What would hapen if a case nuke detonated in the USA capitol?

What would hapen if a case nuke detonated in the USA capitol?

Attached: Atomic-Bomb-630x378.jpg (630x378, 37K)

What's a case nuke?

A nuke in a suitcase. OP is an Israeli shill and they are chimping out so hard because the IG report drops this week.

checked
Fear Uncertainty Doubt and a shitload of slide threads say that OIG report is going to wipe out 70% of leaches on government salary or pensions, and that's only the beginning

I hope I don't have to wait until fucking Friday for it.

I would hope they would use a bomb that was 4 or 5 megatons rather than a wimpy little 5 kiloton bomb... Washington DC is not your friend... I think there would be a short period of disturbance, then we would all be better off.

Enjoy Palestine, bitch.

Something tells me we're on Trumps clock considering how long things are taking and it's probably to make the opposition look as stupid as it does right now, repeating everything ad nausium, even the stormy bullshit is hilariously paper thin
But, I still don't understand why doesn't Trump reverse the Smith-Mundt modification obam did in 2013 that allows domestic propaganda funded through the state department

Smith-Mundt doesn't do anything when it isn't our government doing the propaganda and it can't be controlled. The news is run by israel.

hope it detonates in your backyard and erases your heeb ass from history fucking jew

Attached: 1490372784437.png (683x1024, 484K)

Total world annihilation in less than 20 minutes.

>thinks the swamp is only in one place

not much
new boss same as the old boss everytime

checked
no doubt, everyone's a jew, but that's the part I don't get because the FY2017 budget had 500m tabled for the NDAA which then went to the State Department and given to the MSM, but all the press is negative?
Did MSM actually take the money and smeared Trump with it for the entire year? or am I not seeing some 4834D chess shit

You must remember that Ben Rhodes, Obama's advisor is the brother of David Rhodes who is the President of CBS news.

>1776
So they took the tax money and continuously smear Trump with it. Not surprised

Well no, what I'm saying is that NDAA was for internal propaganda that Obama was pushing and I'm sure HIllary would push. Trump also might be using it himself for conditioning the normies for the draining of the swamp. The media and fake news and all that bullshit is different though.

omaha or denver become the new capitol. brutal martial law cracks down. enf of the american republic, even any semblamce of charade (since '63).

think you're mistaken on that internal stuff because of the wording in the NDAA, specifically that it was made to counter the foreign propaganda but domestically where the original version of the act prevented that shit, because who wants to pay taxes to MSM in order for them to lie in return

Attached: 1495175500680.gif (300x300, 819K)

That would suck.

great, now i'm a jew

How do you think we beat the Jews?

Attached: 1516221444741.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

Probably have to vote for a ton of new congressmen, it'd be a huge pain in the ass.

Is unironically be happy fuck dc and east coast libs

beastly trip o truth
i'm not giving up my tip

Attached: banned.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

Kiefer Sutherland would become president.

What if Ivanka won it just to spite Killary
Nah, I hate the idea of a woman leader, ours is woman enough

There's already a show about it. Kiefer automatically becomes prez. It's been decided

A FUCKING LEAF?
no, please, don't do it
I can't watch you guys torture yourselves any more

Sorry, it been foretold by prophesy.

Attached: presidentleaf.jpg (901x600, 41K)

A lot and I mean a lot of drug dealing niggers and plain old nigger niggers would die. Also a few whites would die, mostly niggers, have you ever been to DC?

A bunch of towelhead faggots flew some planets into a couple of buildings and we started two major wars and a military campaign that destabilized the better part of two continents.

Nuke a major US city and all bets are off - the US will be out for fucking blood like never before and God help anyone who gets in the way.

checked too

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOoooo.jpg (1600x674, 127K)

Marshall law, containment, investigation, interrogation, execution.

designated survivor is a pretty decent show