Where the fuck did Joey get this guy?

Where the fuck did Joey get this guy?

From a card shop at his local mall

Card shop

they probally got promo packs for getting to the blimp.

Where did fubuki get his red eyes? Everything thats not specifically said not to be mass produced is mass produced.

Pegasus or Yugi's grandpa

How do you summon but "not set" a card? That shit doesn't make sense

where everyone else gets their super rare cards

It can only be initially set in attack mode what's not to understand

Looks like a very weak card.

Tribute summoning only exists to be fueled by based Pendulum summoning.

You're still setting a card

Set do not count as tribute summon or Normal summons, they're just Set

In Yu-Gi-Oh Setting only means face down defense

setting a card means placing it face down

So wait you can tribute summon and set that card?

Was Relinquished Pegasus' Ka? I always loved that card, it's kind of eerie.

yeah, just tribute 2 monsters instead of 3

What's your Boss Monster? You know, the card you rely on most for winning?

I don't play anymore, but it was this

He's become my signature in Duel Links, but i really need to make a new deck.

Reliquished is just Pegasus's signature monster. He's not an Egyptian reincarnation like Kaiba and Yugi.

It's a game of trust.

Silent Mommy is my ace card, the more I duel the more I get attached to her. If my opponent managed to destroy her, it feels like destroying all my hope of winning the duel as well.

Doesn't everyone have a spirit partner though?
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Partner

Though my favorite monster card still is Naturia Bamboo Shoot.

Haven't played for a while now used to love this guy with skill drain

This bad boy here. Man I miss playing YGO.

This spirit partner stuff only become a thing in GX where the characters can talk to their monster cards.
Still haven't watched any YGOs yet after Duel Monsters tho but I'm planning to start on GX or 5Ds.

Mischief of the Gnomes to drop his level to 4, special summon 9-Volt with his effect, use 9-Volt to search out Industrial Strength and banish two Batterymen from the graveyard to summon it, clear the field with Indistrial Strength's effect or Short Circuit if I have it, swing for 7300, then Cowboy for game.
It's got multiple pieces that all work together but Charger's the one who allows it all to go off.

Even after it was nerfed, I still keep him in my deck

>tfw viable decks in the meta always consist of shitty uninteresting archetypes that have been introduced recently

Summons for days.

I remember getting 2 of these and DAD out in a single turn, shit was fucking glorious.

tied with Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, White Knight Dragon and Montage Dragon

*unzips dick*

>tfw thumbnail looked like a MtG card at first glance

What's a good place to play YGO online?
I haven't played since synchros were introduced, I'd like to get back into it.

ygopro for current format with everything updated or duel links for a more old-school format

Thank you.

set means to play it face down

The better question is where did little Yugi get this?

On top of that he either got a second Dark Magician or just stole the one from his grandpa and never gave it back

Why'd they nerf it? it was still vulnerable to aoe effects you just coundn't single it out for an effect.

He imagined that card up

YGOPRO2 or Percy for Links?

>second Dark Magician
If you mean the Dark Magician in DSOD, it's the same Dark Magician that Atem used in his duels, he just looks different.

The only good answer ITT

Percy still has faster update, I believe.

What's the best fusion monster Cyberstein can summon? F.G.D. and Dragon Master Knight are shit now iirc

>where did little Yugi get this?
Is Gandora supposed to be rare? It's not that good

probably

Armityle is better

This or any Big D/D/D Card but mostly this.

This or Sword Stalker.
I ain't tryin' to impress nobody.

Percy, ygopro is shit

>F.G.D. and Dragon Master Knight are shit now
They've never been great, but they've always been good, they still are with Cyberstein.

I gave my deck to my older cousin as a parting gift when he migrated. Fucker sold it.

This card is extremely bad.

Dont judge.

nothing personnell kid

Well as long as you know duel links players hate you Chazz it up

Love this guy.

Wait, is the Extra Deck zone counted?

This with any three star or less. Usually UBK though.

Combine with Cemetary Bombs and Gren Maju variants plus some flip effect ninjas.

bls eotb

>fubuki
Uhh, you mean Rex Raptor? What the fuck is a Fubuki lol

>Can only equip to normal monster
>but I use it with effect monster

What?

Also I miss Tower of Babel. Was fun using it to fuck over people at the end of the match.

Red Eyes is a rare card, but it still has a lot of prints.

The better question is, where does Kaiba get all his Blue Eyes support cards? With only 3 total in the world, does that mean all cards that need Blue Eyes to function are also limited to 3 prints?

ma nigga

Red Eyes was given to a bunch of tournament winners IIRC. So it's rare, but there are enough copies to go around if you have the money/ties to an organization who will give you whatever you want.

Also there is the bonus that some kid with billions of dollars doesn't have an autistic attachment to the card and hasn't monopolized all the copies

Didn't I write that, more than a few is still mass produced right?

The support cards seems to be shit that Pegasus make up so it can be played by normies. Ancient Egyptians just pump mana into monsters

Ok, but there are quite a few cards that specifically require you to use them with Blue Eyes White Dragon. Since there are only 3 anyway, and Kaiba owns them all, does Pegasus just print up a bunch of cards just for Kaiba, or do people in universe have binders full of blue eyes cards that are worthless since the key monster related to them is unobtainable?

I hate that link format has gimped this glorious motherfucker and the hilarious bullshit of pendulum magicians. Had so many game where Timestar had to become link material just to keep playing.

>does Pegasus just print up a bunch of cards just for Kaiba
Probably.

And PendMag is still managed to be Tier 1, and they said Pendulum is the most fucked by Link.

>not winning with a single Summoned Skull
>only 1 tribute to summon

Pendulum is the most fucked by Link. It's just that it doesn't matter when you can still shit out a whole board from like 3 cards, especially in the case of Magicians where they have unrestricted access to Oafdragon. Non-magicians are pretty much dead though, at least until the TCG gets the Metalfoes link and they can finally do something after putting all their monsters in the extra deck.

I really want Yu Gi Oh to go back to its root

the game is too chaotic now. too much happen in one turn

Play duel links

play duel links, I had the same complaints

Been playing Duel Links.

Feels weird to be on the casual side of things. But wasn't ready to jump straight into xyz/pendulum/link/whatever-the-fuck e.t.c.

I can never take YuGiOh seriously because there are no keywords so the card texts are 5 line long in fine print every time they print a monster with slightly complex mechanics. And the races/types/weaker stat seem underutilized as hell

My nigga.
Duel masters card layout and card art were fucking nice. And the mechanics were fun.

Your supposed to use tribute fodder to get it on the field quickly like Marauding Captain + Rescue Cat to get three monsters on the field in a single turn. Of course Im talking about the old yugioh not the current one. Its Raigeki effect was a pretty decent troll to any opponent that had a boss monster on their board.

goodnight sweet chimera

My one and only nigga Buster Blader

>old yugioh
>Rescue Cat

I'm confused.

>tfw made a deck centered around Eatos with Geminis and unknowingly made an antimeta deck

many salty wins were made, waifu forever

rip drulers, everyday i pray for their return

>Beaten by guardians

You're in your locals and you're asked by this nerdy guy if you want to duel, but as you prepare your Tier 1 deck to humiliate him he said he would like to duel but he wants to show you what he has been working on the gym, take off his shirt to show his six packs and muscles, and about to physically kick your ass.
What will you do?

Oh shit, never knew that. This is some revolutionary shit. I can tribute summon in set mode.

Did she /ss/ with Jonouchi?

I usually leave an absolute zero on the field with this guy and every fucking game becomes who the fuck will do their move first