HAPPENING: " I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn" - Austin bomber

Absolute madman

>"My intention is not to kill people. I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn," someone using the handle "austinbomber" posted on Reddit Tuesday.

> "It's not race-related like the media has speculated," one message read. "I also enjoy laughing at the massive police presence that just simply cannot find or deanonymize me."

>The poster said he's between "30-50 years old," and insisted that he doesn't have "any terminal illness or anything like that." The account was quickly suspended and its messages scrubbed from the site.

nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-user-claims-austin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094

Attached: Sinister Wojak.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/?st=JEZZP1GW&sh=157c5491
web.archive.org/web/20180320170952/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/
twitter.com/Austin_Police
youtu.be/6E5m_XtCX3c
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>deanonymize
Wait... I saw a guy a a QRZ.com thread say "they are trying to deanonmize Kenwood (or maybe ICOM)" before. Like a month ago.

Sticks out in my mind because of the horrid spelling.

Everyone press B

OP IS MOSSAD

Attached: 1515530977264.gif (495x283, 275K)

>Deleted and scrubbed from the site

I hate reddit more than I hate humanity itself jesus christ

Attached: 405ab88f17b4606f4d98cf4ec949c1f7.jpg (216x216, 9K)

this is what happens when you try to kill free speech. lefties at fault.

G for gay

My superpower is the ability to remember bad spelling posts on ham radio threads.

Leplebbit user...
figures

ONE OF US
>”not race related”
NOT ONE OF US

In a world where packets can be traced back to individual devices, anything connecting to a telephone mast can be traced and government agencies have access to all of it
I highly doubt it was him posting to reddit

Need more worldwide copycats

Yea that's autism

>The account was quickly suspended and its messages scrubbed from the site.
Isn't that like super bad for LE, who could have used that as potential evidence?

Imagine if he posted on pol instead of reddit. Hahaha

can you elaborate on deanonymizing kenwood/icom?
like decoding a secret serial number or what?

If he had done that, Huey Long would have come back to life and started his E V E R Y M A N A P A R T Y V A N program.

>military grade autism catches this guy
I don't know if I could handle it if you actually blew this guy wide open.

who else /amateurextra/ here?

Implying it's actually him. You guys are dumb

It was a review on a radio or antenna tuner (I'm hunting for the thread) and he said the reviewer was demonizing the company.

If I find the thread...

Extra/VE/ARRL Life Member/ARES/WAS/WAC

This seems like the kind of guy who would want to see the explosion happen. Maybe he's within viewing distance of the bombs when they go off.

>ARRL Life Member

Attached: JUST.jpg (400x400, 14K)

It’s clear who the Austin bomber is

Attached: 37B2CDC2-4939-41CD-8C49-5947555761F7.jpg (802x854, 203K)

> likens himself to Zodiac killer
> posts on Reddit and does not send letters to Austin American Statesman and police

Attached: hank hill why.png (621x344, 191K)

Larping faggot

Probably, but most of the time things can be recovered. If I can’t then Reddit will be sued.

B TO BOMB

agreed, reddit is complete fail. here are some archives

ceddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/?st=JEZZP1GW&sh=157c5491
web.archive.org/web/20180320170952/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/

there's virtually no reason to not let him continue to post on the site. Assuming he's going through a VPN and then to tor, if they have a method of getting around tor (and they probably do, given recent events), more data can only help. With dragnet surveilance, they want him to be on there for as long as possible such that they can filter for the traffic flow they want.

I always wonder how these things work at companies like google/facebook/reddit/etc. Who made the call to shut it down, and do they have a go-to liaison with the fbi / etc.

BTW, not an AMSAT member? Consider joining. Money goes to actual satellite launches instead of ARRL where you're basically paying for QST.

WE RAN ACROSS A FARMER HE HAD A RUBY THE SIZE OF A TANGERINE

Sent a bitcoin address and demand 100 BTC or more people will die, easy money.

twitter.com/Austin_Police

Include me in the screenshot

This is a good idea

>my intention is not to kill people
>builds bombs

Attached: 1504487497317.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-user-claims-austin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094
A Reddit user called "austinbomber"

I LOVE HIJAK

HIJAK HIJAK HIJAK

Attached: E612AFF3-7959-43F1-97AD-F9048E6FE40A.jpg (209x250, 23K)

sounds like a fucking jew

Ham radio operator checking in

They wont catch him before Easter and on that day some poor little kid is gonna lose a limb when he moves onto his next medium... EASTER EGG BOMBS.

>blows up niggers and goodwill for the lulz
>posts on reddit so they take the heat for it.

/ourguy/

well, only one thing can be done ... execute all redditors, just to be safe

how didn't they trace his ip already?

Attached: 1508693116154.gif (220x260, 1005K)

>Zodiac Killer
>Texas
>Doesn't have delegates

Attached: ted.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Is there any evidence at all this faggot isn't some larper, or are people just falling for some elaborate bait?

If he actually wants to watch the world burn, he should do this, but for a reasonable amount of money that somebody would actually pay. Pretty much guarantee some tool would pay it in order to virtue signal to their friends.

Then, take the BTC received, and use it to order food or toiletries to a bunch of people in a poor area. Even just to a church or donation drive or something. You can pretty much guarantee alphabet agencies will be blockchain analyzing the fuck out of that BTC address, and where it's sending to.

They'd be forced to either let the people keep the supplies, which would bending the knee to a terrorist. Or they could take them away, which would piss off an entirely different segment of the population. No winning in this situation.

I don't think the bomber is as smart as he thinks, however. If he used reddit with a VPN, it's game over. If using Tor with regular browser, very likely it's still game over. If using reddit with TAILS OS, hopefully he's using an old ISO that he dl'd anonymously as the newer ones (anything after their PGP key expired in january) is compromised. Should be using some homebrew hardened virtual machine + Qubes setup.

