Jormungand

Why did Sup Forums hate Jormungand?
It was a fun show

Koko is loco.

oh no

>Sup Forums hate Jormungand
What? I remember a few people liking it and the rest of the board ignoring it.

I just wished Koko and Valmet fugged consensually instead of Valmet just molesting Koko when she's drunk.

Because they didn't like /ss/ or the second season's ending which basically confirms that her plan was stupid.

What was so stupid about her plan?
I thought it made sense but I'm no military, space or computer expert

War and unrest wont go away even with her plan.

No one hated.

It only hacks. Anything without a remotely hackable computer still works and we've been waging war long before that.

Dunno about the hacking part but as her brother told her, yeah people would still keep fighting even with rocks and sticks
but I feel her plan was more about becoming "master of the world" than putting an actual complete end to warfare
As in deter/control large scale conflicts, and give her the power and influence to stop even smaller scale ones as long as she puts her mind to it, since she's basically become God
Basically the same shit that America has been doing with regional conflicts all over the world for a hundred years, except she's not gonna use that power to drill for petrol

The US spent trillions of dollars and most fund gained from oil was used to rebuild Iraq up until ISIS seized control of the oil fields and used it to fund their operations. Iraq wouldn't even be close to paying their debts to the US off for decades. The war for oil line was a lie used to get the opposing party elected into office.

What isn't a lie is the corruption of the oil for food program. It was designed so that Iraq could trade Oil for Food to feed its citizens while starving the regime of funds until Saddam stepped down or complied with the requirements for his continued rule set forth after the 1991 Gulf War. Instead Kofi Annan's son and other corrupt UN officials took kickbacks and gave Saddam liquid assets that he used to fund his army and keep himself in power while ignoring sanctions.

When peaceful options are sabotaged by corrupt UN officials, war is the result. But we wouldn't find these documents proving the sabotage by UN officials until after the invasion inside of Iraq's files.

>you will never be a mindless soldier working for a notorious arms dealer

Second Season was dumb. The Jormungand plan makes no sense. Jonah's character arc has no pay off. The bloodiest conflicts in human history occurred before modern electronic and radar. We never see the water crisis.

It was fun but nothing special.
Someone post the american being best guy

>/ss/
>muscle girl
>brown shota

Lovely.

>Why did Sup Forums hate Jormungand?
In what universe?

i liked it
loved the OP

It was fun until we saw Koko's "master plan"

Sup Forums didn't necessarily hate it. Jormungand was silly fun at best, mediocre at worse, depending on how you looked at it. Either way, the end was trash.

I don't remember Sup Forums hating it. Put down the crack pipe. Your memory is starting to run together.