/neg/ - Narrative Expansion General

Start out with a story that a firm abused Facebook terms of service to gather data for political purposes. Shift story to firm worked on Cruz campaign. Shift story to firm worked on 2016 Trump campaign. Shift story to support the Russia narrative, link it to the earlier Russian ads and fake news moral panic. Shift story to social media manipulating the democratic process.

YOU ARE HERE

Haul Zucc in front of judiciary committee to discuss what the fuck Zucc. Discuss the role of social media in interfering in the democratic process. Define Facebook as a media company and discuss the role of internet based media companies in interfering in the democratic process. Enact strict data regulations allowing government oversight on a case by case basis for the use of user provided data in political activity and develop special licensing requirements to distribute news on the internet. Cement the legacy of vintage media empires by restricting licensing and access to prioritize their content. Selectively allow user data to be used for political purposes. Control has been regained.

Attached: cantfuckthezuck.jpg (1200x628, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/20/zuckerbergs-facebook-stock-selling-dwarfs-all-other-insiders.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29255
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zuck engaged in legitimate and ethical business decisions given the circumstances. Commie anti business tinfoilers like you need to fuck off.

Bump for great opportunity!
There are calls for people to delete their accounts.
#deletefacebook

>social media manipulating the democratic process
In what universe is that legitimate or ethical?

>ZUCC, Obama here, gibs data
>But nigger in chief, are you askin-
>ZUCC, or else
>Well certainly my lord
>ZUCC, they are getting onto us, dump shares, redirect attention to Russia
>Well certainly my lord
>ZUCC, they are getting onto us, dump shares, redirect attention to Trump
>Well certainly my lord
>ZUCC, they are getting onto us, you gotta drop this on you sorry bud
the end

What did zuck do to the dems? What's the angle here? Is this just to keep him from running and ruining moochelle's chances?

Manipulating the democratic process by placing ads. Holy fucking shit better shut it down.

>Enact strict data regulations allowing government oversight on a case by case basis
No.

It's a free company, people can do whatever they want. You want to upload your data freely to facebook, than expect them to use it.
We don't need the Government managing our media, they can get the fuck out.

Unless we are planning terrorists attacks, or some idiot on red it is ama'ing his bomb campaign, there's no reason for social media to be censored to monitored.

There should be a chain of command, like anything.

Fuck Government intervention on the internet because they don't like the election results. A bunch of Government life-long politicians basically lost their comfortable jobs because they couldn't control the narrative. Democracy wins.

Fake and gay. Reported to Facebook and Zuckerberg.
>pic related

Attached: EDAB688D-73EC-4484-8518-E9B2214DC65F.png (800x533, 547K)

>what Zuckerberg did was fine

Attached: C7B1C42C-5F08-4856-B280-241C4F6050B4.jpg (700x365, 58K)

cnbc.com/2018/03/20/zuckerbergs-facebook-stock-selling-dwarfs-all-other-insiders.html

FUCK ME ZUCC.
I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR JEWISH LIZARD COCK.

You could work in a Globalist think tank.

Is this a Shitpost?

Its not a far fetched scenario. Look what happened in Britain with the saluting poch.

Attached: named.jpg (460x258, 22K)

We took 8 Billion from Mark today.
He won't sleep for months.

Attached: 1520425671789.jpg (960x960, 187K)

>manipulating the democratic process
What the fuck does this even mean?
Obama did this shit in 2008 and 2012, you faggots are literally just salt that right-wingers finally learned how to do targeted advertising.

Kek this.

Wouldn't surprise me if he just wants a way out now, sell everything and fuck off to a remote island. He probably thought he was in tight with (((them))) but he angered them by giving Trump any sort of a platform because they thought they had kikebook locked down in their favor. Funny to see how they treat their own when someone needs to take the bullet.

Attached: 1521582260646.jpg (600x600, 81K)

This ass was handing over data to Obama, and letting the NSA spy on people. also sold peoples information off. Then when he gets busted he tries to act like he didn't know this was going on in his company, and pretended to be angry about this, but didn't do a damn thing about it. he really is just an asshole with a lot of money

Not really a big secret either.

Attached: 1508294038513.png (375x764, 382K)

Do you have the Podesta files email ID for this one? I’d like to work it in to a new meme

Attached: 301FC69C-C73A-4793-8911-B6410C8D39C4.png (806x685, 268K)

Got it - 29255
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29255

Bamp

/neg/ Discord meetings will be held here: sCqFP2

Zuckerberg and Weinstein remind me of old Communist purges.

When something would fail they would find people too blame and purge them.

Probably (((people))) felt that they did not do enough to help Hillary win so the are getting the bullet.

Faceberg is fucked and nobody knows it better than Zuckerberg

Attached: zucked.png (911x858, 119K)

Social Media companies are comparable to the IC now.

They have data of nearly everyone and predictive programming tech. The public was dumb enough(especially the women) to give them all the personal information they had for the sake of fitting in to the big "social tribe" of the society.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramidz.png (696x583, 679K)

Attached: getting the bullet.png (761x623, 360K)

hear how zuckerberg stole the tech for facebook from Leader Technologies right at that ivy league college...

Funny how that still hasn't made the news -been court case too