Are Russians our enemy?

Are Russians our enemy?

Why is the West so hostile to Russia?

Attached: Winner.jpg (734x764, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/izR1GHRJsLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

the russians are Sup Forums on a government level. the US gov needs to learn to bant and raid.

Because they need to start WW3 to destroy western civilization so they can usher in the Antichrist

Leftists hate Russia because they aren’t Communist anymore.

The US government needs to lurk moar

Im jealous they have such a badass as a leader who shoots tigers with darts and shit... though at least happy we have trump now, definitely an improvement from that shitskin

Russia is the cleanest target to undermine the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation which is a developing and significant economic rival to the West / trans-Atlantic power bloc - it's why the US was trying to lock what it could down with TTIP and TPP.

Because trump wasn’t supposed to win he has ducked up the shame gop v democrat fake dichotomy of dc and the power behind the curtains is pissed

The amount of fucked up things you can do when you have convinced the public of an imaginary enemy I'm sure is astounding.

Antichrist will most likely come from the judeo-protestant world

>the Antichrist
Ha, thanks user. It's nice to catch a reminder that God is sovereign in all things.

Attached: 1297265674526.jpg (830x642, 96K)

Oil

if America teamed up with Russia the white race would be saved

Could you be more specific?

I've always expected that there were factions in the West that banked on Russia becoming their bitch after the Soviet Union collapsed and it seems like Putin single-handedly prevented it and now those factions in the west are buttmad.

Like that shit that went down in the Ukraine

*suspected

energy pipeline from Russia to Europe goes through Ukraine. Because Europe is dependent on Russian energy they have influence over Europe and we don't like it.

Same deal with syria, except Saudi wants a pipline through Syria, Russia wants to stop that so Europe depends on them.
So we fight over Ukraine.

Energy rules the world and they are a strategic competitor.

>West

Name names, OP. Who do you think represents the west?

Attached: 1514836974491.jpg (678x1000, 202K)

rly makes me think

Attached: putinjews.png (598x561, 242K)

Attached: 1516507766755.png (800x769, 130K)

I love mummy.

No

But 75% of Russian-Jews in Israel voted for Putin. WTF does that mean after Syria. I'm confused.

Attached: putin game of thrones.jpg (544x389, 26K)

Europe and North America

Putin is controlled by Jews

Attached: PutinJews4.png (1014x590, 605K)

Those are locations. Are you saying the majority of people there are hostile to Russia? I don't think so.

Some are hostile but they don't represent the majority. They may pretend to, but they don't.

Attached: 1514588786939.jpg (502x496, 58K)

>I'm confused
The narrative is nothing like what CNN NYT and WaPo tell you.
Read more widely across the internet....

Attached: image.jpg (560x391, 63K)

Buttering up the soyium to the upcoming attacks on Syria from the jewSA, so when they do it and Russia makes any counter they are already the bad goy.

>Read more widely across the internet....
You're Russian accent doesn't help when talking down to me. This is Sup Forums. Don't tell us to be more wide read. We know all.

I just don't get Jews both voting for and against Syria's gaseline protectorate. It conflicts with their plan for "Greater Israel"

Attached: russia pipes putin iran syria.jpg (700x460, 90K)

>Greater Israel"

Attached: greater plan israel.jpg (500x523, 78K)

putin needed a war and Trump stopped it by winning the election

It's not too dissimilar from Turkey - hedging their bets between the East and the West.

I'm not going to allow you to derail my thread with an argument over semantics.

No, they aren't. Russophobia in the Anglosphere has been happening for well over a century.

Any country that threatens (or is even PERCEIVED to threaten) Anglo domination will be subject to intense propaganda as being a danger to the West or the world. Look at the heavily biased news about Russia and China which has only been intensifying in recent years. Anglos have a phobia for having any potential rival because if they have to start considering a Russian or a Chink as an equal, or dare I say a superior, they fear that Vassily or Chang will treat them as they've treated others throughout history.

A former Russian spy getting attacked on British soil is bold, for sure, but it's actually nothing compared to what the British Empire did in its heyday.

The West is hostile towards Russia because the Baby Boomer generation still holds a lot of power in the United States. They are forever caught up in the old Cold War mentality that Russia is the evil empire that is coming to take over everything. That is why Boomers need to be taken out of key positions and put into retirement homes just like what they did to the WW2 generation.

Attached: russiawantswarl.jpg (596x419, 57K)

Because the jews need a bogeyman.

