcore yellow fever to think they're comparable.

Asian, obviously. I'm tall and strong, the hapa shouldn't be that bad.

American soyboys with mantits on the other hand...

>be a member of the slut race
>sully the noble race because you're quite actually the little guy

Your sins will be washed away one day.

Fuck a whore and your daughters will be whores. Fuck a noble non-white and at least your children will have dignity. This is a cruel scenario, but I won't have a blacked daughter.

Represent, brother. You'll never find a more faithful mate that lives to make you happy, and some of them clean up remarkably well.

Fuck are you talking about? Right is a 8.5-9, left is a 5

>Fuck a whore and your daughters will be whores
You realize you are a weak man and if you breed out of race your children will inevitably live a life of panicked frenzy and end up killing a lot of other people right?

It's a 8 relative to Asians theirs some ugly ass Asians out there with emphasis on the top percentile online.

It's the false dichotomy that is constantly made by yellow fever fags

Right. I love sexy women.

>liking other races over white women is shitting on the white women

post tits

if you don't pick the one on the right you're literally retarded

>not reading the actual poll question
>supporting Chad and Jamal's sloppy 116ths with your betabux
Your slut daughters will be white though, right champ? Can't say the same about their fatherless children

That's the fake option C
The real option C is to have your asian wife get donor eggs from a young white woman

Neither.
Roasties don't make good mothers so I wouldn't be doing the white race any good with her anyways.

They also don't make good wives, you would be divorced in 5 years and your children would get to see you every other weekend.

left easily

this is why we need to reestablish marriage as a means to get a woman who's young enough to not be already wasted. remove the cucked laws (including marriage age being 18+) and we're set.
force parents to be involved/look after their kids lives.
laws do NOTHING to stop girls from becoming sluts, it just gives girls an entitled mentality and lets parents be lazy because "the law says" they can just let their daughters run around.

She looks more feminine in this case.

Well we hit 50-50 no definitive answer this time should I do this again but more clear with different examples?

Yes. I might change my mind.

slide thread

Attached: pol writes an eene episode.png (500x372, 193K)

Attached: Part 3 Dio vs Jonathan.gif (285x209, 1.43M)

Attached: 1514736928818.jpg (552x678, 45K)

Attached: 1467608007792.png (492x352, 160K)

I am currently in this situation I need to choose between

>8/10 petite Asian
>has only slept with me
>submissive and cute etc
>can be annoying/dumb

>6.5/10 curvy/thicc (not fat) white
>slept with 5 guys before me
>get along with her well, she's smarter

Smarter than the Asian, not me
I've never met a woman my age smarter than me and if I did I probably couldn't date her

If you are white then there is only one option. Also an average woman can wear makeup and look amazing. But a dumb bitch is dumb forever.

find a white virgin instead. You don't have to choose between these two

That's brilliant

>white virgin
Must go pedo for that user

Attached: 1503316389269.jpg (345x336, 54K)

>asian qt is winning
Sup Forums is not totally lost after all

Attached: hw.jpg (248x204, 11K)

> ugly wife easy life

My autistic father, to whom I was born was never pigeon holed in this fashion. This is why i want all the world to burn.

my asian wife is a piece of shit

I know, I know. I want white children but very few white women are virgins and if they are it's because they're ugly or autistic
I've slept with 10 women so it's some serious double standards but I don't care, no worse than a 5'0 woman wanting a 6'4 boyfriend

>implying Sup Forums isn't 100% mudshits and this just proves their desire to support the ubermensch

How much a slut are we talking here?
Like 1930s slut or modern slut?
We talking highway or city miles?

And neither his father nor his father before him. or his father before him. going back generation upon generation we were never treated like this.

It's true, I've known one girl that turned out alright though to be fair. I would try to get with her but I don't want 1/4 Asian kids, too close to risking another Elliot if ya ask me.

I didn't even have to think about this one XD

Attached: 1520316245067.gif (268x400, 2.23M)

I'd rather be alone.

>guys take my totally unbiased poll
end yourself nigger

Nothing to do with that. Asian women simply behave more like actual women, whereas white women behave like vapid whores.

A wolfhound who meows like a kitten, is less suited to its role than a pug that howls like a wolf.

>nobody mentioning the correct answer
I'm disappionted Sup Forums

Attached: 1514135725401-1.png (817x939, 614K)

Hear me out: Asian option is a great for a generation of white males who had the bad luck of having been betrayed by the last generation (of whites, by the way... "the Jews" is a story they use to shift blame from our parents). As long as you make sure your HAPA kids marry white, they'll be blended back into the gene pool in two generations, with only the attractive, almond-shaped eyes of your deecendants left as a trace. It's better than not marrying or reproducing at all, cutting a thread of human development that stretched back to the cavemen and ended with you. I'm convinced the "mudt marry white girl" meme is pushed by Asian men and dried up bitter roasties. Because the fact is white men punch above their weight with Asian women. A white 5/10 dude with his shit together can hold down grateful 7-8/10 Asians. Sucks for Asian dudes that we can posch all their women, but it is what it is. Of course the used up white ditchmary constituency benefits from the meme. But what do you get out of it, other than facing an increasingly desperate choice between settling for a dwindling pool of entitled, mentally unstable, sexually degenerate white girls, or having no family at all.

White girls will never get fixed unless they know we're prepared to abandon them. We can make a new alliance with the top 20% of asian women, and white girls can go die out as a species. That 8/10 asian girl will produce some attractive, smart ass daughters, they'll marry someone like their dad, and your bloodline will be back on track to long term evolutionary success. Don't let people gaslight you, anons.

C) Marry qt 3.14 sri lankan virgin and get 1000% sri lankan childer

Guys that thirst for Asian girls have never actually dated Asian girls...

If they behave more like actual women then why are they race mixing and not supporting their race and thus themselves?

They don't in Asian countries. Most Asian women will ignore a white man in their own countries because they have plenty within their own race. One thing which makes a big difference though in the Japanese is that pale skin has always been considered attractive. It's one of the reasons Japs look a few shades lighter than most of the other Asians in the region.

I'm dating an asian girl right now. I fuck her yellow pussy all the time

Attached: 1519166039924.jpg (4051x2700, 1.17M)

>l4rping thsis hard
pic related is you while writing that

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 142K)

>Singing, playing with my dog, hanging out with friend and family, spending time at church, watching sports (football!!!),

>Family and friends are very important to me. I teach college Sunday school. Church is extremely important. Very girly, but adventurous. I don't like outside very much. When it's in the 80's to 50's is the weather I like. I love kids! And am a behavioral therapist for kiddos with autism. I have a special place for kiddos with mental illness and/or disabilities, and foster and adopted kiddos.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1773309&pind=6

Attached: u_id_1773309__300x224__width_height__20171014192713__(_)usr@1773309@2017-10-09(_)c8c7ab55cac9d5b51bb (224x224, 8K)

It's biology. White men have higher testosterone on average than than Asians, and we're approximate socioeconomic equivalents. Individuals can stay strong to support the race, but the averages will skew toward biological imperatives.