Posting on reddit was spergy as fuck. Doing anything online anonymously is pretty much impossible unless you know exactly what you are doing. Anybody who thinks they are capable of doing so just hasn't managed to piss off a high level enough alphabet agency so much that they decide to go after them. Part of me thinks some LARPER decided to LARP as the bomber on reddit, probably using subpar opsec, and is gonna get v& for it.

As I was typing out my other post, this dawned on me. It has to be some moron LARPer, or a kike trying to control narrative. Could also be some spook (likely a kike) setting the stage for the arrest of their patsy.

Did you guys know where Uncle Ted's cabin was located? In the woods, right? Well, sorta. To be more specific though...it was called the Scapegoat Wilderness.

This is the gayest war we've ever had.

Attached: demonrat daniel-frisiello.png (398x531, 551K)

Sup Forums wants chaos most of all. nazi imagery is simply a means to an end

Attached: Vau-Vau-Vau.png (1116x422, 81K)

It's Jim.

>The account was quickly suspended and its messages scrubbed from the site.

An asshole move - if they let him keep talking we would eventually slip up and accidentally give some clues.

>we

You are too clever. Better get to bed now, if you sleep through work tomorrow the boss will think you are playing hooky!

>Uncle Ted
Only reason they caught him was because his brother turned him in.
Nice work FBI.
Donut munching morons

>30-50
Kek lurk moar

>EASTER EGG BOMBS
Christ, this is ridiculously devious.

its the return of la bomba

Call in a tip?

Could be that the poster was very quickly discounted from being the actual bomber.

10-4 faggot

If people really hate him, meme him into an edgy sonic the character knockoff.

Did I strike a nerve, Mr. Hebrew?

>steal computer
>use on random wifi
??????
>win

Fuck off it is the work of the jews you larping faggot

OH IM AN ALABAMA

Clearly a larping liberal faggot who jerks off to heath ledger/ comic book faggotry

Not exactly elegant, but yeah that would get the job done.

HE FUCKING DID IT THE FUCKING MADMAN
THE FIRST MADMAN OF THE INTERNET ERA
youtu.be/6E5m_XtCX3c

If he said it was race related they wouldnt have shoahd the thread and account.

>10-4
No licensed operator aside from the AC1DD, K1LEM or K9RSY stations would EVER use a Ten Code. Not even sarcastically.

I'm sure he hasn't posted on Sup Forums, guy is smart enough to know the fallout that would create. He's probably lurking though. If you are, you're putting on a very entertaining show.

>Did I strike a nerve, Mr. Hebrew?
WTF r u babbling about?

I recognize that bulge

Attached: spook_suicided.jpg (572x419, 136K)

>guy is smart enough to know the fallout that would create.
Not smart to master the English language.

Attached: 1521599374728.png (1780x504, 183K)

For every high tech problem there is a analog solution.

Attached: tillersons_firing.png (1670x1743, 2.3M)

almost 20 years and the feds just sat on their asses, collecting taxdollars.

Pigs are the biggest laziest fat fucks ever

Attached: pigs.jpg (720x837, 93K)

>does not mention lulz
>confirmed for reddit normie faggot

Attached: gun_grabber_cock_grabber2.jpg (653x490, 173K)

This is bullshit and PRECISELY why we NEED to ban AR15s

>detonating a package bomb via tripwire
Yeah, this poster is a fucking fruitcake

And we're supposed to sleep better at night knowing these fuckers are protecting us from terrorists?
They were tipped off about florida school shooter twice and still did nothing.

>this
we need to ban bombs as well.

He's talking about the tripwire bomb from yesterday and the FedEx package from today separately.

You know nothing

If that post was him I'm sure the FBI can pull his IP address.

Nothing. Just finished brewing some tea and am gonna put on an episode of He-Man (the one where he fights Captain Hook). How was school today? Or did you decide to play Hooky again?

Sucks to be the guy who lost his computer. He's gonna get hooked into this mess and Vau'd bigtime.

Ooops, I meant v&. Not Vau'd. What does Vau mean anyway?

onymity
onimous
onymize

these are all real words

Do you want to catch this bomber or not?. I know exactly how and where to find the bomber.

His first bomb was a test to see if the bomb design worked and it means he lives close to that specific target area. Felt safe enough to do it in or near his own neighborhood.

As he has gotten bolder and more experienced with the bomb design he has spread outward.

Now what I'm going to say next is a very important detail:

The bomber likes to personally watch the bombs go off. Likely from a vehicle position or on foot. Which each bomb he see's, it increases the sexual like thrill for him.

The bomber is a leftist that wants to destroy, because he desires to be destroyed but is too scared to Jihad/suicide bomb.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramidz.png (696x583, 679K)

>part and parcel
>parcels of peace

why would you ever expect any rational path of action/thought from hardcore psycho liberals like those who run reddit?

We know the bomber is a beta male faggot who is too dumb or afraid to actually do anything

The entire government is a cesspool of incompetence. Even worse they do false flags to gain more money and power from the sheep. If a real event happened they'd all be literally shitting themselves, & the bed, like what we saw with the unibomber

Attached: okbombing.jpg (564x529, 80K)

Ok, makes more sense now, he kind of ran it all together there. Wonder who the radio host is.
If he was a leftist, it'd certainly explain reddit yanking it.

>Nothing. Just finished brewing some tea and am gonna put on an episode of He-Man (the one where he fights Captain Hook). How was school today? Or did you decide to play Hooky again?
That's what I mean. You just throw shit out there and hope it sticks.
Not in school
Not a Jew
Or whatever internet meme you come up with.
You're just a retard who enjoys fucking with people.
GFYS