His plastic surgery is getting worse

Attached: 1500083725001.png (1008x940, 320K)

Invading Crimea, but it doesn't bother me. That's something that the Eastern Europeans need to figure out for themselves.

I heard that the majority of people in Crimea felt that they were Russian and wanted to be part of Russia and that a vast majority of Crimea speaks Russian. I also heard that since 1991, the US has invested $5 billion to promote democracy in Ukraine, which never made sense to me because the Ukraine has had a parliament and holds elections. Is this not true?

Why did the US need to invest all of that money promoting democracy in a country that was already democratic?

The easy answer is Yes Russia is the enemy and the West hates them because they are in direct opposition to western ideals as an authoritarian pesudo communist pesudo Democratic state.

The more complex answer is no they are not our enemy but their leaders l, basically just Putin, are trying very hard to undo decades of diplomatic work thst went on throughout the cold war. At first this was in an attempt to revive the Soviet union and return Russia back to being a major world power but as they quickly realized thus wasn't possible as the West had developed too great a control over the global economy so now Russia's leaders are much more focused on trying to perpetuate a thinly veiled authoritarian dictatorship in an effort to consolidate wealth, which alone wouldn't be all that bad, but since there needs to be some level of strength projection from the Russian government in order to dissuade western powers from meddling in their affairs we butt heads pretty constantly and are in a constant small scale cold war. That said it's a battle Putin and his cronies can never win but they just need to look like they are winning to generate confidence from the local people so thst there aren't civilian uprisings. Once people in Russia start starving though don't expect the current government to stand for very long after. That was probably only about 5 years away before Russia invaded the Ukraine and managed to secure a method for selling their oil (their only natural resource of any value) to other eastern European countries ad well as some of the middle East and North Africa. Now that starvation point is probably another 10 years out So crisis semi averted for Putin and his friends. But he is gonna have a bad day if the West (specifically America) gets tired of his shit and actually imposes harsher sanctions, luckily for Putin the current administration seems to be pretty cushy with him and is content to let him do whatever he wants.

If you have not figured out it'ss jews yet, you are retarded.

Attached: 1521167363913.jpg (449x555, 22K)

Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship. That doesn't seem to bother the leadership of the West.

Also it's all a ploy to make the U.S. and Russia fight while they steal all the fucking jew gold

Attached: 1504656841987.jpg (246x369, 37K)

Because the Saudis aren't playing democracy and won't need to pretend they are some global power in order to keep their people content. That said if I were a betting man I would guess that the West doesn't maintain such a great relationship with the House of Saud when their money starts to run out in 15 years or so because no one is buying their oil anymore.

>Are Russians our enemy?
>Why is the West so hostile to Russia?
Because they're "against freedom." Meanwhile, we're allied with the UK, which is much more oppressive than Russia.

>pesudo communist pesudo Democratic state
They aren’t Commies user. They were expelled or fled for safety to the West after those countries were fed up. We invited them here. Our current leftists are the world’s communists, the ones lurk countries have been fighting for the last 100 years. It’s us now.

They aren't Democratic either but they like to keep up appearances

the countries we’ve been fighting against*

Phonefag posting

i can only play Russia on Emperor mode on Civ 4 (1000AD scenario), and even then, I get outpaced technologically by the rest of Europe and China by 1800AD, making it a slow loss from that point on.
How does Putin do it?

Yeah I know, right? I mean Russia isn’t perfect, but it’s not like they punish people for wrongthink...at least not anymore. Anyone in the UK who holds views even slightly right-of-center needs to get out while they still can

Have you considered that Democracy isn’t for every population? Look at what SA has done to it:

youtu.be/izR1GHRJsLQ

Or have a look at China. They are very conformist, but that doesn’t mean they can’t innovate. Surely Americans, of all people, can appreciate the invention of gun powder. The Chinese may innovate at a different pace, but that does not mean they can not innovate at all.

>the West

You mean democrats. Jews. Zionists.

I meant the CFR, The Bilderberg Group, the IMF, the World Bank and Nato.

I am not sure why all the libtards and demicunts want Russia as an enemy. Why is it so wrong to want a powerful ally.

America is the enemy.

Attached: aviary-image-1521420904305.jpg (1103x928, 321K)

So Jews

>Are Russians our enemy?
No, this is a dumb generalisation
>Why is the West so hostile to Russia?
Russia is in control of criminals/gangsters/mobsters, they keep crossing their borders and attacking neighbors, they've killed civilians time and again, including those of NATO members.