Canacucks BTFO by a fucking Pacific monkey

How can they ever recover?

Attached: BTFO.png (766x592, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2018/02/09/philippine-president-duterte-halts-purchase-of-16-canadian-helicopters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a great question, I don't think we've seen the deepest depths of Canada's depravity yet

What is he refering to? Canada being ran into the ditch by a faggot?

>"Gago pala kayo...You're treating us like garbage. The entire community of the world should know that there is a Republic of the Philippines which you cannot just fucking shit. Do not do it to us because I will insult you. Who are you?" the President said.
BASED CHINGLISHMAN

Duterte doesn't know of the 888888 get by a leaf

Canafaggots wont let him buy their helicopters because muh extrajewdicial killings

Leafs will pay for the Northern Wall.

thestar.com/news/world/2018/02/09/philippine-president-duterte-halts-purchase-of-16-canadian-helicopters.html

Look at how stupid the Canadians are, very stupid. They agreed to sell the helicopters. But when these were due to be delivered, they said, 'Ah but you cannot use these for military or punitive actions bu the police. This is only good for evacuation and humanitarian operations. You cannot use these against your own citizens.'

"My God, you Canadians how stupid can you get? Our citizens are joining the ISIS so we have every right to kill our citizens because we do not want to destroy the community with apathy," he added.

Maybe Trump the Zionist could become our president too?

Does he actually do anything besides piss off foreign leftists, purge junkies, and suck Chinese dick?

Attached: AChanceMeeting.jpg (641x977, 93K)

Duterte is literally the embodiment of Sup Forums

Man I love this guy. Wish he was Prime Minister!!

neck yourself you faggot leaf
that's pretty rich considering these faggots are making deals with the Saudis

We can only dream brother.

His country is infested with ISIS you seppo cunt. eradicating the muslim menace is his top priority

So now you Internet Research people are pretending to be Canadians? I guess that must be plan B or something...

What else is there in life?
They took away our video games, they banned lolis .... nothing left to do but kill them now.

Drugs are how the ISIS are funding their operations in the SouthWest.
>first neck the drug traitors
>then decapitate ISIS
Duterte is a God

Attached: 1504575479168.jpg (1200x900, 548K)

>tfw this mad bastard inspired Trump to kill all drug dealers

Attached: 1520990616992.jpg (640x635, 41K)

with your homo meme flag . fuck off faggot . Id tell you to go kys but you'd probably fuck that up too

Also good, I wasn't disparaging. Well except for the part about Chinese dick, that's not gonna go well for him.

FILIPINO MASTER RACE

kys...
kiss your sister?

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Attached: 1487548002529.jpg (632x1024, 79K)

This guy is hilarious. Duterte for world emperor.

Attached: hooray.jpg (629x638, 26K)

That's a pretty poor response--it must be your first day on the job. Perhaps you can get a few helpful pointers form Sergey in the booth next to you.

I am sure the arms manufacturer will be celebrating Trudeau's virtue signalling

lol abhorrent fucking leafs BTFO
:-DD

Attached: 1521318604333m.jpg (1024x970, 76K)

Good friggin question

I don't care what the moral fags say, Duterte is /ourguy/

based duterte

>legalizes murder
>criticizes other countries

Attached: so sad.gif (245x200, 833K)

clearly you've never been to a turd world country :-\

The answer? Sky's the limit!

>Legalizes murder of muslims, drug dealers and commies
>Bad thing

>implying its a bad thing

it still baffles me why your cuntry havent killed turbanheads yet

It's not murder when it's justice :^)

Attached: 1520991277733.png (500x500, 46K)

canada got him, not sure how i feel about this. i kinda feel like i want to laugh, but then "Our citizens are joining the ISIS so we have every right to kill our citizens" is based af

I love this chimp i would fucking die for him if needed he is just so unbelievably based

Just annex us, please. I've got a few rakes you can borrow.
Manifest Destiny and all that.

>muh drug meme for subnormals
>opioids kill orders of magnitude than drugs made illegal only for normies

capital punishment for industrial pharmaceutical complex CEO's...?

Attached: nation of_a_downs.jpg (400x592, 89K)

If trufaggot is re-elected we will make the UK and Sweden look like far right countries compared to us. This guy is such an embarrassment socially and is on the road to destroying our faggot country economically.

Anonymous (ID: pRCb0jgC) 03/21/18(Wed)13:37:49 No.164760480▶
>I am sure the arms manufacturer will be celebrating Trudeau's virtue signalling.
This^.
Ruskies have excellent choppers they are willing to sell.
Market niche just opened.

Sounds fair. I say give him the dakadaks.